Place lots of small orders with 'em, Gary, so you can

5801270875_ec295cc5b6_z.jpg

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I tried something new today, I made my first Ni200 coil and installed it in my K5. It is wonderful! I had no idea it could be this good. The coil came out .19Ω and I am doing MTL at 400º. I may have to do it in my other K5. I am using it on an old eVic VT for the time being. I used to do my TC on the RX200 but I have been enjoying the lighter eVic so I will see how it continues to progress.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I need to dust off my Reo and start using it.
Jup ya do! Hear that @Iffy :D

vape?" data-source="post: 19546393" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape? said:
I get so much useful information every time I read and catch up. So does most everyone end up with a ejuice flavour they vape most of the time
I think probably the majority have a lot of flavors and they switch throughout the day. I am one (and Mike is another) that has just a few and I'll vape one for a month or more, then switch if I feel like it. Mike vapes one juice and that's it I think.

No one place for recipes, and, as I learned, trying to clone premade juice is a losing battle. You get the DIY gear, you get a good juice calculator, you mix up 10 mils of what you think you might like, let it steep, vape it and see what you want to adjust.

Pretty soon you find your two or three all day vapes, then you make a few "dead taste buds" flavors for when your all day goodies don't taste so great.
Welcome to the front porch!!

I remember da vid!
rofl-3g_zpsswsixvwt.gif
Jup!

I think there is still a few black and white videos out there of someone wicking with silica.
laugh rofl o is rollin.gif

but as we've always said, whatever works for someone is what's best. Works for TJ. Silica always made me nervous though, and I was so happy to be able to get away from it.

You'd think I would have noticed the difference yesterday while mixing some juice. The flavors were spot on, but on one of my unflavored 100ml bottles I accidentally poured PG twice! So, I had a bottle of unflavored 100% PG mix ...
lol I did something wrong while mixing yesterday. Had planned on making 450 mls each of my betegeuse and the iced lemon cookie. Realized I was out of a couple flavors for the betelgeuse........ and with the iced lemon cookie only had enough of one flavor to make 180 mls. So decided to make 40 mls of something else, forget what. The bottle held 45 mls, so 40 mls will fit nicely leaving plenty of shake room. Did something wrong...... got the last of the last thing in it, and the bottle was FULL! :facepalm: No idea what I did. Hope it tastes ok. Just wasn't a good brain day yesterday.

Tell me about it even without the needle on it is hard to get into my 30ml syringe but it is doable.
I do plan on eventually moving to mixing by weight like Kenna said. But for now I pour my vg into the 60 ml syringe and essentially use it like a funnel. Have never fooled with trying to draw it up in a syringe.

Uh oh, veg and pg go in the fridge?
I've never put them in the fridge or freezer. Nic goes in the freezer, except the bottle I'm currently using, everything else in closet or shelf. My understanding is that pg and vg have either anti microbial or anti something else properties. They don't go bad. I've been using out of my gallon of each for 2.5 yrs and they are fine.

Missed you guys. You know:Life/beech. :oops: Y'all been posting a lot with much good information that I saw. Hope to rejoin you you shortly. :)
Miss you too!!! Of course, I haven't been here much.

Oh-hell ...........

18519728_1467435929943200_126540132682114454_n.png
that's insane. Time to move south! :D

wow........really hope this will get some traction. Johnson's bills have done nothing last time I checked.

View attachment 659749

How is everybody? I'm finally starting to feel somewhat human again and trying to catch up with the posts. It may take a while.:yawn:
So glad to see you!! Hope your recovery is speedy and complete!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Seems ECF has been havin morning problems the last few days.

It's probably your local ISP blocking it. Change your Domain Name Server and it will go away. Trace Route revealed that to me. I changed to OpenDNS and it's solved. No more problems in the AM.

Go here Online Visual Traceroute and enter "www.e-cigarette-forum.com". It will visually show you the various routers that you go through to get to ECF. Blocked connections or down routers show in red in the list.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It was a problem with the load balancer on our servers.
Hopefully all is good now :)

It could have been, but lots of people were reporting the same issue. On Retired1's suggestion I changed my DNS router to another one (OpenDNS) and haven't had the problem since. Traceroute showed the down routers in my previous path.

I'm used to getting my daily dose of ECF with my morning coffee. It was disappointing to wake up with a broken path. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread