Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
And as such ... they deserve a proper case. ;)

IMG_9253.jpg

Needs a bipod.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Love a dual purpose mod... lol! I sent a question bout that to Provape, and got that info about the rings from them as well. Y'all were a tad quicker on the draw; sorry I didn't respond earlier!

Surgery is this Thursday, and I've been as busy as a one-armed atty builder getting prepared. Still waiting for the last two mods and a handful of vapocalypse box atties and other sundries. I have 8 good builds on 5 Provis, 2 Gizmos and a Black Oak (w/control heads), and 240 ml of juice, so I think I'm good to go. Gonna train the kinfolk on changing batteries and refilling tonight, with practice through Wednesday night. Best I can do.

Mikey, thank you! :wub: I found a recent thread that said about the same thing but they kept getting tube confused with cap. Was going to post it for Karen but you answer, with photo proof is far clearer. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Karen, I use the Tatroe base also and these work with that. They also make a hefty weapon against bears, cougar and perverts when you walk alone at night. :D

And, calling Mike Mikey goes back a ways when we'd talk about new recipes or equipment and joke that we'd make Mikey try it first to see if he liked it. :lol:

ETA - Mike, watch your six, the sexy black ProVari will soon be asking for a modeling contract.

Traitor. BTW, what's Vaporium?

All the peeplez likes ya, deal with it. :)

I've only seen the cover. Thought it sucked big time. Hope the articles are better.

Let me know when it plays Angry Birds, I may buy one and upgrade. :D

Very sorry about your blem. :(

LOL, Mikey will like that!

I have old and new. Old ones had no bleak bands, "new" ones do. Not sure what the current "branding" is. There was a good chart showing how to spot fakes but naturally when you are looking for it, it vanishes.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Love a dual purpose mod... lol! I sent a question bout that to Provape, and got that info about the rings from them as well. Y'all were a tad quicker on the draw; sorry I didn't respond earlier!

Surgery is this Thursday, and I've been as busy as a one-armed atty builder getting prepared. Still waiting for the last two mods and a handful of vapocalypse box atties and other sundries. I have 8 good builds on 5 Provis, 2 Gizmos and a Black Oak (w/control heads), and 240 ml of juice, so I think I'm good to go. Gonna train the kinfolk on changing batteries and refilling tonight, with practice through Wednesday night. Best I can do.
I'll be praying, Karen!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Such a fool I am...
Jester perhaps! Never a fool :wub:

Surgery is this Thursday,
Hope it goes well! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Sounds like your well prepared vape wise......put the family though those drills!! Tank fill position...hut!! :lol:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I was just watching a video by PB and he is taking a tour of this huge plant where they are going to make his new line of juice. They keep all their flavors in a giant refridgerated room. They use a lot of FA flavors they keep all their nic which is 99.9% in freezers. I think I will keep my flavors in the fridge. They said that it keeps them stable. VG PG is kept at room temp. This place makes juice for about 40 different companies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I was just watching a video by PB and he is taking a tour of this huge plant where they are going to make his new line of juice. They keep all their flavors in a giant refridgerated room. They use a lot of FA flavors they keep all their nic which is 99.9% in freezers. I think I will keep my flavors in the fridge. They said that it keeps them stable. VG PG is kept at room temp. This place makes juice for about 40 different companies.
This is from the chemist at RTS vapes
you should not store your flavors in the refrigerator because it will lower the saturation point of the liquid and ingredients will start precipitating out of the solution.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
This is from the chemist at RTS vapes
Well I don't know this place can put out like in the 100s of thousands of bottles of juice a day. Watch the video it's on Youtube under PBusardo. I think these guys know what they are doing. He said once the new facility is up they can do way more then they do now.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Also I don't know what the temp is that they keep them at it could very well be that it is warmer then our fridges are but cool like maybe 50-60 degrees not sure on all that but they keep it cool. They are in California so like I say IDK all I really know is they keep it at cooler temps then room temperature.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
My Russian flavors are so concentrated. Average use is 2-3% some like Peach and some others take up to 5% but that is about the highest I go on any of them. My favorite flavors are all 2-3%. That's what I didn't like about TFA is you had to use such high volumes of it like the recipe that I got from Janet for RY4 which was excellent used almost 25% flavoring. It was excellent but would have to add the same amount of straight VG then fill it up with my 50/50 VG PG to make the whole thing at 50/50. Good flavors but very weak but the price is right if you use the bulk when ordering.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
He said once the new facility is up they can do way more then they do now.

Yeahbut fer how long?

My Russian flavors are so concentrated. Average use is 2-3% some like Peach and some others take up to 5% but that is about the highest I go on any of them.

TBH, I have no flippin' idea where Vaping Zone gets their phlavors. But wid their SuperConcentrates I use phrom ~.7 to 1.7%. Da regular Concentrates ~1.5 to 2.5%.

My Green Apple Pie recipe (GAP, Capellas) is da only one dat I'm still tryin' to master wid lower % phlavs.
banghead.gif

At dis point in my vaping/DIY experiences (5/4+ years respectively), ain't chasin' nuttin' no mo'! BTW, I ever so enjoy mixin' drops vs. mls vs. weight!

Diff 'tokes' fer diff folks... but at least not smoke!
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread