Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Okay I have seen a lot of posts using that - I'm out of touch - What does it mean? Or what is it being used to described? I am not sure I want to be called a tootie puffer...
tootie puffer is a term used to describe any vapor who does not use a sub ohm tank or rda.I use coils that are 1.5 ohms or higher and would be a "tootie puffer" and I find the nickname offensive and degrading

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Okay I have seen a lot of posts using that - I'm out of touch - What does it mean? Or what is it being used to described? I am not sure I want to be called a tootie puffer...

Just a term coined for fun about people who don't sub ohm at high power and cloud chase. Tootle puffers just love not smoking, love vaping, keep it simple (though high end hardware may be involved) and vape for flavor not cloud competition.

Really simple and meant as an affectionate term not an insult or degrading.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Can you think of something better? High Ω or low W? Not real catchy.

Yeah, how about the smart vapers... The ones that are doing this to stay off smokes not the nirvana that most are looking for. I just think they are pushing it to far - I saw one the other day quoting something like 300 or 400w... What's with that...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
tootie puffer is a term used to describe any vapor who does not use a sub ohm tank or RDA.I use coils that are 1.5 ohms or higher and would be a "tootie puffer" and I find the nickname offensive and degrading

Hey mauricem - thanks for the info - jump in and join the porch - we are always open for new posters - just grab a rocker and stay a spell.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Just a term coined for fun about people who don't sub ohm at high power and cloud chase. Tootle puffers just love not smoking, love vaping, keep it simple (though high end hardware may be involved) and vape for flavor not cloud competition.

Really simple and meant as an affectionate term not an insult or degrading.

I'm a tootle-puffer too. From reading some of the thread about it, I'm in good company. :2cool:

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Mr Vape makes a good slightly tobacco forward RY4. I always have a bottle on hand. I also make an Ry4 I really like with home extracted (by me in my home) Hearth and Home Burley Kake and Natures Flavors Caramel, Caramel Cream and Bavarian Cream. I make it not too sweet but really good if I do say so myself..

Added Mr Vape to my list, thanks for the info. Your home brew sounds good.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
tootie puffer is a term used to describe any vapor who does not use a sub ohm tank or RDA.I use coils that are 1.5 ohms or higher and would be a "tootie puffer" and I find the nickname offensive and degrading

Oh I am sorry you feel that way maurice. It is certainly not meant to be either offensive nor degrading. Just in fun. Actually meant to be more of a compliment to encourage simple vapers that are happy with what they have and ease the sub ohm high watt pressure that seems to be happening.

Whatever keeps you off the killer sticks works!

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
The juice matters more to me than the way it's vaped. If somebody needs big clouds to be satisfied and not smoke, so be it. Vape on.:thumb:

Touche! Yes! Amen! Right on! On my phone or a few of the emoticons would be very appropriate.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Well, been around for a while, guess I aught to post here and introduce myself. I'm another of those "Tootie Puffers", 1.9ohm 8.5w mostly Trophy Tank user. Looks like an interesting crowd in here.

So, Hello all!

Welcome aboard Chuck. Pull up a rocker and rest awhile. Lots of great folks and topics to go around.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Well, been around for a while, guess I aught to post here and introduce myself. I'm another of those "Tootie Puffers", 1.9ohm 8.5w mostly Trophy Tank user. Looks like an interesting crowd in here.

So, Hello all!

Welcome Chuck! You don't have to be a tootle puffer to be here, just seems to be the evening conversation at the moment.

We have a back porch too. On my phone or I would post a link but I have sincere faith one of our wonderful fellow porchers will be along with the link soon.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida

So, Hello all!
Welcome to the front porch!!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread