Not open for further replies.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I won't even ask which one...
Which one what? Which "i"? There's only one. Which Jamaica? There's no change in spelling regardless of change in geography.

It was correctly pointed out to me last night that my Postal knowledge becomes increasingly out-of-date the longer the elapsed time since my retirement. At one time, however, I believe that Jamaica NY was a processing center for international mail. If that's still true, and if your package is coming from overseas, I'm not surprised that it's passing through Jamaica (NY). Jamaica NY is also a US regional processing center for the USPS to the best of my knowledge, so again, not surprising (depending on point of origin within the US) that a package destined for FL might pass through Jamaica NY.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
It's really pretty simple you just adjust it to where it tastes best to you.

legs, amen! Seriously, not tryin' being sarcastic at all, but when did VV, VW and now VT escape da mental capabilities of vapers...

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
legs, amen! Seriously, not tryin' being sarcastic at all, but when did VV, VW and now VT escape da mental capabilities of vapers...
Tuesday.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
I had a smoker in the truck with me all day at work and I can honestly say that it didn't bother me one bit. I do still like the smell of them but I didn't want one. It didn't even make me vape more.

Being a recovering alcoholic, I know that I will always be addicted. I will never truly have it beat for good so I have to keep my guard up a little bit at all times. But I'm in a comfortable place with not smoking.

I hope everyone on the Porch is having a good week. :thumb:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
argh! I got these for $9.95 a piece and free shipping. I usually stay away from counterfiets that copy even the originals markings and names, but couldn't resist the price. Clones I can rationalize and buy. After all isn't a Chevy a clone of a Ford. But after reading a couple weeks of posts from others who bought 'em from this vendor - well - I went for it.

I'm impressed with the fit and finish, really done very well. They're Tobecco counterfeits of the KF V4. How do they do this for less than 10 bucks.

IMG_3223_zpsosqvqpia.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
You probably do not really want to know (I know I wouldn't)...

You're most likely correct. But at least its probably not child labor - not many 12 year olds can operate CNC machines.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I had a smoker in the truck with me all day at work and I can honestly say that it didn't bother me one bit. I do still like the smell of them but I didn't want one. It didn't even make me vape more.
that's an excellent sign that you've quit for good!!! 5 months after I quit smoking and started vaping, I moved in with two smokers. Struggled for 8 months til I upped my nic back to 24. Cravings went away, tried one, it was awful and I knew I was done for good as long as I had what I wanted to vape! If I didn't have what I want to vape, I'd be back to smoking in a hearbeat....I'd hate it, but I know I would if I couldn't vape.

How do they do this for less than 10 bucks.
well I was gonna say they pay 8 yr olds 3 cents an hour, but......

But at least its probably not child labor - not many 12 year olds can operate CNC machines.
dunno exactly what a CNC machine is, but in China, I wouldn't be surprised if they have em doin it if they can reach the handles.

Will notify when it returns might be $20 more now.
well that aint right unless you had extra stuff done!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Wow, didn't get to kill much time catching up. Y'all on retreat together or something?

Well my P3 is at the spa now getting an upgrade, tan and massage. Will notify when it returns might be $20 more now.

Almost summer, spring for the bikini wax too.

huh? 20 bucks? I thought it only cost $5 for return shipping.

I think Legs is having it get the deluxe cleaning treatment too, or something like that.

argh! I got these for $9.95 a piece and free shipping. I usually stay away from counterfiets that copy even the originals markings and names, but couldn't resist the price. Clones I can rationalize and buy. After all isn't a Chevy a clone of a Ford. But after reading a couple weeks of posts from others who bought 'em from this vendor - well - I went for it.

I'm impressed with the fit and finish, really done very well. They're Tobecco counterfeits of the KF V4. How do they do this for less than 10 bucks.

IMG_3223_zpsosqvqpia.jpg

Sweet!

If anybody wants to get riled up, this ought to do it. Hope they get taken to court too.
[URL='http://www.gazette.net/article/20150520/OPINION/150529792&template=gazette%5b/plain']http://www.gazette.net/article/20150520/OPINION/150529792&template=gazette[/plain[/URL]]

ETA - Deb, more than you ever wanted to know about them Numerical control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
dunno exactly what a CNC machine is, but in China, I wouldn't be surprised if they have em doin it if they can reach the handles.
Once CNC is set up by a technician, children could operate the routine details, and call for a tech if something goes wrong.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I now have enough nic to last me until I'm about 83. Which is longer than I plan to live.

I just couldn't resist.

After all, wouldn't it be a shame to live a longer life and then realize that you didn't make provisions for it?

I had put the nic (which was on sale for $40) into my cart just to see how much estimated shipping was. Over $10! Then, I promptly closed the tab and went about my business.

But, MFS emailed me about leaving without buying what I had in my cart, and they gave me a 10% off promo code. I still resisted for a few hours.

When I went back and entered the promo code, I saw that the shipping was less than had been estimated. Less than $44 total (including shipping). My resolve melted, and I hit Submit.

Uncle Willie, you may have some competition for the Biggest Nic Stockpile award!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread