misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Big
welcome-desi-glitters-21.gif
BLKDOLL! Glad you have joined us, grab a rocker and put your feet up!

Puffaway

May 4, 2014
Dorset, UK
Good grief! This thread moves like a steam train! My introductory post less than a day ago is now lost in history.
All this talk of back porches and kicking back in rocking chairs is obviously just a front for a well oiled machine waiting to pounce when the FDA regs hit!
For measuring VG by weight, use 5g= 4ml, because VG is heavy stuff. All other juice ingredients can be calculated using 1g= 1ml.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Yep.... remember that most of us are around 50 - 90 years old...
that means that all this technical thing-a-ma-bobby stuff is...

so frigging easy. :D

we are a very vocal group of people here, and no one need fear to ask a question or venture an opinion.
starting my day off with some MBV (Mt Baker Vapor) Maui Sunrise

Puffaway

May 4, 2014
Dorset, UK
we are a very vocal group of people here, and no one need fear to ask a question
Okey dokey Ken, thanks for the encouragement! My question is about err... toothpaste.

Years ago I had to buy my periodontist a new luxury country villa just so he'd fix my gum disease*.
Now I have to clean my teeth for hours every day to capitalise on that investment.
Every morning I put off that cleaning later and later 'cos the toothpaste ruins the taste of my vapes for hours. In fact it's afternoon now (I'm in the United States of England) and still no brushing has been done. I'm just enjoying espressos and caramel tobacco juice way too much to let anything ruin a perfect day.

Now good old stinky cigars were fine, they'd trample with leaden boots over that disgusting minty, "mountain fresh" flavour in seconds but caramel juice just stays in its corner whimpering. For hours.

Taste free toothpaste? It's available over here and I may have to give it a try but it's obscenely expensive.
Wash the taste away with a cup of strong tea? Nope, perio says not. Must let the chemistry do its work for at least an hour or two.
Get a stronger juice? Haven't found one yet.
Give up vaping? :shock:

Any ideas?

* Some statements in this post may be slightly exaggerated for artistic effect.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Taste free toothpaste? It's available over here and I may have to give it a try but it's obscenely expensive.
Wash the taste away with a cup of strong tea? Nope, perio says not. Must let the chemistry do its work for at least an hour or two.
Baking soda? Brush your teeth at bedtime?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
. . . . Every morning I put off that cleaning later and later 'cos the toothpaste ruins the taste of my vapes for hours. . . . . Taste free toothpaste? It's available over here and I may have to give it a try but it's obscenely expensive. Wash the taste away with a cup of strong tea? Nope, perio says not. Must let the chemistry do its work for at least an hour or two.
Wake up 2 hours early, brush your teeth, and go back to sleep until the toothpaste has had time to do its job? Or, go ahead and do the strong tea, but brush your teeth more often to help make up for it?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Lots of suggestions below... Here is what I do.
I brush my teeth, and vape strong mint for the next hour....
Then I use my water pic to get between the teeth again and vape whatever I want too. :D
Not gonna she'll out for flavorless toothpaste either,

Okey dokey Ken, thanks for the encouragement! My question is about err... toothpaste.

Years ago I had to buy my periodontist a new luxury country villa just so he'd fix my gum disease*.
Now I have to clean my teeth for hours every day to capitalise on that investment.
Every morning I put off that cleaning later and later 'cos the toothpaste ruins the taste of my vapes for hours. In fact it's afternoon now (I'm in the United States of England) and still no brushing has been done. I'm just enjoying espressos and caramel tobacco juice way too much to let anything ruin a perfect day.

Now good old stinky cigars were fine, they'd trample with leaden boots over that disgusting minty, "mountain fresh" flavour in seconds but caramel juice just stays in its corner whimpering. For hours.

Any ideas?

* Some statements in this post may be slightly exaggerated for artistic effect.

Baking soda? Brush your teeth at bedtime?

Wake up 2 hours early, brush your teeth, and go back to sleep until the toothpaste has had time to do its job? Or, go ahead and do the strong tea, but brush your teeth more often to help make up for it?

Perhaps something other than espresso or caramel for your after cleaning vape? A fruit or some sweet flavor might "blend" better with the paste? (I got off light, I guess, only had to buy him a Ferrari...)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
All this talk of back porches and kicking back in rocking chairs is obviously just a front for a well oiled machine waiting to pounce when the FDA regs hit!
Ok........who blabbed????????
cops detective smiley holmes.gif
You fit right in with us nuts with your sense of humor! Toothpaste issues.........uhmmmmmmm rinse and gargle with Bourbon????

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Ok........who blabbed???????? View attachment 459997 You fit right in with us nuts with your sense of humor! Toothpaste issues.........uhmmmmmmm rinse and gargle with Bourbon????
That makes sense. Not out of control. However, I would use a bit of wine. Lower alcohol content.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
DIY is awesome! As you go along you learn more and love it more and more :)

Hi there I'm a Verizon Operator/ Retired AND LOVING IT!!!
I stopped smoking on jan 9th 2015 and I started vapeing which makes me a happy camper!
Im 137 days of no smoke!! woohoo! porches are good for relaxing.
My Fav eliquid vendor...mtbakervapor.com
My Fav VV/VW device...Eleaf iSitck 20W & Ego 2200 mah
My Fav Tank...GS Air by Eleaf
My Fav Mech Mod... Eleaf Ijust 1700 mah
My Fav Atty...Smok Micro RDC
My Fav ejuice...Bananas Foster

FORUM: Ecig Forum - Epic Ecig Reviews

My NEWEST favorite eliquid: http://www.migcigs.com/MIAMI FUSION HOOKAH

Welcome to one of the two best "porches" on ECF.....The other one being the "Back Porch"... of course ! :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
So that's why you're up in the middle of the night.

You know that ECF has a FaceBook page, don't you? Log into Facebook | Facebook
Found it when the site kept crashing. Very frustrating that they never posted updates on when the site was expected to come back up except for the planned shutdown. It was so lonely without you all. :(

That makes sense. Not out of control. However, I would use a bit of wine. Lower alcohol content.
Yeah but you gargle six times after you brush your teeth. ;)

Was she ever under control!!
When you are under control is when we have you committed.

FT is carrying the authentic eGo ONEs now but know if it's a good deal or not. $46.57 Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE Mega 2600mAh Rechargeable Starter Kit - 4ml / 1ohm / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread