Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Same way I do anything else with cotton. I stick the cotton through and give it a bit of tug. If I feel a little resistance but not enough to move the mod it is screwed into on my table it is good. THen hold the ends up and slip the outer cover ring of the build deck over. Cut off the excess cotton about 1/2 inch above the outer ring. tuck the tails down in front of the juice holes. Put the lid of the build deck on. From then on treat it like any other bottom fill tank.
And don't forget to put some juice first on the holes then the wick on the inside so you don't burn the cotton.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I didn't read down far enough its on sale for 50.

And I tried it - so if you order the plastic bottle for $50 and use the coupon code the MM found - it turned it to $45...

Did not order it, but the $45 seemed to work up to the checkout stage... Gotta load some more money onto my card so I can order me one...

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
And I tried it - so if you order the plastic bottle for $50 and use the coupon code the MM found - it turned it to $45...

Did not order it, but the $45 seemed to work up to the checkout stage... Gotta load some more money onto my card so I can order me one...
Check out the postage. You may save if you buy two.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA

Got it thanks

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Same way I do anything else with cotton. I stick the cotton through and give it a bit of tug. If I feel a little resistance but not enough to move the mod it is screwed into on my table it is good. THen hold the ends up and slip the outer cover ring of the build deck over. Cut off the excess cotton about 1/2 inch above the outer ring. tuck the tails down in front of the juice holes. Put the lid of the build deck on. From then on treat it like any other bottom fill tank.
Thank you :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Is the Kanger Protank 3 a dud?

Yes, but I have 2 I just use a single coil on. I put an extra cup on the chimney upside down to help fill any gap from the dual coil base being slightly bigger

OMG, you said "dud", not " dual". Read that wrong.. Oh well, at this point I would also recommend a subtank, but I have several Protanks, full size and minis, that I still use regularly. I travel a lot, and can rebuild a coil on them in mere minutes in a hotel bathroom with very few tools.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Well, when it gets to the point where there'z a 7 in your age... and... it's on da left side... could be a week is overkill. :(
Just sayin

Really????????? Was that observation necessary? Do you feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread