Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Quacksjuicefactory has 15% off everything with code DIY15. And they now have DIY for everything, 2/10 thru 2/17. So now you can make it as strong as you like since the strongest they carry is 18mg.

As most know, this stuff has been my ADV for nearly 2 years. Never got sick of it.

Gizzard juice is cocoa, vanilla and caramel.

Quack Snack is milk chocolate.

Of course, all taste budz is different but for me itz... perfection.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Really, dolphins? What did they do to you. Can I offer you a couple of armed, clueless militants to take their place? Otherwise, I have a bigger frying pan than you stashed somewhere. :lol:
yeah I know we disagree, I do see some advantages to captivity, but much prefer them in the wild. Some just love people too much though.

"It's me."
lol your avatar looks like the static on the tv from Poltergeist

love both of these and have the lawyer one pulled up in a separate tab, listened to a bit, but then everyone came home, so too noisy now. Will listen more later.

Slots, hope that everything ends up ok sweetie!

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Well, the problem they thought they were going in to fix, turned out not to be what they pictured when they got in there, but they found another reason for me to come back for their services again. :censored:
Nothing life threatening at this time, ... which gives them time to solve the puzzle
So, I'm back to being a fly on the wallpaper again :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the good vibes sent my way.
Slots, very sorry they didn't fix it the first time around. You say it's not life threatening, yet. I hope it never is. Please take and I hope they nail it down and fix it quickly. Being in limbo is not fun.
I don't know that nic keeps me up or not.... I did spend that 2 months at 0 nic... but I've also always been a night person.
My favorite shift ever was working from noon to 8. Heaven!
'course being able to work from home now is a great thing. The current job only has one shift (daytime) and I can now use a morning break to take a short nap.
Yesterday I tried not napping at all. and still couldn't get to sleep until sometime after 1 am. Here is it 7 and I've been up for a half-hour, and I'm sleepy. vaping something a bit stronger to wake up, since caffeine puts me to sleep.
I love being awake at night, even loved night shift. My biggest problem is I hate sleeping, even napping, during the day. I really need to spend time in the polar regions.

After seeing someone post about it, I tried cutting it down at night and it seemed to help with sleep. Very subtle. I don't excel at subtle, usually goes right over my head. :cry:
Very cool! I hope they plan to check in with them longer than 30 days. It's a good start. I swear the Mayo Clinic dissed vaping perhaps a year ago. Was very disappointed in them.

They did!

2013 ""As of right now, there is no long-term safety data showing the impact of repeated inhalation of propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin on lung tissue," cautions Jon Ebbert, M.D., associate director at Mayo Clinic's Nicotine Dependence Center. "There is some short-term data suggesting that e-cigarettes may cause airway irritation, but until we have long-term safety data, we are not recommending e-cigarettes for use among cigarette smokers to help people stop smoking."" Mayo Clinic Experts: What Should You Know About E-cigarettes?

2014 "Until more is known about the potential risks, the safe play is to say no to electronic cigarettes. If you're looking for help to stop smoking, there are many FDA-approved medications that have been shown to be safe and effective for this purpose." Electronic cigarettes: A safe way to light up? - Mayo Clinic
The only barrier I see is all the vapers who don't know what is going on. I try to spread the word whenever I can.
Good for you, it's sad how many have absolutely no clue.
yeah I know we disagree, I do see some advantages to captivity, but much prefer them in the wild. Some just love people too much though.
My bad, we don't differ that much, just thought a dolphin was a tad big to fit into a mod. It also made me think of this horrific Japanese (I think) fad.
ec994a919844d3026d9a05413e279687.jpg

Also MHO that people won't care about wildlife if they don't get up close and personal with them, hence zoos. The welfare of the animals ought to be their primary concern though and it is for many. No, I don't care for PETA. :eek:

So depressing that I can't find anything new and shiny worth buying anymore. Should be good news but makes vape mail a rare occurrence. Can't even grip about shipping times anymore. :(

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
lol your avatar looks like the static on the tv from Poltergeist

Ahh, yup. It is a composite made image I brought together from about three different generic user images. Think one is from AOL, another from Linux generally, one from some forum. All three were public domain, otherwise free to use, create derivatives. The general idea was to portray an avatar of a 'Smoking Man' kind of mystique 'Spook' generic user.

This was in part keeping to the use of Morely in the handle here. The Smoking Man and characters in FOX shows smoke Morely brand cigarettes. Then, I thought of lyrics from a Marylin Manson song, "turn the tragic to magic". For me smoking cigarettes had become rather tragic. Now, I had found vaping which makes mist. As we all do, I sought to find a tobacco replacement flavor. Tried M type tobacco flavor.

That helped me turning the tragic to magic more so. Got sick of tobacco flavor real quick, yet still sneaked cigarettes. Have now quit sneaking cigarettes, cigarettes all together. Not exactly the Smoking Man any more. :)

Another part was kind of tin foil hat in a way. "Muhahaha! I dare NSA to do facial recognition on my avatar! Hahahamu!" :) Got to keep 'em busy lest they be out my tax money paycheck, eh? ;) Screw 'em they can't take a joke. Ha! :)

Got to laugh, crying and worrying only drive you sane.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So depressing that I can't find anything new and shiny worth buying anymore. Should be good news but makes vape mail a rare occurrence. Can't even grip about shipping times anymore. :(

Ah, but you can!

The package you didn't order hasn't shipped yet! :lol:

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
22 years young here. Kids today have it easy. When I was their age the only games I got to play were Playstation 1 games, Nintendo 64 and Duke Nukem. And the first computer I had was a Windows 95 with a floppy disk drive and 150mb of RAM. For pete sakes, the onboard video card was older than I was! Now these kids are walking around with iphones, iPads, iRacks and iRans. I give up. I didn't get a phone until I was 14, and even then it was a Motorola krazr. Thing barely had 3 megapixels. Remember when the first memory stick was around 120mb? Kids sure don't. Shoot, look at vaping. I vape because I've been smoking since I was 15. Kids today vape because they think it "looks cool". It's truly an upsetting thing.

Anyways I got to go dear, my orange pekoe is getting cold. Love you.

How do i end the call?????

Oops nevermind I found the button. Take care now. Don't forget to feed mittens.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
22 years young here. Kids today have it easy. When I was their age the only games I got to play were Playstation 1 games, Nintendo 64 and Duke Nukem.
You are really showing your age. I remember when Eisenhower was president. The last great Republican. I remember when we got our first TV. Do I beat you? Welcome!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My bad, we don't differ that much, just thought a dolphin was a tad big to fit into a mod. It also made me think of this horrific Japanese (I think) fad.
Also MHO that people won't care about wildlife if they don't get up close and personal with them, hence zoos. The welfare of the animals ought to be their primary concern though and it is for many. No, I don't care for PETA.:eek:
hehehe Newp, I meant at least a 200,000 gallon dolphin tank. Absolutely on the not caring if they don't get up close and personal! Atlantic bottlenose live about 20-25 years in the wild, and about 40 years in captivity. Not to mention that the vets are able to learn so much more about them that when dolphins strand, they're much better able to cure what ails em and hopefully release them. Not so in the case of Lucky......He was badly injured in fishing nets, we rehabbed him, but he was so people oriented from the get go that he could not be safely released. Probably what got him caught in the fishing nets. So he became the stranding network mascot and had a lovely home at Sea Arama in Galveston. I also can't stand PETA or Green Peace. If Green Peace spent 1/2 the money on educating people that they spend on crazy stunts, they'd accomplish a lot more!

Sounds like it's time to get ya squonkin!!! P-67's will be up for sale on the 26th! That'll give ya lots of new shinys to buy!

Got to laugh, crying and worrying only drive you INsane.
Ya got that right! But I fixed it for ya! Love how you got your handle!

A test posting of my new signature.
Love it!! I really wanna see that billion lives documentary.
22 years young here. Kids today have it easy. When I was their age the only games I got to play were Playstation 1 games, Nintendo 64 and Duke Nukem. And the first computer I had was a Windows 95 with a floppy disk drive and 150mb of RAM. For pete sakes, the onboard video card was older than I was! Now these kids are walking around with iphones, iPads, iRacks and iRans. I give up. I didn't get a phone until I was 14, and even then it was a Motorola krazr. Thing barely had 3 megapixels. Remember when the first memory stick was around 120mb? Kids sure don't. Shoot, look at vaping. I vape because I've been smoking since I was 15. Kids today vape because they think it "looks cool". It's truly an upsetting thing.

Anyways I got to go dear, my orange pekoe is getting cold. Love you.

How do i end the call?????

Oops nevermind I found the button. Take care now. Don't forget to feed mittens.
hehehe great sense of humor! Welcome to the porches! Sounds like you might fit in just fine with us fogies! We have a back porch too where we can talk about anything. Here we have to try to keep it vape oriented, but as you can see, we sometimes stray a bit.
Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Five

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is a GREAT video, but we live in the Sound Bite age. Most folks, I fear, won't sit still for the whole 25 minutes. :facepalm:
Yeah. Starts out slow and takes him a while to get into the mind blowing (aka common sense) comments.

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
hehehe great sense of humor! Welcome to the porches! Sounds like you might fit in just fine with us fogies! We have a back porch too where we can talk about anything. Here we have to try to keep it vape oriented, but as you can see, we sometimes stray a bit.
Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Five

Hell I already feel like I'm 57. All my friends are in their late 20's lol

They are all "trained" monkeys. The "trainers" are the contributers that financed them into office. So which one in particular?

Not the black one. I may be old, but I'm not racist.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
You know this titanium is a weird wire. After cleaning even though I normally don't vape above 420F I have to run it at about 425F for 3 tanks till the wire gets a little build up on it before it starts vaping the same. Seems as though it needs that little bit of build up to vape the same again. But at 425F it works really well so no biggie. Seems as though 3 tanks is exactly what it takes. Oh and the avatar I just had to change it and use it, makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread