Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I vape higher VG liquids not for clouds but because PG seems to suck the moisture out of me. Not nearly as bad with higher VG liquids.
I vape high pg, probably about 75% or close to it. I make my base at 70 pg then add my flavorings which are in pg. The juice I vape most has a lot of flavoring, I need to see if I can lower the flavoring %'s in it. But any higher vg sits too heavy on my chest.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
RANT!!!

Hey azzhat (via office clerk), I know what H.R. 2058 is! That's why I contacted you for support. Never mind... just keep on monitoring...
banghead.gif

Nov 25 10:46 AM

Dear Mr. Caldwell:

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R. 2058, the FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015.

Introduced by Representative Cole, this legislation would limit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) ability to regulate electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes. While the FDA currently regulates cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, roll-your-own tobacco and smokeless tobacco, the agency has proposed regulating products like e-cigarettes and cigars. The proposed FDA rule has been submitted to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and final regulations are expected within the next year.

I will continue to monitor the situation as it develops. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,

Bill Nelson

mumble.gif

rant off

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
RANT!!!

Hey azzhat (via office clerk), I know what H.R. 2058 is! That's why I contacted you for support. Never mind... just keep on monitoring...
banghead.gif

Dear Mr. Caldwell:

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R. 2058, the FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015.

Introduced by Representative Cole, this legislation would limit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) ability to regulate electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes. While the FDA currently regulates cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, roll-your-own tobacco and smokeless tobacco, the agency has proposed regulating products like e-cigarettes and cigars. The proposed FDA rule has been submitted to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and final regulations are expected within the next year.

I will continue to monitor the situation as it develops. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,

Bill Nelson

mumble.gif

rant off
Oh h==# no! Call his office, & tell him that is not an acceptable reply, & force the issue. Rant in their ears.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
RANT!!!

banghead.gif

Dear Mr. Caldwell:

Sincerely,

Bill Nelson

mumble.gif

rant off
I got the same exact response! Bunch of nit wits. Monitor away!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
RANT!!!

banghead.gif

Dear Mr. Caldwell:

Sincerely,

Bill Nelson

mumble.gif

rant off

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    RANT!!!

banghead.gif

Dear Mr. Caldwell:

Sincerely,

Bill Nelson

mumble.gif

rant off

What is this!! All the Congressmen using the same damn form letter now?!?
    Got the exact same letter from Bishops office, the only thing different are the names.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    What is this!! All the Congressmen using the same damn form letter now?!?
    Got the exact same letter from Bishops office, the only thing different are the names.
    I guess mine are on a Thanksgiving vacation. I got exactly nada. Actually, when you think about it -- kinda like what y'all got :(

bigbells

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 3, 2013
    60 mi east of Raleigh NC
    soledoubtshow.com
    Here is what the new software looks like for the new SXML
    20151119071126_66034.jpg
    Nothing really new here you can do all this except the presets with the M.
    That is quite cool. I'm looking forward to having a mod that allows the setting of all those parameters.

And they do say vaping can affect a person's blood sugar.
    Oh, no! Not THEY again! They are so difficult to dispute.

Doree and I running around packing and taking care of last minute stuff as we hadn't planned on leaving for another three weeks. Taking everything cept the kitchen sink as we will be gone almost two months.
    Gary already mentioned it, but you're really gonna regret not having a kitchen sink.

I'm glad you're headed south instead of north tomorrow. There is nothing more ridiculous, in my opinion, than the I-95 traffic between DC and Boston, no matter what day or night one is traveling.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 3, 2013
    60 mi east of Raleigh NC
    soledoubtshow.com
    Tomorrow and Friday, 101vape.com has a couple items that look like really good deals to me:
    1. The Coil Master rebuilding kit for $26. Comes with the CoilMaster V3 coiling jig. Other places sell this kit for $50.
    2. Samsung 25R 18650 batteries, 20A, $8 for a PAIR of them.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Tomorrow and Friday, 101vape.com has a couple items that look like really good deals to me:
    1. The Coil Master rebuilding kit for $26. Comes with the CoilMaster V3 coiling jig. Other places sell this kit for $50.
    oooooooo this would be a great thing for @Rotowoman to grab up! Just the jig and ohm meter could cost her that much or more. Great find Dave!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    2. Samsung 25R 18650 batteries, 20A, $8 for a PAIR of them.

Is there a coupon code to get that price? The current selling price is $34 on their site.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Finally got the FT order from Oct. 3. Just an iclear and some coils.
    7 1/2 weeks for that?! The positive side is that it wasn't anything too exciting. So, you weren't going crazy with anticipation.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    7 1/2 weeks for that?! The positive side is that it wasn't anything too exciting. So, you weren't going crazy with anticipation.
    Yeah just backup. But it was interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread