Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
22 years young here. Kids today have it easy. When I was their age the only games I got to play were Playstation 1 games, Nintendo 64 and Duke Nukem. And the first computer I had was a Windows 95 with a floppy disk drive and 150mb of RAM. For pete sakes, the onboard video card was older than I was! Now these kids are walking around with iphones, iPads, iRacks and iRans. I give up. I didn't get a phone until I was 14, and even then it was a Motorola krazr. Thing barely had 3 megapixels. Remember when the first memory stick was around 120mb? Kids sure don't. Shoot, look at vaping. I vape because I've been smoking since I was 15. Kids today vape because they think it "looks cool". It's truly an upsetting thing.

Anyways I got to go dear, my orange pekoe is getting cold. Love you.

How do i end the call?????

Oops nevermind I found the button. Take care now. Don't forget to feed mittens.
I remember Duke Nuk'em! We downloaded it off a BBS back when my oldest was in sixth grade.

Welcome to the Porches, CanadiVape! You're gonna fit right in!
how does a Congressmen insure that he can get reelected?

Like this:

Love it! More! More!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
You know this titanium is a weird wire. After cleaning even though I normally don't vape above 420F I have to run it at about 425F for 3 tanks till the wire gets a little build up on it before it starts vaping the same. Seems as though it needs that little bit of build up to vape the same again. But at 425F it works really well so no biggie. Seems as though 3 tanks is exactly what it takes. Oh and the avatar I just had to change it and use it, makes me laugh.
Love the avi!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I think our Sprint tower is down, internet has been crappy all night. My "like" is not working and taking forever to do anything. Hope it is fixed in the morning cuz I miss my ECF fix! At least I got this in, we shall see how long it takes to post. :( third try..

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I think our Sprint tower is down, internet has been crappy all night. My "like" is not working and taking forever to do anything. Hope it is fixed in the morning cuz I miss my ECF fix! At least I got this in, we shall see how long it takes to post. :( third try.. 4

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
how does a Congressmen insure that he can get reelected?
That's fantastic!!! There's actually someone in the CA gov't with some brains!

I think our Sprint tower is down, internet has been crappy all night. My "like" is not working and taking forever to do anything.
awwwww hope it straightens up!

Love the avi legs!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
That's fantastic!!! There's actually someone in the CA gov't with some brains!

awwwww hope it straightens up!

Love the avi legs!
Yeah that's what mine was doing then I got the message I was using too much data. They apparently had slowed my speed down to a crawl. Our TV had to stop and load up every 10 min, not any more. I didn't even realize there was a limit. Now that people are finding out about streaming all your programs and all the features that are available on Roku they are doing it. Lots of people streaming most of the video now. All the channels that are available it's cheaper to stream and watch what you want when you want. Still have all the local channels on dish so all the networks.

Old Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kansas City, fly over country
22 years young here. Kids today have it easy. When I was their age the only games I got to play were Playstation 1 games, Nintendo 64 and Duke Nukem.
Lol @ Duke. Don't forget "Doom".
I'm only old enough to remember pinball & Nixon.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I'm getting a real kick out of Justified on Amazon. Think there are 6 or 7 seasons.
I love Justified! We watched all episodes. Timothy Oliphant or however you spell it is so good in that kind of roll. We loved him in Deadwood too. Now let's see if this will post. Data still screwed up.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I guess I'm the only night owl this evening. Vape mail today was really good brought in a Kayfun Min v3, Stainless Steel Wire; so I got busy washing up the Tank and building a coil along with Vaping away to my hearts content. A glass of wine, a great vape, pup in my lap in the recliner. I was in Vaper's Heaven.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Have an earlier KF mini. Great vape, just a bit small for my normal style. (And MUCH too tall with all the parts to let it hold a decent amount of juice!)

Although, with the right build, it's a great alternative to most other toppers on 1300 mAh spinners!

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Have an earlier KF mini. Great vape, just a bit small for my normal style. (And MUCH too tall with all the parts to let it hold a decent amount of juice!)

Although, with the right build, it's a great alternative to most other toppers on 1300 mAh spinners!
The Kayfun Mini v2 sure is a good vape and still use my also. F L A V O R:thumbs: I use mine on a Prover 2.5 with a 1.4ohm build; take it on the go in the short mode fits great in your pocket.
Cool David

Glen:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread