Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
vape" data-source="post: 18453467" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Von vape said:
And that's the important thing. You are a good MAN!!! clnire said so (yes she is!) and your actions prove it! Nice to meet ya Brother! :)
vape" data-source="post: 18453523" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Von vape said:
I'm gonna skidaddle, ya'all.

Have a GREAT evening!
:cool: V V :cool:

Good to meet you too brother.... have a good evening..

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I hate to admit it but I really like this DNA75 chip. I like it every bit as much as the YiHi (maybe more) shhh don't let any of my YiHi brothers hear that. I'm thinking of getting a Lavabox in Blood Red. For me the 75 is just right. If I used any fancy builds a 200 but I just use a single coil and this thing only uses about 6-8w with Ti and maybe 10-12w with SS to hold the set temp.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Yabutt delivery to hoo?! :) Just got a couple flashlights. 32 daze.
Well, y'know, we've told about the "in stock" status stuff, I think you just like the the hazy dayz stuff. :lol: I have a (real) flashlight wending its way here too. Having another brew while I wait. :D
COOL I remember that:thumb: Funny no matter how old I still remember that. Don't ask me about what I was supposed to get from the store but:w00t:
She has a way with words, and meanings, doesn't she? :lol: Ooooh, the memories...
Can't take credit, it's something I pickup up from @JeremyR over in the rayon thread. He's probably the biggest contributor to wicking with rayon worldwide. A rayon demigod for sure.
Just so happens that wicktail trimming works with cotton too especially when trying to get that perfect amount of wicking density inside the juice channels of high powered attys (50w and up). A little too much in the channels and it's dryhit city once vacuum is formed in the tank, not enough in the channels and no vacuum is formed causing the tanks to leak when tipped on their side.

I've gotta crack the code for every new tank but once I have it, I have it. The only problem I'm having these days is remembering how I wicked 20 different tanks.:cry:
Just wanted to say, totally OT as usual, love the avi. We have a bunch of tree frogs (teeny toads) on our deck also. Even created a pond for them on the porch. They've declined drastically the past couple of years and we are scrambling to figure out why. They are incredible fun to watch.
Afternoon all!

Well, I heard from Myrany last night, she's fine, quite a bit of rain but no flooding in her area. That's good news! A lot of RL going on but all is well.

Also got a couple of beautiful drip tips yesterday and wanted to show 'em off.
View attachment 593395
Not too shabby, huh??? :) :) :) I know they look like they have a narrow bore but they draw very nicely. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Vape On!
:cool: Von Vape :cool:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :wub: Glad she made it through okay. Still waiting to hear from my SIL.

Still really bummed about @amoret, to put it mildly.

She wanted specific bottles she could open easily. I made it my mission to find them. I spent hours and hours looking for those suckers. I'd find them only to discover you had to order them in HUGE quantities. Why is it that someone with a disability has to pay through the nose to access something they use daily? (What's up with putting a plastic cap on on an old-fashioned milk carton, people are to stupid today to figure out how it works?) :-x

Anyway, some finally showed up on FT and I paged her about them. She said she ordered a ton of 'em. :D That was the last I heard from her. :cry: I hope they are still working for her.
Since Von is sharin' pics, I should post a couple, just to show off. ;):lol:

My Seamless T-Mod with a Vertex Jr. RDA. The honeycomb pattern is milled into the mod, and then filled with epoxy so that it is all smooth to the touch. :) A wonderful little mechanical mod that I was blessed to receive as a gift from a beautiful and extremely thoughtful friend! I have been keeping this one very close to hand for a while now!
View attachment 593399 View attachment 593401

And a Sigelei Fuchai with a CoilArt Mage that came in from FT last Saturday. I've been very surprised by this whole set-up. Really good flavor from the atty, and have been very surprised at how well the TC function has been working in SS mode.
View attachment 593403
Your and Von Vapes scores are stupendous!

I hate the appearance of my DTs, but they work the best for me. :(

I have noticed that squonking is is becoming more popular lately. Even saw some on on FT. It doesn't matter how people vape (safely, as long as it works for them).

Saw a hellacious article today about the dangers of vaping but can't seem to break the link.

It said vaping emits formaldehyde that irritates the eyes, causes plaque in your arteries, facial skin problems, reduced brain development, can make you addicted, etc.--lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

What a crock. :grr:

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well I hate to admit it but I really like this DNA75 chip. I like it every bit as much as the YiHi (maybe more) shhh don't let any of my YiHi brothers hear that. I'm thinking of getting a Lavabox in Blood Red. For me the 75 is just right. If I used any fancy builds a 200 but I just use a single coil and this thing only uses about 6-8w with Ti and maybe 10-12w with SS to hold the set temp.

uh-oh ... does this mean you'll be building up a stash of DNA's to match your collection of SX's?

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, y'know, we've told about the "in stock" status stuff, I think you just like the the hazy dayz stuff. :lol: I have a (real) flashlight wending its way here too. Having another brew while I wait. :D

Noop. Was shipped in a few dayz. 3 weeks later... still "on itz way to a furrin' country".

(What's up with putting a plastic cap on on an old-fashioned milk carton, people are to stupid today to figure out how it works?)

Thatz all there iz here. (unless you want a bag o' milk) And yeah, quite annoying.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
uh-oh ... does this mean you'll be building up a stash of DNA's to match your collection of SX's?

Uh, you need to ask??
ROFL.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Afternoon all!

Well, I heard from Myrany last night, she's fine, quite a bit of rain but no flooding in her area. That's good news! A lot of RL going on but all is well.

Also got a couple of beautiful drip tips yesterday and wanted to show 'em off.
View attachment 593395

Not too shabby, huh??? :) :) :) I know they look like they have a narrow bore but they draw very nicely. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Vape On!
:cool: Von Vape :cool:
Thank you for the update on Myrany!

Ooooh, pretty driptips!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Nah but I really like em. I can get my SX's dialed in pretty close so I'm happy. They have come a long way though. I built 1 of my K5's with Ti and this DNA holds the temp perfectly. I forgot how nice Ti vapes. I really like this Temperature Dominant feature, you can change the temp so easy it works great when using TC.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nah but I really like em. I can get my SX's dialed in pretty close so I'm happy. They have come a long way though. I built 1 of my K5's with Ti and this DNA holds the temp perfectly. I forgot how nice Ti vapes. I really like this Temperature Dominant feature, you can change the temp so easy it works great when using TC.
^^^^^^^^^
Pat speek fer jup!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Noop. Was shipped in a few dayz. 3 weeks later... still "on itz way to a furrin' country".

Thatz all there iz here. (unless you want a bag o' milk) And yeah, quite annoying.
Your luck sucks. Maybe they overloaded your sea turtle with cargo containers. Hope the little guy makes it okay.
I like when Patrick gets enthused with a new piece of gear. I get to try it vicariously through his posts w/o spending money for it. :cool:
Yep. I also think he might be in the top ten ECFers on being stocked with mods, toppers and wire.
Went to the vape shop today for a couple bottles of juice on sale. Went over to the sample area....it now costs $1 to sample flavors that were always free till 8/8.
:mad::evil::-x

New FDA regs.....what a load of hooey !!!
Some shops are donating the money to help fight for the cause, others are counting it towards any purchase made. But yes, the whole thing is a steaming pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread