Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I could've swore there was a creme de la creme concentrate when I first went through them and couldn't find a hazelnut

now no CdelaC but there is a hazelnut. Strange.
I wonder if they take them off of the site when they run out of one.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Nope. Every time i put something in the cart and went back the order of the items was changed.
Change the way they sort from Most Popular to A-Z. The site will update according to what people ate ordering. See if that fixes it.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ackulee, wheel nid to desifer hes addreese pherst...
Jup.......better try doin that before the PM :D

Too hot in the summer though but any place down there is right?
Not for me!

Strangest thing happened to me today. A new bottle of 100mg Nic
that was being thawed out popped. The broken bottle actually "flew"
off the dresser, cleared a drawer that was open 6" and landed about 12" away from the dresser. Some nic on dresser top, some in open drawer
and most of it on floor. 250 ml of Nic gone!
Was wondering if anyone else had this happen.
Hiya hun, wb! Tutu touched on it, I'm the one that had a glass bottle break, but it was because my son dropped it. :facepalm: It was in a Ziplock bag and also in a walmart plastic bag, but it was leaking out of both. I thought I'd have to chunk it, but folks here talked me into filtering it. Did that a couple times through coffee filters. I was able to save at least half of the liter bottle. I was horrified it had broken. sorry that happened to ya.

was it a glass or plastic bottle?
I could see that happening with plastic, as it tends to have problems with freezing.
I take my plastic ones from the freezer and immediately open them and put them into glass, just in case.
Seem to be ok to freeze, but you just cannot leave it out of the freezer much.
Had plastic do that before, but I only lost some orange juice that way, not eliquid
Good to know!

Looks like it would be a good idea to thaw in the sink!
and in a really big bowl in the sink

Good lesson I learned here on the porch - Someone here had a bottle break but it was contained in a tray or bag. They were able to salvage the liquid and poured it through a coffee filter to remove any glass fragments. Genius move. :thumb:
Other folks were the geniuses, I thought I'd have to chunk it cuz of the glass in it, til folks talked me into filtering it. I've been using it and it's fine.

But there are some formats & concepts that just make my mind go blank. Even what most would consider basic math causes me problems.
welcome to my world when I have my bad days, cept it's everything, not just numbers

I thought that me and Mike weren't allowed to talk numbers anymore?
yur not!! :pervy:

Hey all, been a LONG time since I dropped in here. My bad.
Maybe having to go on Medicare this year kinda reminded me that I'm comfortable here?:D

Anyway, hope you all are getting by.
wb to you too darlin!! and jup, yur stuck here now!! No excuses

Breaking news - The folks in Indiana overcame the BS legislation in Indiana that Pence signed into law. @Hoosier , @Bill Godshall and others fought that legislation doggedly and they won. They freaking won. I unabashedly applaud them all with a standing ovation, fireworks, party at my place, free booze, whatever they want (great view of the horizon since all the trees died). They have saved lives, many lives, we owe the a debt of gratitude none of us can fully repay. Everybody please cheer, not that I need to ask.
oh wow this is fantastic!!!!!!!!! HUGE kudos to those guys!!!!

I googled and the only thing I saw was in Jan of this year that a fed court said part of it was unconstitutional. So did the entire law get repealed??? Tell me more!!

<<proud look>> :D

While it is good news for Indiana, unfortunately too me my good companies already closed or moved out of state. Lots of damage has already been done that can't be undone.

tapatalking drive by
True, but this is still so fantastic!! Hopefully some will be able to come back......and even if not, at least the ones that survived will be ok now, and this will be able to be used in other lawsuits and challenges in other places. But I do hate that so many have gone out of business. Would be nice if the state had to compensate the ones who's businesses were destroyed, but I'm sure that's too much to ask.

I've never even had to sign for anything unless seller requires a signed proof of delivery.
me either. I know the law was passed saying we'd have to, but it's never happened for me. Of course, we've often had a tendency to just ignore laws we don't like :D

And yes, the Sweet Mango tastes like ripe Mango to me.
Sounds yummy.........I love me some mango!!

Challenge will be sweetener. They say they don't add any.
I rarely use sweetner in my juices. In fact, I don't use it in any I currently make.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
Hi everybody, so I've had all the supplies for diy juice for over a month, and find myself paralized with nerves. I bought 100strength pg Nic ages ago and just stuck it in the freezer in its plastic bottle. Got my pg and vg. Flavours arrived over a month ago. But everything I'm reading is telling me I need to get a full hazmat suit and a course in lab safety! I've got surgical gloves and measuring beakers and syringes. Are the fumes dangerous as well? Can it be mixed thoroughly without an electric appliance? Im vaping at 6 for now, but in addition to my fear of handling the Nic, I'm concerned about trusting the eliquid calculator to determine how much Nic to add to get to 6. If I put up a recipe, can you guys just double check the math? I went ahead and ordered premade to buy myself enough time to try to get a grip. I wish they made a chart for different size batches using 100 Nic to end up at 6.
Everyone good? Anyone making e juice at 6 with 100nic, pose PM me. I'll have a go at putting the same ingredients through a few different calculators and see if they all come out with the same quantities.
I need to price premade in New Zealand, now that it's legal there, and see if it's cheaper, but I still want to make my own, after I get my fear down to a manageable level.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
for 30 ml - nic = 1.8 ml
for 15 ml - nic = .9 ml
for 10 ml - nic = .6 ml

you have a base of 100 mg nic
divide that by your desired strenght of 6
then divide the size of the bottle(30,15,10) by that result

base/strength needed = desired strength

size of bottle (30,15,10) / desired strength = amount to add

total amount needed / (base/desired strength)

or say it like
bottle size(30) = B
100ml nic = NC
desired nic(6) = DN

B/(NC/DN) =
30/(100/6) =
30/16.666 =

hope one of those makes sense

But we made a spreadsheet for it anyway - a while ago
vape - Google Drive

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi everybody, so I've had all the supplies for diy juice for over a month, and find myself paralized with nerves. I bought 100strength pg Nic ages ago and just stuck it in the freezer in its plastic bottle. Got my pg and vg. Flavours arrived over a month ago. But everything I'm reading is telling me I need to get a full hazmat suit and a course in lab safety! I've got surgical gloves and measuring beakers and syringes. Are the fumes dangerous as well? Can it be mixed thoroughly without an electric appliance? Im vaping at 6 for now, but in addition to my fear of handling the Nic, I'm concerned about trusting the eliquid calculator to determine how much Nic to add to get to 6. If I put up a recipe, can you guys just double check the math? I went ahead and ordered premade to buy myself enough time to try to get a grip. I wish they made a chart for different size batches using 100 Nic to end up at 6.
Everyone good? Anyone making e juice at 6 with 100nic, pose PM me. I'll have a go at putting the same ingredients through a few different calculators and see if they all come out with the same quantities.
I need to price premade in New Zealand, now that it's legal there, and see if it's cheaper, but I still want to make my own, after I get my fear down to a manageable level.
Maybe this will calm your nerves. I was mixing one time with 100mg nic, it's all I use. I didn't have anywhere to lay a syringe I'd used, so I stuck the plunger end in my mouth. I immediately realized it had some nic on it. Well at that point I found a place to lay the syringe, and rinsed my mouth out.........and........... nothing. Didn't feel nic sic, dizzy, nuttin. I was fine. Now, I don't recommend this..... but it didn't hurt me at all.

If you stick your nose to the bottle and inhale, yeah you might have some effect from fumes, but just in use, no........not unless you're super sensitive or something. I don't wear goggles, don't even use gloves, most of us don't. Be careful with it, but you don't need to fear it. I get it on my hands........go wash em.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ordered some concentrates from Spicyvapes too. Everytime I visit you guys it costs me money. Good thing my retirement check comes in tuday.
I'd meant to say it was really good to see you too darlin! You just gotta visit more often so you'll become immune to it! hehehe Hope you like your flavors!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I rarely use sweetner in my juices. In fact, I don't use it in any I currently make.
Nor do I. But their mixed jooses ask how sweet do you want it? Which begs the question... are they at all sweet? Even fruits that "should" be at least a tad sweet.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ordered some concentrates from Spicyvapes too. Everytime I visit you guys it costs me money. Good thing my retirement check comes in tuday.
Yay! I'm on a roll! I don't think I've ever caused this much spending!

3586111cf9e96bf6019f0cbd5a9127fa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Nor do I. But their mixed jooses ask how sweet do you want it? Which begs the question... are they at all sweet? Even fruits that "should" be at least a tad sweet.
They probably are naturally sweet. I think the selection is for additional sweetner. I chose medium & mine are saweet. And delicious!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
gotchya, I misunderstood what you were sayin. Not that I would ever misunderstand anything :rolleyes:

Yay! I'm on a roll! I don't think I've ever caused this much spending!

3586111cf9e96bf6019f0cbd5a9127fa.jpg

You go girl!! I did when I was on a roll sellin Reos, but it wasn't all at one time :D

hehehe I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread