Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ummm, whoa, wait a minute... I have stored batts that range all the way from button batts to AAA to 450 mA to 740 Amps with no issues here in Florida for years in my vehicle/boat.

???
18650's in a mech?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
I tend to be a bit too acerbic and/or my 'humor' is too brutal for the 'clueless'. I can carry logic only so far... den
mooning.gif

Thank you for the wonderful compliment, @Iffy ! :thumbs: :blush:

In person, I'm the same way. In fact, my lovely bride and I were discussing that last night. I read the article to her and asked what she thought. She said, "You are such a good speaker. I'm very proud of you!" ( :blush: :blush: awwwe ) I replied, "Well no, actually I don't. If I'm speaking in public, I get all frustrated and say inappropriate things ( :-x :pervy: :-x ) but I do write reasonably well." ( ;) )

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Yeah, I can remember when old Iffy was a big supporter of XL cartos and how they could never invent anything that would vape better... :rolleyes::)

I've been away for a while, but THAT is bigger news than the deeming regulations !

Ordered me an Istick Pico the other day, may be here tomorrow. Now I gotta bone up on this TC stuff. 2 pages ago it all sounded like they were going to launch a rocket, not vape a little juice.

I'm getting too old for this stuff. My brain is already full....

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Yeah, I can remember when old Iffy was a big supporter of XL cartos and how they could never invent anything that would vape better... :rolleyes::)

Ya mean da eMDCC (eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto)! Yepper, da cat's azz at da time. Have an early v-vert dat still uses 'em.

Actually, I was talkin' 'bout dose lil' plug-in cartos (Satan's spawn!)

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Simple fix. Get yerself a big pot. Lean over with your right ear facing it. It'll dump.
Warning... right eer only! Left eer kood be ifffy. (no relation)

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I've been away for a while, but THAT is bigger news than the deeming regulations !

Ordered me an Istick Pico the other day, may be here tomorrow. Now I gotta bone up on this TC stuff. 2 pages ago it all sounded like they were going to launch a rocket, not vape a little juice.

TC is complicated when you start but after a while it becomes second nature. I've been into it from the start and there have been a lot of advances. I am really liking this DNA75 I think that will be the ones I get from here on out. YiHi is really getting expensive and I have 10 of those. Even the Escribe software is not that bad once you use it for a while. I've even put a couple of custom screens on, stolen ones from others I admit but that is easy too. SS works really well by using the TCR value to make a profile. I can't wait to try Ti but haven't had the energy to get started. I have always been in the SX camp but I think now I am Bi Vapor. They have come a long way from the first DNA40 that I got and hated. I really like this Therion been vaping it for 3 days on the same batteries even if it is only 75w it's plenty for me. Really nice looking and feels good in the hand. Haven't tried to take the batteries out yet that is supposed to be the hardest thing about these. Will be finding out soon but putting 2 18650's in parallel was a great idea for battery life.

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Simple fix. Get yerself a big pot. Lean over with your right ear facing it. It'll dump.
Warning... right eer only! Left eer kood be ifffy. (no relation)

My wife accuses me of doing this on a daily basis. I tell her the teflon on my brain gets a little thicker every birthday and things don't stick as well as they used to.

TC is complicated when you start but after a while it becomes second nature. I've been into it from the start and there have been a lot of advances. I am really liking this DNA75 I think that will be the ones I get from here on out. YiHi is really getting expensive and I have 10 of those. Even the Escribe software is not that bad once you use it for a while. I've even put a couple of custom screens on, stolen ones from others I admit but that is easy too. SS works really well by using the TCR value to make a profile. I can't wait to try Ti but haven't had the energy to get started. I have always been in the SX camp but I think now I am Bi Vapor. They have come a long way from the first DNA40 that I got and hated. I really like this Therion been vaping it for 3 days on the same batteries even if it is only 75w it's plenty for me. Really nice looking and feels good in the hand. Haven't tried to take the batteries out yet that is supposed to be the hardest thing about these. Will be finding out soon but putting 2 18650's in parallel was a great idea for battery life.

Do I land on Mars or Jupiter when I do this ??? I gotta get over to the TC thread and bone up.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Hey ... good to see you again ... where ya been?

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
I been up to my eyebrows in stuff. Bought a new house, learned how to manage the swimming pool it came with, doing some traveling....all the things that get in the way of goofing off.

Now I find out the vapocalypse is for real....should have kept my head in the sand a while longer.

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Last edited:

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar

It ain't all that hard. If you need help with Temp Control there's a bunch here fer ya.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Or just ignore the whole TC thing. That Pico will work just fine in power mode! :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread