Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
Not trued it goes very well with tomatoe juice or Snap -E-Tom, & Worcester Sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, & pepper. With a pickled green bean.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
I too drank my share and ten other people's by the time I was 25. Mistaking a rubbish bin for a bar stool. Wasn't pretty. Tea, coffee, and ginger beer will do me, these days. Lots of ice water. Iced tea when I make it.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Nope Nope Nope!:mad: The only type of pop (soda, whatever they call it in your neck of the woods) that should ever be mixed with rum is COKE! And for y'all southerners don't you dare ask what kind of coke, not all pop is coke regardless of what y'all think.:rolleyes: Coke means Coca Cola and that's all it means.:D
{hides before the soda vs pop vs coke arguments get started}
All soft drinks are Coke. Unless they are actually Coca Cola. Or Dr Pepper. Rum goes in Coca Cola or cocktails only.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I run mine at 16 watts with the 1.8 ohm heads they also make 1.6 ohm heads for it. Not sure how much difference there is between the 2.
I could never run a 1.8 coil over 9 watts without burning my juice. I have to go to a 1.6 coil to go higher & get the flavor I like.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I like the cage protection for taking it with, for going out. You should see the looks I get when vaping in public. No one knows what it is, but they look with deep suspicion. The island has a large number of retirees. Also, fondly known as gods waiting room.
I have the cages for both my fill size & Mini Nauti's. I recommend them highly!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I too drank my share and ten other people's by the time I was 25. Mistaking a rubbish bin for a bar stool. Wasn't pretty. Tea, coffee, and ginger beer will do me, these days. Lots of ice water. Iced tea when I make it.
in my family we have a tradition. all the men get a lifetime worth of drinking done by time were 25. then we settle down and live semi-respectable lives

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

I understand all too well. I may joke about it from time to time but I had to give it up too :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Not trued it goes very well with tomatoe juice or Snap -E-Tom, & Worcester Sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, & pepper. With a pickled green bean.

I actually thought about you at the odyssey, well several times, but in particular after the parasailing. Iffy got a bloody mary.....which I tasted, cuz I'd never had one. Yummy. Anyhow, it came with a skewered supper on it! lol It had a pickled green bean of course, along with a pepper, olive, baby corn, brussel sprout etc all pickled. He didn't want his veggies, so I ate some of those. The pickled green bean was the best.

Rum goes in Coca Cola or cocktails only.
or in Dr Pepper if it's Sailor Jerry's. It's a Dr. Libre! lol

Texas it's a whole nother country! ;)
Jup!!!

Tho, this site glitches on me, never have been able to stay logged in.
When you are on the sign in page, there is a box you can check to keep you signed in. That will fix that.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
I actually thought about you at the odyssey, well several times, but in particular after the parasailing. Iffy got a bloody mary.....which I tasted, cuz I'd never had one. Yummy. Anyhow, it came with a skewered supper on it! lol It had a pickled green bean of course, along with a pepper, olive, baby corn, brussel sprout etc all pickled. He didn't want his veggies, so I ate some of those. The pickled green bean was the best.

or in Dr Pepper if it's Sailor Jerry's. It's a Dr. Libre! lol

Jup!!!

When you are on the sign in page, there is a box you can check to keep you signed in. That will fix that.
Doesn't work for me, I've gotten used to it. I could call AppleCare, but likely have to reset the whole lot. I'll just sign in. Thanks, tho

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
I could never run a 1.8 coil over 9 watts without burning my juice. I have to go to a 1.6 coil to go higher & get the flavor I like.

And you all are gonna help me figure this out? That's 2 very different results.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
The island has a large number of retirees. Also, fondly known as gods waiting room.

That is also Florida's nick name...

I like the cage protection for taking it with, for going out.

Yeah, since I have cracked two of my Protanks from bumping them on something - I kind of wish mine had that cage protection also...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I have to go to a 1.6 coil to go higher & get the flavor I like.

I still have to run on very low temps - every time I have tried higher temps on my setups - I got the burned taste. I only fluctuate between 3.5 - 3.7v. 4.0v and I start getting the burned taste...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread