Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Oh, and I forgot to ask......I called you Glen, cuz I had noticed on this porch a couple times that you had signed your post with your name. I usually don't call someone by their name til I get permission. Do you have any preference regarding this???
Naah that's cool Deb, that's my name and you know me so ; that's all good:)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Man if I tried to vape with that thing I'd knock my front teeth out.

Just what ya need... carbon fiber/ceramic toophies (think Shuttle re-entry tiles)!

But must agree, someone is missing out on a Star Wars light saber PV product. Yes, I know there were some LED toppers. But no one hooked up with Lucas et al!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Already ordered just 25' of 24 and 26awg. If it is as good as I've heard probably more.
Well, Temco is a major manufacturer. In fact, most vendors get theirs from them. So they have a reputation to keep up with.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Crap, here they go again! Good luck vapers of WA!
But but we are going to take Syrians and anybody else that wants to come in.
As long as they don't vape.
My :2c: from the soapbox,
That would be funny Legs if there wasn't so much truth behind it. You are sooo right.
We do have some real fighters in Wa though .. MT Baker .. Provape .. E-Cigs .. etc.
But ... I think I'll be looking for a home outside this state, if this stuff ever passes.
Mt Baker is moving to Arizona ... that tells me something.
At least those company's do their best to fight, and keep us informed and motivated to fight the fight.
What's been happening here in WA (not just the e-cig stuff), along with all these e-cig laws they are trying to pass (again), has created the straw that broke the camels back for us. :-x
We're fortunate enough to be retired, so we can pick-up and leave anytime we want.
I can fight from wherever I am ... but I don't have to live with it.
We plan to enjoy what time we have left, as best as we can, ... our way :admin:
OK, I feel better ... I think :facepalm:

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Mt Baker is moving to Arizona ... that tells me something.
At least those company's do their best to fight, and keep us informed and motivated to fight the fight.
What's been happening here in WA (not just the e-cig stuff), along with all these e-cig laws they are trying to pass (again), has created the straw that broke the camels back for us. :-x
We're fortunate enough to be retired, so we can pick-up and leave anytime we want.
I can fight from wherever I am ... but I don't have to live with it.
We plan to enjoy what time we have left, as best as we can, ... our way :admin:
OK, I feel better ... I think :facepalm:
Wow what a deal, and definitely not good. Sorry to hear that in such a beautiful place also

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Provape's still here.

While I do get Mt. Baker's emails, I've not kept on on the status of their move, announced around this time last year, so don't know if that's been completed.

I hope no one picks up on my name!

Can't remember, are you Oliver's dad or grand dad?

Old Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kansas City, fly over country
I lived in California for 20 years & WA & OR are overrun with the people that made California unlivable. Yeah they'll turn it into a nanny state, given votes & resources.

Not to paint with a broad brush, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread