Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Mornin metal! Tried the renegade yesterday. I liked the spices in it, but just couldn't handle the tobacco. I was able to do a few mls of the ry4, but just couldn't handle the renegade. I'll pass it on to someone who might like it. Really appreciate you sending them though.

It's a strong flavor. Probably should have waited and sent you some Mr eliquid instead....

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Gotta wash up, put on some smell good and get rolling. Big day today. Going for the elusive "Long Range" patch that I've been trying to get for a year to the day. A year ago, I couldn't handle all the walking from one firing line to the next. Can a new and improved Metal get the job done? We will see! Takin' that crazy gal Crystal in one tank and Mr Vape in the other. :vapor:

Good Luck today! Hold 'em steady and squeeze slow.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nope - not really having that problem. Although 2 days ago for no apparent reason while reading ECF it just logged me out. Logged back in and it's been fine for me since.

Now that's really good looking. Congrats.
The same thing happened to me Mike. They must have been doing some work on the forum and it logged us off. For the most part though, I never log off.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
This new software with the "drag-n-drop photo thang" is slick... me likey.

DSC_2530.JPG

L-R:
Lemo on iStick 20 w/ DT from Ego ONE kit
Igo-L on Ego ONE 1100 w/ DT from ST Nano
Bic
ST Nano on Ego ONE 2200 w/ DT from Ego ONE kit

I'm really liking that Igo-L/ONE batt... a little bitty powerhouse @ 1.1Ω

The "L" is ~20mm and the batt. is 19mm, so it's a tad bigger... but it works very well. I want to find an RDA that's the right dia. -- and as leak resistant as possible as drippers go... would make a great pocket rocket!

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Oh no, joined about 2 weeks ago and has already picked up the lingo... (LOL)...

Oh yeah, she's quick alright.

IIRC, she picked up her first PV one afternoon, had problems with it that night, and had it figured out and luv'in it by the next morning! :D

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Oh yeah, she's quick alright.

IIRC, she picked up her first PV one afternoon, had problems with it that night, and had it figured out and luv'in it by the next morning! :D
Yah. She really took to it quick. Of course, she has a great support community, both broadly and narrowly defined. :thumb: Kudos to all!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have got to stop setting up so many devices at once. If it were just because I wanted a variety/back-ups, that would be ok. But, that's only half of it.

When I'm not satisfied with one of them, I put it aside to mess with later (when I might have the time and energy to mess with it). But, I very often never get back to it. And, it just sits, long enough that it just needs to be cleaned out so I can start over.

Hopefully, when I have my own room again, I'll have a place to keep an assembly line of things I'm working on. Right out in the open so I'm likely to actually DO it!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
On occasion, someone living in one of the 4 US states that were not participants in the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement with Big Tobacco will say something like: "my state didn't get involved in that" or "my state wouldn't take any of the money".

The fact is that each of these 4 states negotiated a separate settlement with Big Tobacco, and that is why they are not included in the multi-state agreement.

The following is from Summary of the Attorneys General Master Tobacco Settlement Agreement

On November 23, 1998 the Attorneys General and other representatives of 46 states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and the District of Columbia signed an agreement with the five largest tobacco manufacturers (Brown & Williamson Tobacco corporation, Lorillard Tobacco Company, Philip Morris Incorporated, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, Commonwealth Tobacco, and Liggett & Myers), ending a four-year legal battle between the states and the industry that began in 1994 when Mississippi became the first state to file suit. Four states (Florida, Minnesota, Mississippi and Texas) had previously settled with tobacco manufacturers for $40 billion.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Good Luck today! Hold 'em steady and squeeze slow.

Ended up only shooting a few sighters today. Mostly just classroom instruction. The NRA Highpower state championship was being held there today so we had to wait until they were done before getting the rifles out.

I am now dialed in on my comeups out to 400yd. Tomorrow might be the day but if it isn't, that is OK. Appleseed has been such a rewarding journey for me this past year that I am content to let it come whenever.

Didn't even do much but still had a great time. I was in such terrible shape for so long and I would still be a miserable smoker struggling to do the simplest things without vaping.

On a bit of a natural high right now so thanks for reading my rambling. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread