Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Robert on the Fasttech replacement RDA decks. THey work fine I am going to tell you I doubt you can make them work with anything thicker than 26 gauge wire. I just had a real fight doing a build with 26. I did get it to work but it was kinda a mess to do and I am no novice to building. 28 however works just fine and with no problems.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Robert on the Fasttech replacement RDA decks. THey work fine I am going to tell you I doubt you can make them work with anything thicker than 26 gauge wire. I just had a real fight doing a build with 26. I did get it to work but it was kinda a mess to do and I am no novice to building. 28 however works just fine and with no problems.
Thanks for the update. Doubt I would use anything heavier than 26 ga anyway.
Use a bigger handled screwdriver than the little blue ones and it works better. Same sized tip though.
Just put a 26 ga coil in a genuine Kanger V2 RBA deck. Did not want to lock the wire using the little blue screwdriver. Got out my precision screwdriver set I got for 3.99 at Harbor Freight and worked nice.
Just can't get enough torque with those little blue screwdrivers.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks for the update. Doubt I would use anything heavier than 26 ga anyway.
Use a bigger handled screwdriver than the little blue ones and it works better. Same sized tip though.
Just put a 26 ga coil in a genuine Kanger V2 RBA deck. Did not want to lock the wire using the little blue screwdriver. Got out my precision screwdriver set I got for 3.99 at Harbor Freight and worked nice.
Just can't get enough torque with those little blue screwdrivers.
Yeah I am using a more normal sized screwdriver myself but from a cheap stanley set I got a wally World.

The genuine Kanger Decks seem to trap it better. With the fastteck deck I had to actually wrap the screw rather than just put it in the slot.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Yeah I am using a more normal sized screwdriver myself but from a cheap stanley set I got a wally World.

The genuine Kanger Decks seem to trap it better. With the fastteck deck I had to actually wrap the screw rather than just put it in the slot.
Sounds ok for the price though.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Sounds ok for the price though.
Oh certainly it is. Particularly since a coil I make tends to hold up 6-12 months so I won't have to do it often.

I have 10 more of them sitting in my cart right now. Waiting for the budget to recover a bit.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Oh certainly it is. Particularly since a coil I make tends to hold up 6-12 months so I won't have to do it often.

I have 10 more of them sitting in my cart right now. Waiting for the budget to recover a bit.
20% off till the 14th I think. I forget the coupon code.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
20% off till the 14th I think. I forget the coupon code.
YEah but I am looking at buying some new REO attys since I will be getting a woodville soon and can use larger attys with it.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I did the 0 Nic thing for nearly a year. I ended up sitting at my computer crying like the world was ending with no idea what I was crying about. I need a little nic to keep myself on a more even keel.

If I am subohming 1 mg juice will do. If I am not subohming then 3-4 mg.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I did the 0 Nic thing for nearly a year. I ended up sitting at my computer crying like the world was ending with no idea what I was crying about. I need a little nic to keep myself on a more even keel.

If I am subohming 1 mg juice will do. If I am not subohming then 3-4 mg.
Im at 18mg in a tank. No subohming for me. I keep thinking about lowering my nic, but with the Mom issues I don't know that it would be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread