Not open for further replies.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Dave must be happily playing with his G. Thats mod not spot. HaHa
Element vape must have sent it Signature Confirmation because I got a notice instead of it being put in my mailbox.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I'm glad everyone or should I say almost everyone is enjoying their new $20 toy. If I had not procrastinated so long (I went and looked at it 3 times) I might be enjoying one, but when the price doubled it was easy to back off from it...

I would like a new toy, but I am not ready to jump into the high tech ones.

If I find a high powered one at a decent price - can it be used in basic mode with no problems???

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
New toy
MyGclass.jpg

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm glad everyone or should I say almost everyone is enjoying their new $20 toy. If I had not procrastinated so long (I went and looked at it 3 times) I might be enjoying one, but when the price doubled it was easy to back off from it...

I would like a new toy, but I am not ready to jump into the high tech ones.

If I find a high powered one at a decent price - can it be used in basic mode with no problems???
Yes. I have 2 models of tc capable mods. I use them both in power mode. Have never even switched them to tc.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Definitely ... doing it right now ... using DNA 75 mods in power mode @ 12 watts.

Wow! Is it a try-corder (sp?) too?

If anyone is still in the market for one this place has it for $97. Kanger K1 DNA 75 Stabilized Wood Box Mod $96.99 MSRP $199.99 - EJuice Connect

That's a good price for the wood versions. But the K1's we're talking 'bout were $20 in either a basic black or white case ... not stabilized wood.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Semi- ... if'n you get to the point of spending some of your saved money from not smoking ... I recommend the JAC Model B. It's well built, small and light, uses 1x 18650 batt and has a DNA 75 board for its innards. The price is around $70 though.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
We parked at the Rest Area and we had 2 families from Idaho parked on either side of us. Typical Spud Heads, The parents looked like carnies, the kids were little butterballs running around with no shirt, the rigs they pulled in with the trucks looked like they should be in a field and the trailers were held together with duck tape.

Probably past refugees from Washington state...

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
If you google this - you come up with beautiful European models and Cars... o_O

If you add ecig - you get the right thing... :)

At first - I went Huh...

And there's something wrong w/ looking at beautiful European models and Cars?

If you should go beyond the 'looking' stage ... let me know ... there's a specific link to their site for USA customers and a coupon code.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
If you should go beyond the 'looking' stage ... let me know ... there's a specific link to their site for USA customers and a coupon code.

I just have never bought anything from a site outside of the US before for anything. Procrastinator for trying new things I guess... How does it actually work? Is there a charge for the $$ conversion?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I just have never bought anything from a site outside of the US before for anything. Procrastinator for trying new things I guess... How does it actually work? Is there a charge for the $$ conversion?

I paid with PP. I don't see a separate fee for international money transfer. The PP transaction shows $138.74 for 2 of 'em. Which is $69.37 each (*). When I googled the conversion rate at the time, I figured I'd be paying ~$70 USD. So it doesn't even look like PP used an inflated exchange rate. And there was no fee at by bank, which I wouldn't expect. The bank transfers funds to PP and PP makes the international transfer.

If you pay directly with your CC/Debit card ... you'd have to find out from 'them' how they handle it.

(*) I'd put the JAC in the class of a Provape Radius ... and I paid $200 for those.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

I've skimmed it now and then since it started. Have yet to see anything really unexpected, and, imo, still nothing that indicates vaping isn't at least 95% less harmful than smoking. (Although that number, from the fine folk on that northern isle, did get changed by them this year, after more research - they now say 98% less harmful.)

Yeah, avoid dry hits. As if I need somewhat slipshod research to tell me that?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread