Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yes, I know it is a subjective thing as far as who makes the best, but I ask anyway knowing that this might cause a flying frying pan...
:lol: no idea who makes the best.......but I'd never whack ya for askin that. Unless I win it, most everything I get is a clone cuz.......

shop wallet, onion open it and cry.jpeg

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you have Windows 10, just type fax in the search box at the bottom of the screen. The fax walk through app will open.
I hear ya. The lil woman used it for years. Still duz now and then but not much requests for one anymore. Email iz quicker and easier.
But again... this day and age... most folks wood say... wutz a fax? ;)

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
:lol: no idea who makes the best.......but I'd never whack ya for askin that. Unless I win it, most everything I get is a clone cuz.......

View attachment 559063

That's because you are using a man's wallet... They are always empty...

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Ok, from reviews, Kabuki makes a very good product. Due to my wallet, I would like to know who makes the best clone? Yes, I know it is a subjective thing as far as who makes the best, but I ask anyway knowing that this might cause a flying frying pan...
Just go to vapecrawler.com and search for Kabuki clone

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I hear ya. The lil woman used it for years. Still duz now and then but not much requests for one anymore. Email iz quicker and easier.
But again... this day and age... most folks wood say... wutz a fax? ;)

Our fax is set up to answer on the 4th ring. Lately, we've turned off the answering machine. We keep the AT&T landline for the Security Alarm. After 4 rings it goes to fax and starts chirping. You wouldn't believe how that reduces telemarketer calls. I read an article that said most auto-dialers flag fax as an electronic terminal number instead of a voice line and it falls out of the system. Of course, there are some that will send you ads on your fax number. That hasn't happened yet, but if it does I'll just empty the paper tray.

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
After 4 rings it goes to fax and starts chirping. You wouldn't believe how that reduces telemarketer calls.

I use my computer as my answering service - get very few if any messages left by anyone other than friends - but I do get telemarketers at times - Thanks for the tip - I am going to adjust my setup now...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Our fax is set up to answer on the 4th ring. Lately, we've turned off the answering machine. We keep the AT&T landline for the Security Alarm. After 4 rings it goes to fax and starts chirping. You wouldn't believe how that reduces telemarketer calls. I read an article that said most auto-dialers flag fax as an electronic terminal number and it falls out of the system. Of course, there are some that will send you ads on your fax number. That hasn't happened yet, but if it does I'll just empty the paper tray.
Nice!!!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Provape just posted a Ruby red, a Pink and a Metallic Green Mini 2.5 for $30... I know some are watching...
And the coupon code for 10% off is M10. :D
I'm signed up and didn't get it. :cry: It's okay, I've gotten enough cheep blems I won't complain, formally.
The only mini they have in stock at that price is the glow thing. Been that way all day. I did get one of the glow ones though I have no idea what it will look like. They have the full-price 2.5 marked down to $50. Been wanting a white one, so guess who ordered a white one? :thumb:

ETA: Didn't see anything on the site about 10 percent off earlier when I ordered, though. That's kinda aggravating.
I feel terrible. One of the reasons I came on night before last when I was so (obviously) tired was to post the link to the new ProVari blems. See I forgot about that part. :oops: I saw them Wednesday night and there were more than what showed up yesterday, at least of the 2.5s.

The blem GloVari I got in the longer version had a very rough finish. I really liked it until it dawned on me the finish might rub off faster. When I get my nerve up, I’m going to try putting a clear nail polish coating over it to see if that might work while preserving the “glo” part and not damaging the finish.

If anybody really wants a blem, do check that section literally morning, noon and night. Kind of a lottery when they, and what colors, show up now. Wednesday night the white was a blem, Thursday morning they were gone. So were a bunch of other colors.
I went and read some of those posts. Notice the canned answers from the FDA? Just pitiful.. :evil::facepalm:
pitiful is a very polite way of putting it. ;)
What a bunch of crap (can I say that on ECF?) But thanks for showing us the link.
You can say crap, you just can’t say ****, ****, ************, ********, or even the dog breed “sheet zoo,” the latter since the invasion of the spammers last year. In some threads you can say .......s, with an “s,” as long as it has something to do with politicians or the FDA. Not sure it works in this thread, didn’t last time I tried.

I think we’ve had this conversation before but there were a lot for asterisks involved by the time everyone got done weighting in.
Well I went there and it locked up on me. Anybody know what the name of the forum is I am going to go over to FB which I am a member and see if I can find the whole thing.
Legs, I’m not “on” FB so don’t know my way around there. I got the link off another thread and passed it on. It’s an FDA FB page and they are taking a well-spoken thrashing from vapers and their supporters. Who or whatever is responding to them is doing a pathetic, condescending job. The idiot(s) responding are addressing everybody by their first name, including older folks and veterans. It’s disgusting on the FDA’s part, heartening on the commentator’s part. People are pretty POed. More power to those commenting (and I understand why some of you don't). :thumb:
That's because you are using a man's wallet... They are always empty...
I laughed, out loud. Husband wanted to know what was so funny. Read your comment to him, then realized that I don't think I've seen any woman on ECF (save for a couple of "sweet young things" say they go out and spend money on clothes, shoes, etc. I have seen a lot of men that spend money on motorcycles, shop tools, man caves, so on and so forth. I'm not joking, honest. (I do, personally, think boy toys are far cooler than girl stuff, much to my parents', husband's and friends' chagrin.)
Looks like the only ones are in China Fastech has it for $10
Link? :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm signed up and didn't get it. :cry: It's okay, I've gotten enough cheep blems I won't complain, formally.

I feel terrible. One of the reasons I came on night before last when I was so (obviously) tired was to post the link to the new ProVari blems. See I forgot about that part. :oops: I saw them Wednesday night and there were more than what showed up yesterday, at least of the 2.5s.

The blem GloVari I got in the longer version had a very rough finish. I really liked it until it dawned on me the finish might rub off faster. When I get my nerve up, I’m going to try putting a clear nail polish coating over it to see if that might work while preserving the “glo” part and not damaging the finish.

If anybody really wants a blem, do check that section literally morning, noon and night. Kind of a lottery when they, and what colors, show up now. Wednesday night the white was a blem, Thursday morning they were gone. So were a bunch of other colors.

pitiful is a very polite way of putting it. ;)

You can say crap, you just can’t say ****, ****, ************, ********, or even the dog breed “sheet zoo,” the latter since the invasion of the spammers last year. In some threads you can say .......s, with an “s,” as long as it has something to do with politicians or the FDA. Not sure it works in this thread, didn’t last time I tried.

I think we’ve had this conversation before but there were a lot for asterisks involved by the time everyone got done weighting in.

Legs, I’m not “on” FB so don’t know my way around there. I got the link off another thread and passed it on. It’s an FDA FB page and they are taking a well-spoken thrashing from vapers and their supporters. Who or whatever is responding to them is doing a pathetic, condescending job. The idiot(s) responding are addressing everybody by their first name, including older folks and veterans. It’s disgusting on the FDA’s part, heartening on the commentator’s part. People are pretty POed. More power to those commenting (and I understand why some of you don't). :thumb:

I laughed, out loud. Husband wanted to know what was so funny. Read your comment to him, then realized that I don't think I've seen any woman on ECF (save for a couple of "sweet young things" say they go out and spend money on clothes, shoes, etc. I have seen a lot of men that spend money on motorcycles, shop tools, man caves, so on and so forth. I'm not joking, honest. (I do, personally, think boy toys are far cooler than girl stuff, much to my parents', husband's and friends' chagrin.)

Link? :)
I saw the same link the other day, made a comment, got a reply, told them they are murderers & got out of there before I blew up.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I saw the same link the other day, made a comment, got a reply, told them they are murderers & got out of there before I blew up.
I stand and applaud you! Why isn't there an applaud thingy? Anyway :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Ok, from reviews, Kabuki makes a very good product. Due to my wallet, I would like to know who makes the best clone? Yes, I know it is a subjective thing as far as who makes the best, but I ask anyway knowing that this might cause a flying frying pan...
I know these are ok ive seen one of them. Ships from California and is very affordable.

Search results for 'kabuki'

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Quick question just started diying juice not sure what percent of flavouring to use seen everything from 5% to 30% doing menthol. Any suggestions understand I will adjust to taste just looking for starting place
All of the manufacturers have recommended percentage starting points for their flavors. I usually see it it on the page for each flavor. You should read the blogs by danny 45, Hoosier, & Bill"s Magic Vapor. Check the diy forum on ECF, too. The blogs have great info for beginners. Beginning % varies by each tlavor for each vendor. Start low, 1.5% say, & worth your way up.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

radeljack

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
Fredericksburg Texas
I know these are ok ive seen one of them. Ships from California and is very affordable.

Search results for 'kabuki'
Mostly just lurking in the background, been a while since I posted. Thanks for the link rhelton. These are 510 connection not the p3, I'm going to pick up a few of them but I wonder if anyone is making them with the p3 connection? Been trying to go to mostly RTA's with the ***@@$% FDA reg's coming our way, but the kabuki has the best flavor I have found. I'm a lazy vapor and just now trying my hand at the rebuildables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread