Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I am going to mix at 0 as bottles come empty, and go from there. I didn't know you are a low nic user, too. Except I do 1.7Ω.
yep went down to 0 for a year. Then one day I was sitting at the computer and realized I was crying for absolutely no reason at all. For me that is a sure sign the depression is rearing its ugly head big time. Talked to my doc. She asked what changes I had made and we sorted through a bunch of things. THen she said go back on a low level of nic and see if it goes away.

Tried 3 mg and got nic sick but the depression went away. Slowly lowered it until the depression reared up again. 1 mg does it for me. Unless there is some sort of crises in my life at 1 mg I don't have the anxiety/depression issues.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I can't understand it. Only thing I could think of is I think he vapes at about 18mg not sure but I know that much nic changes the flavor of juice.
he vapes at 12 I learned at the odyssey but that could do it, or just that things taste different to different folks. Would love to be able to get a bunch from Germany, but flavors aren't on my list of needs right now, just wants. lol

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I'm like a few of you. I decided that I needed to lower my nic. Over a period of about 2 months I went from 9 to 6 and finally settled on 3 for about a month. I was getting irritable and emotional. I changed up and mixed a batch of 6 and I started to settle down. I have now settled on 5ml of nic and think I will stay here for a while.
I have some store bought juices that have been setting around for a while. I tried them in my Herakles and really wasn't impressed. Last week I put some of one called El Capitan in the WISMEC Theorem. Oh my goodness! The flavor just jumped out. I am really enjoying this tank. I finished that bottle of juice and washed out the coil and rewicked using some Warrior Wick. I had it setting around and wanted to use it up. After about 4 hits in got a burnt hit. Yuck! I pulled out the KGD cotton took the outer portions off and re wicked the coil. Gotta love the KGD! It is vaping like a champ!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Remember that solids dissolve into liquids better at higher temperatures. And the opposite goes, too. At lower temperatures, those same solids will re-crystallize and either fall to the bottom of the container or do a Jack Frost act on the sides of the container.

Ever make rock candy?

You dissolve high quantities of sugar in water. Then put in your string or stick and the sugar "precipitates" out of solution onto your string or stick as rock candy.

Basically our flavorings are solids dissolved in liquids. Under certain circumstances the solid will reform and fall to the bottom of the bottle.
Okay, understand now. My parents had something like in their fridge I wanted to toss. My mom shock it up, it redisolved, she said it tasted fine. This is the same woman that once accidentally ate kitty kibble and and sore that it was, "not bad." Take from that what you may. :rolleyes:
Well, well, ya can't stop there. More please. :)
Tutu, story time! Please :)
Just remember, you guys asked for it.

When I first got my present car (the one I never see because my husband uses it for work), it was the first one I’d had that had a remote fob to lock/unlock it. So for :censored:s and giggles I stuck the fob out the front door one night and clicked twice to make sure the car was locked. We could the locks depress, the lights flashed and the car beeped. Yay! :D

Almost immediately you could hear a bear crash through the manzanita (only other animal that can actually mow down manzanita—I know this from painful, repeated experience—is an elephant). We stood there stunned that there had been a bear by the car.

Two or three seconds later the unmistakable, distinct smell of fresh skunk came rolling in the door.

So, to recap, hit car beeper, surprised skunk that sprayed bear, bear cut new path through impenetrable brush, skunk retreated around the back of the house (detected via vapor trail, for two days). Was still smoking at the time so was convulsing on the floor in fits of alternating laughter and coughing. Bears around here are only tough when it comes to garbage cans, they run from everything else, hence more worried about being flattened fauna from a bear encounter than the results from a pervert.

Give me a ProVari with a Tatroe base any day of the week and I can defend myself, except from a retreating bear.
Thanks for thinking of me, had company and just spent a few days catching up with everything else. All's well in Au.
Glad all is well! :)
Looks like my stash of nic might last the rest of my life, unless my kids end up dipping into it. Recently got on BP meds-- diastolic BP is high. Been having nic-sick symptoms. Dr. Farsalinos found Electronic cigarettes do not damage the heart So looks like I am going to go to 1.5 or a tad above. Just not happy with how little I can vape without nic-sick symptoms.
Any chance you may adjust to the BP meds and eventually readjust to the nic? I've learned from bitter, sometimes life-threatening experiences over the past couple of years that "FDA approved" drugs may well do you more harm than good. Just listen to what your body is telling you. If it works, wonderful. If it doesn't, complain loudly, very loudly. I thank the heavens every day that my doctor listens to what I have to say, even if he doesn't understand why my heart and lungs continue to improve every time he tests them. :lol:

Short version> I'm sorry you're going through this and hope you can get off the meds ASAP. We all are pulling for you. :wub: Plus I'll lose my mind if you change your user name again. ;)
Wow.......I know they have other expenses as well........but that truly is a crazy mark up, particularly since they're getting air freight and presumably not losing shipments!

Thanks darlin! :) :wub:

Thanks sweetie! :wub:

omggggg I love the raccoon!!! :wub: Thanks hun. Couldn't buy nuttin. But a few weeks ago I got a marvelous early vapeaversary and very early bday present from a dear dear friend!

What 1.5mg meniere said (see I'm on it already for the nuther name change) and then what Myrany said. :) You actually made me look it up and the definition was essentially to hasten the change. So it would happen sooner. We don't keep it very cool in the house, especially when I'm here by myself, but I'll just keep storing mine like I have been, in a bag or in the closet, away from sunlight. They've done great for over a year now, seem just like when I bought em.

And no......you didn't tell us that story. I'm still in my jammies, so lemme git a snack and get ready.
images

what?? snacks can be liquid!!! :lol:

You may not have gotten the memo, so we'll forgive this time.......but all regular members are required to report in a minimum of twice a week. Failing to do so will result in a tags, pm's etc to ascertain your whereabouts, and well being. Failure to respond to these will result in a search party being sent out, possibly at yur expense!! :lol: In other words, we miss folks when they're gone, and we will find you! good to see ya!! Hope y'all had a good visit.
And a birthday too?

s-l300.jpg

Just the way we like it, no candles involved. :D ;)

Here's a thread I just bumped into today ... kind of on topic for some recent posts here.

What's everyones thoughts on freezing flavoring
Excellent thread, thank you. Very interesting what they are saying and glad Kurt chimed in. Legs even got in there. :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Last week I put some of one called El Capitan in the WISMEC Theorem. Oh my goodness! The flavor just jumped out. I am really enjoying this tank.
had to look that one up. Sounds kinda interesting, but wow, going back to the top coil, probably way better with KGD than they ever were with silica, but tipping your tank upside down still seems like quite the throwback.

So, to recap, hit car beeper, surprised skunk that sprayed bear, bear cut new path through impenetrable brush, skunk retreated around the back of the house
that's hilarious!!! Glad you did it from the house instead of going out to lock and stumbling over a bear in the dark!

And a birthday too?
Newp, not til July, but thanks. It was combo, but very early on the bday part

Got a nasty surprise today ordering atomizers. Prices jacked up 5$ a pack. Hissss.
that stinks, where did you order them from?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
So, to recap, hit car beeper, surprised skunk that sprayed bear, bear cut new path through impenetrable brush, skunk retreated around the back of the house (detected via vapor trail, for two days). Was still smoking at the time so was convulsing on the floor in fits of alternating laughter and coughing. Bears around here are only tough when it comes to garbage cans, they run from everything else, hence more worried about being flattened fauna from a bear encounter than the results from a pervert.

I'll bet that was worthy of laughter ... except for the skunk smell residue that is. :D

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
well now you'll be able to tell us if they're good quality.

but the picture I saw made me scratch my head.

These batteries, AW IMR 18490 (18500) Rechargeable Battery - Batteries - Battery... - OVEREADY Flashlights/Torches - Control The Dark™ , came today. :)

They look like
aw imr 18490.jpg
, and were packaged inside a yellow envelope, inside pieces of
battery packaging.jpg

Just opened them, so that's all I know for now. The shipping is a bit slower than our vape shops, but, they look like the real deal to me. :)

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Got a nasty surprise today ordering atomizers. Prices jacked up 5$ a pack. Hissss.
I would also like to know who jacked up the price on you. Anybody that is doing that I want to avoid buying from out of principal.
Newp, not til July, but thanks. It was combo, but very early on the bday part
Okay, I've rebooked them for July. :lol:
These batteries, AW IMR 18490 (18500) Rechargeable Battery - Batteries - Battery... - OVEREADY Flashlights/Torches - Control The Dark™ , came today. :)

They look like View attachment 558775 , and were packaged inside a yellow envelope, inside pieces of
View attachment 558777
Just opened them, so that's all I know for now. The shipping is a bit slower than our vape shops, but, they look like the real deal to me. :)
Nice find and thank you for reporting back. They are identical to the newer ones I have. I think legally they have to be shipped by ground transportation, not that many places do that. May be wrong, but still, you can't even have them in checked luggage.

Anybody want their spirits lifted by a bunch of very angry people? This is the place to go. https://m.facebook.com/FDA/photos/a...0597299/?type=3&p=10&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like Talk about getting an earful. :lol:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
$5 a pack? That doesn't sound like a bad price. Do you mean a 5-pack? What kind of atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread