Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The device in my bedroom is the one I use least... it will last over a year between battery charges/ refilling of tank. The one on the couch arm lasts months. The one by my computer desk is also the one I stick in my pocket if I'm headed out the door, and it doesn't last 24 hours between recharges/refills. My joose bottle and battery charger are naturally at the computer desk as well.
Whatever I'm using, I keep next to my bed or in my purse. My home/private space is my bedroom. The rest of the apartment is for the rest of the family. My bedroom is my living room, computer room, bed room, tv room, . . . everything but my bathroom and kitchen.

And, I still lose mods here and there around the house!

I always keep 2 mods working, for backup. If I use more, it's because I'm experimenting or playing around with something different (different setup, different flavor, whatever).

ETA: And, I much prefer VW over VV. Although either will do. Haven't tried TC yet. Thinking about it makes my head spin.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You really don't like those single buttons do you? :lol:

Dang, BUSTED! ;)

I do have one and, like me, it's retired. Works fine, nice mod, but I do have a lot of flavors going at all times, and I do like to adjust for the articular flavor. VW or VV, it's still easier to do with multi-button mods.

I generally have 3 or 4 by the easy chair, 5 or 6 at the desk, and one in a holster on my hip. If I step out to get the paper, there's another in my shirt pocket.... :facepalm:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Whatever I'm using, I keep next to my bed or in my purse. My home/private space is my bedroom. The rest of the apartment is for the rest of the family. My bedroom is my living room, computer room, bed room, tv room, . . . everything but my bathroom and kitchen.

I always keep 2 mods working, for backup. If I use more, it's because I'm experimenting or playing around with something different (different setup, different flavor, whatever).

ETA: And, I much prefer VW over VV. Although either will do. Haven't tried TC yet. Thinking about it makes my head spin.
I live in my bedroom & ensuite bath also, but the kitchen is shared. All my vape stuff that I'm currently using is on my desk. The rest is packed away in the closet.The desk is huge, so plenty of room for that & all the other things life stuff requires. (Or that I just need to file. Ugh.)

Vape news! I figured out what was wrong with my black K5! Woohoooo! I knew it's always been difficult to open & close & adjust airflow. It seemed like juice flow was just restricted, but if I gave a hard pull, I could sometimes get a bubble. It wasn't working like my stainless ones were. It finally just got on my last tinker nerve because I couldn't use it & couldn't see why it wasn't working right. I had ordered another stainless, (which had a seperate manufacturing flaw issue, so the vendor sent a replacement), when it got here I took it apart to clean, & decided to lay the black one out next to it & compare them. Hmmm....is that an extra oring? Looking closely at the new one to see what was in that spot that looked like an oring groove but had no oring as the black one did. Is that a couple of microscopic holes? Why, yes! Well what are they? Juice flow holes? Yes! Duh. Checked that extra oring on the black one, it's a little too big, & it was really easy to get the tweezers under it, it wasn't in the groove, it was just laying over it & covering it. Pulled off that ring, exposing the juice flow holes & there ya go! At black K5 headache is fixed, works like it should, & my tinker nerve has moved on to the base with the manufacturing defect. I do like to tinker.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Wow David. I feel out of touch. I use one PV and one Juice all day long. Sometimes I change juice mid day, but usually just switch up in the morning refill when I change the batt...

Ah, but you ARE in touch - with what works to keep you an ex-smoker!! :thumbs: (And isn't that really all that counts? :lol: )

I just like to change flavors on the fly, like to try new recipes, so have a lot of mods going. Easier than drawing out a flavor via syringe, clean, rewick, fill with new flavor...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I just like to change flavors on the fly, like to try new recipes, so have a lot of mods going. Easier than drawing out a flavor via syringe, clean, rewick, fill with new flavor...

Most of my flavors are inter-related or what I should say is they can be mixed easily and still taste good. There are a couple I have to clean before I switch flavors, but most of what I vape it is not required. When I need a refill I can just refill with any of my inter-related flavors and keep on vaping. Of course without the cleaning - the flavor is not exactly the same as it would have been, but it is still good.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I live in my bedroom & ensuite bath also, but the kitchen is shared. All my vape stuff that I'm currently using is on my desk. The rest is packed away in the closet.The desk is huge, so plenty of room for that & all the other things life stuff requires. (Or that I just need to file. Ugh.)

Vape news! I figured out what was wrong with my black K5! Woohoooo! I knew it's always been difficult to open & close & adjust airflow. It seemed like juice flow was just restricted, but if I gave a hard pull, I could sometimes get a bubble. It wasn't working like my stainless ones were. It finally just got on my last tinker nerve because I couldn't use it & couldn't see why it wasn't working right. I had ordered another stainless, (which had a seperate manufacturing flaw issue, so the vendor sent a replacement), when it got here I took it apart to clean, & decided to lay the black one out next to it & compare them. Hmmm....is that an extra oring? Looking closely at the new one to see what was in that spot that looked like an oring groove but had no oring as the black one did. Is that a couple of microscopic holes? Why, yes! Well what are they? Juice flow holes? Yes! Duh. Checked that extra oring on the black one, it's a little too big, & it was really easy to get the tweezers under it, it wasn't in the groove, it was just laying over it & covering it. Pulled off that ring, exposing the juice flow holes & there ya go! At black K5 headache is fixed, works like it should, & my tinker nerve has moved on to the base with the manufacturing defect. I do like to tinker.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
Wow, glad to hear you got that quirk figured out. Good thinking comparing side by side.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Ah, but you ARE in touch - with what works to keep you an ex-smoker!! :thumbs: (And isn't that really all that counts? :lol: )

And you can't keep switching toppers-- might wear out those threads.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Ensuite bath? I'm jealous! Enjoy!
Kenna said:
You did it! Nice!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Wow, glad to hear you got that quirk figured out. Good thinking comparing side by side.
It just didn't make sense that it kinda worked, & then suddenly stopped working. I think that oring was just enough too big that it allowed a bit of juice into the juice flow when it sat a few days. Now I have an extra oring!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ensuite bath? I'm jealous! Enjoy!

I have the master bedroom in our 2 b/2b apartment. I was firm about getting it when mom & I moved in together. I knew how it was going to go & that I'd be hibernating. It took a few years for her to understand to treat my bedroom door as she would the front door of a friends house & not to come in here if I wasn't home. She used to open my mail & go through my desk & things. She finally gave up, but I almost had to padlock the door everytime I left.

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Wow, reading about everyone's daily habits with mods and juices makes mine seem so boring but it works for me. I keep two mods filled - my istick for when I'm outside gardening and my provari for inside. Same tank and same juice in both. Been using those same tanks, mods and juice flavor for over two years.

I enjoy reading about all the new devices and flavors but have no desire to experiment.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Pulled off that ring, exposing the juice flow holes & there ya go!

Atta boy, girl!

eureka-moments-matter-mb-optmz.jpg

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Wow, reading about everyone's daily habits with mods and juices makes mine seem so boring but it works for me. I keep two mods filled - my istick for when I'm outside gardening and my provari for inside. Same tank and same juice in both. Been using those same tanks, mods and juice flavor for over two years.

I enjoy reading about all the new devices and flavors but have no desire to experiment.

Like David said and so have many others - that is what is great about our small group. We aren't together because we are using the same equipment or the same juice vendor.

No we are together and here to support each other through our abandonment of the stinkies and of course the ones that like to tinker with new things do keep the group up to date and on their toes... And what we don't know - don't stop us from finding out for the ones that do need to know...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

If you are happy where you are then that's great! I flavor chased the first 2 years I vaped. I'm kind of settling into 2 adv's & then experiment for others I might like to change things up occasionally. Plus I'm pretty vapovolypse proof now.

Last edited:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
The past 48 hours have been simply marvelous pour moi. No peak moments or events, just a nice string of small things that either taste good or make me feel good. I'll go to the BP to detail the journey but there is one vape-related thing: I've been using my new Lost Vapes Therion DNA75 mod since early this morning and I really love it. I'm not very appearance-oriented, but to my eyes it's very handsome, in addition to having excellent solid construction with a chip well-known for quality and reliability.
Haven't tried TC yet. Thinking about it makes my head spin.
So does that mean you think about it on purpose? Some of us like that kinda thing.

I think that oring was just enough too big that it allowed a bit of juice into the juice flow when it sat a few days.
Did you mean juice into the AIR flow or am I lost? Ensuite bath was a new one on me, after all. I assume that's a bathroom that's only accessible from your bedroom?

Atta boy, girl!

eureka-moments-matter-mb-optmz.jpg
You done it again. Fab pic!

I'm kind of settling into 2 adv's
Doesn't that mean 2 half-day vapes?:lol:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have the master bedroom in our 2 b/2b apartment. I was firm about getting it when mom & I moved in together. I knew how it was going to go & that I'd be hibernating. It took a few years for her to understand to treat my bedroom door as she would the front door of a friends house & not to come in here if I wasn't home. She used to open my mail & go through my desk & things. She finally gave up, but I almost had to padlock the door everytime I left.
I'm glad you finally got that straightened out. I'm hoping that the next place we live, I get that kind of privacy. But, not likely.
So does that mean you think about it on purpose? Some of us like that kinda thing.
No! I'll think about it tomorrow!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

DH - I've finally come to the realization that TC isn't that difficult. You adjust the temperature to get to your desired vape. The power settings are merely to "put the pedal to the metal" to get you to temp more slowly or more quickly. Most of my mods are now TC, but I still prefer VW mode ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread