Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Yes, the semi-rebuildable protank coils can fit into many different devices, and the convenience of everything the same is nice. I used them exclusively for quite a while. However, once I graduated to Orchids and two kicked mechs (with La Vamitresse as essential sidekick/ohms checker), I never looked back. Even burned my bridges behind me. A lot less trouble with coil maintenance, in the long run.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
You can also get parts and pieces and whole units at clonecores dot com :)

Whoa, thank you! I've never heard of them. Have you ordered from them? The prices are much better than LV. The parts kit is here with rubber insulators. clonecores - 60-piece Protank / Evod / MT3 Rebuilder's Kit Shipping is $1.99 on all US orders. Their comment is:

We've seen how much these pieces sell for from other U.S. vendors and think people are being overcharged. This is our response.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Last edited:

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Got a new toy at the local shop today. Trying to decide whether to go with the ipv Mini2 or just get a SMPL clone. The regulated mod will work with any of my atomizers so it's in the lead but I like the look of those mechs and I don't have one yet. I'll decide tonight.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Did I mention it's Friday and I don't have to work until Tuesday?

The new toy is an Innokin iSubG:

MEL_zpsjbfayleo.jpg~original

Sparkles the Cat looked on with great interest during the photo session.

Sparkles%202_zpsmidhhkbw.jpg~original

I have no kids so she is my baby.

The iSub is great so far. If it continues like it has with this first tank, I'd recommend it instead of the Atlantis. The Innokin tank is cheap and so are the replacement coils. They make a version with a polycarbonate tank that's even cheaper. My Vapor Store had the coils for $1.99 IIRC. 4.5ml capacity and a wide range of airflow adjustment. I really couldn't be happier with it. It is a juice hog, though. :vapor:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

MEL_zpsjbfayleo.jpg~original

Sparkles%202_zpsmidhhkbw.jpg~original

The iSub is great so far. If it continues like it has with this first tank, I'd recommend it instead of the Atlantis. The Innokin tank is cheap and so are the replacement coils. They make a version with a polycarbonate tank that's even cheaper. My Vapor Store had the coils for $1.99 IIRC. 4.5ml capacity and a wide range of airflow adjustment. I really couldn't be happier with it. It is a juice hog, though. :vapor:

Nice toys! Nice Cat!

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Whoa, thank you! I've never heard of them. Have you ordered from them? The prices are much better than LV. The parts kit is here with rubber insulators. clonecores - 60-piece Protank / Evod / MT3 Rebuilder's Kit Shipping is $1.99 on all US orders. Their comment is:

We've seen how much these pieces sell for from other U.S. vendors and think people are being overcharged. This is our response.

Yes I have ordered from them, 4 times now. Really like them, fast and friendly.

That is the same price I payed for the 60pc kit on ebay. Was the cheapest I found. Good find misswish. thank you.

You are very welcome! I love saving money...

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
They are in Florida (Bradenton) so fast shipping too!

Hot day-um, didn't know dat! I'll have to drop in on 'em and check 'em out. Even though dey don't have local pickups, it would still be great to have an f2f!

They're 'bout 2.5 miles from my abode... small 'blue marble' indeed!

blue-marble.jpg

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Thank you FT. I too, love the davides, and the mini trophys. In fact all of my toppers use the same evod/protank coils. They will even work in hubbys aero tank with an extra seal added to the chimney. Love the fact that I don't have to keep up with bunches of different type coils.

That's what I do too. I know I can rebuild them in minutes, and everything takes the same coils. KISS.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

I agree!! Much cheaper than LV, I never heard of them either. Bookmarked now!!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Hot day-um, didn't know dat! I'll have to drop in on 'em and check 'em out. Even though dey don't have local pickups, it would still be great to have an f2f!

They're 'bout 2.5 miles from my abode... small 'blue marble' indeed!

blue-marble.jpg
No, no. No... That should be Big blue marble...

And I think I will support the local FL store myself :)

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
IPV Mini2 on the way to me. Added a couple Samsung 25R batts. Threw in a few coils for the iSubG at $1.95 each. Didn't hurt the wallet too bad.

edit:

Also a bottle of Halo Tribeca RY4 - 20% off Memorial Day sale on their site. And a bottle of Butterfly's RY4.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
No, no. No... That should be Big blue marble...

Ahem, excuse me...

Our Milky Way galaxy, one of ~100 billion galaxies, alone has ~300 billion stars. The latest guesstimate, I've heard, for the observable universe (in part due to da Hubble tele) is 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars; den toss in a few planets here & dere, etc...

OK, who was complaining 'bout vape gear $hipping?

Did I say small 'blue marble'...
BigGrin-1.gif

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
You can also get parts and pieces and whole units at clonecores dot com :)

I've ordered from them a couple of times. Great prices. Probably have more coils than I'll ever be able to use. Use them a couple of times then rebuild them. Been using the same 8 or 10 as long as I've used bottom coil tanks.

Thank you FT. I too, love the davides, and the mini trophys. In fact all of my toppers use the same evod/protank coils. They will even work in hubbys aero tank with an extra seal added to the chimney. Love the fact that I don't have to keep up with bunches of different type coils.

My go to is the Trophy tank, used it daily for about 8 months so far. Just ordered a couple of the mini Trophys today. If they are as good as the regular Trophy tank, I'll probably be set for a long time.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Ahem, excuse me...

Our Milky Way galaxy, one of ~100 billion galaxies, alone has ~300 billion stars. The latest guesstimate, I've heard, for the observable universe (in part due to da Hubble tele) is 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars; den toss in a few planets here & dere, etc...

BigGrin-1.gif

And we once though that we were the center of the universe. Humbling, I think.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've ordered from them a couple of times. Great prices. Probably have more coils than I'll ever be able to use. Use them a couple of times then rebuild them. Been using the same 8 or 10 as long as I've used bottom coil tanks.

My go to is the Trophy tank, used it daily for about 8 months so far. Just ordered a couple of the mini Trophys today. If they are as good as the regular Trophy tank, I'll probably be set for a long time.
i've not tried the full size trophy but I know I really like my mini's. I like to match my colors so I have one of each :D

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Very nice, but it looks to me like Sparkles is more than a little miffed you didn't buy her something.

Yes I have ordered from them, 4 times now. Really like them, fast and friendly.

You are very welcome! I love saving money...

Okay, I'm sold. :)

Ahem, excuse me...

BigGrin-1.gif

That was beyond awesome! I remember as a kid looking at the night sky and wonder how anyone could think Earth was the only inhabited planet in the universe. It wasn't/isn't a popular opinion but dang, there is a lot of stuff out there.

My marble contribution.

Y? Didja fart? :shock:
:::whistling nonchalantly:::

Glad I came in after the the sea breeze had a chance to work its magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread