Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Diff 'tokes' fer diff folks... but at least not smoke!
icon_wink.gif
ya got that right!!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yeahbut fer how long?

TBH, I have no flippin' idea where vaping Zone gets their phlavors. But wid their SuperConcentrates I use phrom ~.7 to 1.7%. Da regular Concentrates ~1.5 to 2.5%.

My Green Apple Pie recipe (GAP, Capellas) is da only one dat I'm still tryin' to master wid lower % phlavs.
banghead.gif

At dis point in my vaping/DIY experiences (5/4+ years respectively), ain't chasin' nuttin' no mo'! BTW, I ever so enjoy mixin' drops vs. mls vs. weight!

Diff 'tokes' fer diff folks... but at least not smoke!
icon_wink.gif
Well I know their super concentrates that are the gourmet ones are the Russian ones I use.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I go mine from an outfit in Germany that has a special deal with Baker Flavors. We made a big order from them directly and they are super cheap but 2 or the packages made it but the one with all the 100ml bottles got lost. About 50 of them and no recourse so I started talking to this guy that owns these vape shops in Germany that has a special deal with them and sells them under their label and got them through him. A lot more then from them directly but at least I got them. They sell their juice so cheap like $7 for 100ml but getting them through from Russia is almost impossible. A place like VZ if they buy $4000 worth get shipping by air. The average time for individuals is about 45 days if at all.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
@MikeE3 Thought I'd tell you one of PB's favorite setups now, he calls it his lazy mans setup can you guess? It's a Kabuki and a Radius.

I saw he released a vid comparing the Nauty to the Kabuki but I haven't watched it yet.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
He likes the flavor of the Kabuki better but he has a couple cons on it not important ones though other then the price. Know anyone having any sales this weekend other then juice. Lot of that going around.

Have a look down here, Legs

Deals and Steals

There's a few starting to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread