Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'd like to send you a 10ml bottle of this for you to try. You should also try Renegade from Nite Lite, if you haven't yet. What nic level do you want?
oh that's sweet of you, but I mostly just vape fruity juices. haven't really delved into tobaccos, but just haven't found much I like other than fruit or candy ones. I like sweet juices

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
This is about as orderly as the vape station ever gets so I had to take a pic.

Vape%20Station_zps4vfx3k35.jpg~original

The four boxes on the left are all full of VW juice.

7 attys with different flavors in them. Couple drippers need to be rewicked. It is usually a much bigger mess. :facepalm:

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
oh that's sweet of you, but I mostly just vape fruity juices. haven't really delved into tobaccos, but just haven't found much I like other than fruit or candy ones. I like sweet juices

Offer stands if you change your mind. It's good stuff.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I haven't been able to copy their images. Guess you can. Went to look at the size of the 5ml to get an idea of the tip size and...

2317301-1.jpg

:D:lol:

They do look relatively small though, when they haven't wilted.

7 attys with different flavors in them. Couple drippers need to be rewicked. It is usually a much bigger mess. :facepalm:

Nice, tidy vape station! Shhhh, we don't talk about what they look like before we clean them up.

Last edited:

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Mr Vape makes a good slightly tobacco forward RY4. I always have a bottle on hand. I also make an Ry4 I really like with home extracted (by me in my home) Hearth and Home Burley Kake and Natures Flavors Caramel, Caramel Cream and Bavarian Cream. I make it not too sweet but really good if I do say so myself..

Just ordered 30ml of MR.V RY4. Got a small bottle of the special blend tobacco, too.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
My first NET liquids should be here Thursday. Got a few from Good E Juice. They're all NET except for the RY4.

GJ4 Tobacco eJuice
- Bottle Size & Nicotine Strength: 10ml - 6mg
Patriot Tobacco eJuice
The Godfather CIGAR eLiquid
RY4 Tobacco eJuice
- Bottle Size & Nicotine Strength: 30ml - 6mg
Vita Bella Tobacco eJuice

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

WOW!!!!!! A clean paper towel even :lol:

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Just ordered 30ml of MR.V RY4. Got a small bottle of the special blend tobacco, too.

I hope you like it. It has been a favorite of mine for almost 2 years. I hate to recommend juice for fear the person won't agree with me, but I have recommended it to several people who also think it is delicious!

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2015
    Mid TN USA
    I hope you like it. It has been a favorite of mine for almost 2 years. I hate to recommend juice for fear the person won't agree with me, but I have recommended it to several people who also think it is delicious!

I'm sure it will be great. Looking forward to trying it.

BTW, the regular RY4 from Crystal is better than the double tobacco version, IMO.

Later, all you tootle puffers and haze honkers.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    I'm the same way. Love me some sweet juices.. And sour too.
    Not too thrilled with tobacco flavors myself.

And goodness glaciers!! Did I miss some new people?
    It happens sometimes.
    image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread