DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Im more on the lightly bruised edge

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Hope that means that you ARE recovering!

Im at 18mg in a tank. No subohming for me. I keep thinking about lowering my nic, but with the Mom issues I don't know that it would be possible.

18 as well, although it took 24 for me to make the switch. Backed down to 18 about 3 months later, haven't budged since.

Heck, I've been self-medicating with nic for most of my life. Major changes might be deleterious to my health!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The bottom line is when You Are Satisfied With What You Have (who cares).
amen!!!

Anyone interested in the Dolphin?
GIGUE DOLPHIN TANK !!
Hiya r77 long time no see! Only dolphin tank I would be interested in would have to have actual dolphins in it!!

Just for that I'm taking my EBU Vaping Center report and going home.:p
does this mean the study is over and I can't be a ginny piglet???

Lol! Nic helps me in several ways. I hate to think how high this anxiety level would be without it.
Same here, went about 1.5 hrs without it tonite, and was ready to climb the walls!!

With my son issue, been chain-vaping the 3mg. I think I am using close to 20 ml a day. :eek:
oh dang sweetie......might not be a bad idea to raise it up some til things calm down.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I also consistently use it as a PV. However, once I learned how to navigate the menu, I am using my inline ohm reader less and less.
Really glad you're liking the Provari and not just using it as an OHM's reader, though they do that really well also. :)
Air Force Deb, twenty one years proudly served.
Yeah flying chairs... lol Navy man here
You guys always got the nicest stuff... i figured it was because us Navy boys have more airframes to maintain... lol
Thank you both for your service! My mother was in the Navy during WWII. My husband was in the Navy, but spent the whole time working on aircraft and never made it onto so much as a dingy. :lol:
This is what I use, and it beats the heck out of Vape Wizard
In the First Aid section of the pharmacy, pick up some .9% Saline (Wound Wash/Flush).
It's used to clean out open wounds .. safe for a baby.
It's pure sterile water with .9% saline solution, and comes in a spray can.
It comes out of the can in a stream that is easy to direct into a dripper bottle.

I add about 1 drop per 2ml. to my juice.
It brings out the flavor (just like salt does in cooking), ... it smooth's out the harshness (maybe the bitterness you pick up on), .. and blends the flavors together.
It works especially good with fruits and chocolates.
You will not taste any salt, as it's super mild.
It will "brighten" the flavor of the fruit, but I find it doesn't help banana :p
It changes the PH in the juice, and cuts the acid.

There is also a saline solution you spray/inhale up your nose ..but that's the wrong one.

It has added ingredients.
You want the one without anything in it except the .09 saline and sterile water, that is used to clean wounds.
Have fun experimenting.
I used to know that, even bought some but never tried it, but had forgotten about it. So glad you brought it up, it may be just what I need right now. I've found the canister and put it on my desk to try tomorrow. :)
I'm just padding around behind you in your travels around the forum, (trying to keep up), and telling you all the time how much I "like" ya :p
Have to have minor surgery on tues, but I'll pick up your trail :danger:
You were on when I logged in which tends to make me believe you survived. Even minor surgery is a major PITA and falt out sucks. Glad you are quickly rebounding, hopefully problem solved never to be heard from again and your recovery is swift and 100%. Nice to see you on here again. :) :wub:
Well, let's not forget. Nic isn't really a problem. No more addictive than caffeine and found naturally in a lot of foods we eat. And contrary to popular belief... NOT a carcinogen. Personally I see no reason to eliminate it. In fact, find more reasons to keep it.
Have I mentioned that over 40% of British doctors think it is a carcinogen? Can't imagine how many American doctors do. :facepalm:

Nic did used to keep me up at night but I've also been a natural night owl all my life, to everyone's dismay. When I have it on hand, I add 50% zero nic at night and it helps, BUT I think it's also how one's body reacts to it. Just because something works for mast doesn't mean it will work for all.

Only six more pages to to , gabber mouths. :D

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Mine lasts until the drugs kick in.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
You and me both. Nothing like a piece of a sleeping pill to get the system back on track. Wish it didn't but if you really need help, you're a fool to turn it down.
I started an 26. Dropped to 18. Stuck here. Gotta remember too, nic is a flavor. Eliminating it, or even using less, eliminates flavor.
Yeah but for me it kept turning into something like inhaling pepper spray. Salsa is excellent, pepper spray not so much. It is fascinating how much nic keeps different people chugging along normally. I have long gotten over myself on judging what works for other folks. I can't vape what others do but combined, we all make the world go around.
Actually my thinking on 0 nic has more to do with the coming FDA Prohibition.
Yes, but it looks like you are finding out what works best for you. No one, least of all the FDA, should be telling you where you need to be vaping wise. After all, they are the ones that tell you smoking is acceptable. Stock up on some 100mg nic and be prepared for the worst. Wait for some sales. If you wind up with too much, you can pass it on later. The most important thing is to listen to your body and do what works for you, even if it means playing laser tag with aliens, or Gary. :D
Yabutt if u use cedar... no moths! :D
No moths, my bats will die so that's out, but points for the suggestion.
Sounds really nice, but....

Not supportable if the FDA deeming happens. :(

For now, I'll stay with things I can rebuild and use for many years no matter what they do to us.
You and me both. :thumb:
OK, the results are in!

Headline: Nicotine Cures Insomnia!!!
Based on extensive research conducted by the prestigious EBU Vaping Center it is now a proven fact that not using nicotine will cause sleep deprivation!

Persons exposed to 0 Nicotine failed to sleep soundly through the night, while those persons exposed to 6mg nicotine slept restfully through the night (except for one potty break).
As a result these findings representatives of the FDA, CDC and several other Govment sponsored alphabet orgs were found kicking, screaming, and crying 'Why, Why' while rolling on the floor. As yet no connection has been directly established to the study results and these behaviors, according to informed sources.
See, you found it! :thumbs:
he, he ... it was just a couple month's ago we 'discovered' my wife's car had fog lights and a setting to automatically turn the headlights on/off. We've had the car for 3 years. :rolleyes:
So relieved we're not the only ones that do that. :rolleyes:
I did the 0 Nic thing for nearly a year. I ended up sitting at my computer crying like the world was ending with no idea what I was crying about. I need a little nic to keep myself on a more even keel.

If I am subohming 1 mg juice will do. If I am not subohming then 3-4 mg.
Didn't know how badly I was doing, physically and mentally, until I tried a little nic again. Was off it for for months and so proud of myself. Um, yeah, never again.
Hiya r77 long time no see! Only dolphin tank I would be interested in would have to have actual dolphins in it!!
Really, dolphins? What did they do to you. Can I offer you a couple of armed, clueless militants to take their place? Otherwise, I have a bigger frying pan than you stashed somewhere. :lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I did dat and had a porch search squad 'hound hunting' me! Gotta luv our family!!

Must say that we have a multitude, if not majority, number of porchers that are soooo committed to our fellow family members, that if ANY porcher feels slighted, ignored and/or an outsider, you have not been around all that long. <How's dat fer a run-on sentence?>

So help me, can't remember scramblin' so hard to 'catch up' in quite a while. BUT, it's a grand statement to all to see da 'engagement' manifested here!

My recent 'incident' has prompted a flurry of post-procrastination burst of reality. BTW, think I'm da one to put pro in front of crastination!

Vape on and live long!
Yeah, well, you're not allowed to go AWOL, I am. :D That's what you get for picking on lobsters. :sneaky: I do hope you are well on the road to recovery. Everybody has missed you terribly. :wub:

To all the new Porchers, a very, very warm welcome. :)

A84thXYCcAAVlT_.jpg

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Glad you are quickly rebounding:D
Well, the problem they thought they were going in to fix, turned out not to be what they pictured when they got in there, but they found another reason for me to come back for their services again. :censored:
Nothing life threatening at this time, ... which gives them time to solve the puzzle
So, I'm back to being a fly on the wallpaper again :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the good vibes sent my way.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Nic did used to keep me up at night but I've also been a natural night owl all my life, to everyone's dismay. When I have it on hand, I add 50% zero nic at night and it helps, BUT I think it's also how one's body reacts to it. Just because something works for mast doesn't mean it will work for all.
I don't know that nic keeps me up or not.... I did spend that 2 months at 0 nic... but I've also always been a night person.
My favorite shift ever was working from noon to 8. Heaven!
'course being able to work from home now is a great thing. The current job only has one shift (daytime) and I can now use a morning break to take a short nap.
Yesterday I tried not napping at all. and still couldn't get to sleep until sometime after 1 am. Here is it 7 and I've been up for a half-hour, and I'm sleepy. vaping something a bit stronger to wake up, since caffeine puts me to sleep.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well, the problem they thought they were going in to fix, turned out not to be what they pictured when they got in there, but they found another reason for me to come back for their services again. :censored:
Nothing life threatening at this time, ... which gives them time to solve the puzzle
So, I'm back to being a fly on the wallpaper again :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the good vibes sent my way.
Well. So much for simple! Oh, wait...Drs are involved...that explains it! Anywhere there's a Dr, you'll find sick people, so we all just need to find that one Dr with the room full of well people & go to that one! That's the one that won't find anything wrong because he won't make you sick!. They are like the crooked car repair place, fix one thing & find something else wrong. Or mess something up so you have to come back. They both like repeat business!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Amen Bro! If only We The Vapers would band together and make our voices heard. Let your "Elected Representatives" know that we have one issue in this election. KEEP YOUR DAMNED HANDS OFF VAPING! BUSINESS AS USUAL FROM YOU FOLKS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!
Just sayin'
Yeah, that Canadian lawyer is saying pretty much the same thing. Banning or taxing vaping brings up the question... are you stoned or just stupid? :) It's long but he makes many points for us.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Yeah, that Canadian lawyer is saying pretty much the same thing. Banning or taxing vaping brings up the question... are you stoned or just stupid? :) It's long but he makes many points for us.

OMG! The govment probably has a hitman at his front door. He make Far too much sense to be allowed to live. And He's a Lawyer, OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread