Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
awwwwwww man......3 hots and a cot and all the crayons I can eat!! I wuz lookin forward to that!

:lol:

Which color you like best?

(hint: the red ones taste like fruit, the brown ones taste like... umm... well, at least it ain't
SOYLENT GREEN! ghaaaaaaa!)

My Ego ONE atty on the 1100mah batty (the 19mm one):
DSC_2473.JPG

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
the brown ones taste like... umm... well, at least it ain't
SOYLENT GREEN! ghaaaaaaa!)
Brown ones are chocolate silly boy! Kinda like tootsie rolls! Of course for colors, it's gotta be purple, although grape is not a good flavor. In talks with em to make em a better flavor!
That's a nice lil stealth vaper ya got there

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Rough day. Glad to make it back to the Porch. Alternating Mr Vape and Tribeca right now and that sure does hit the spot.

Gonna order some all in one RY4 flavorings tonight. What vendor has top quality unflavored I can get in 3mg nic, 60 - 70% VG? I have Mt. Baker 50/50 but it's 6mg for the nautilus ADV tank. How does the MBV rate? Could I do better for the same money?

Figured I'd start with TPA Double RY4 and go from there. Maybe try the Flavour Art RY4 as well. They seem to be popular. Any essentials I should throw in that you DIY veterans can think of for making a decent RY4?

Might order a charger tonight, too. Pretty much decided on an xtar unless there is something else I should get. :unsure:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Metal, personally I can't stand MBV. The juice tastes plasticky to me. But a lot of folks love it. so, just try it and see what you think. Xtars are really good. I've got a 2 holer, but one day would like to get the 4 holer with the volt read out

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wish now I had gone ahead and bought an xtar. The nitecore i4 I bought 2 years ago is still doing fine but the xtars have more features.
I dunno personally, but a few folks who do know more than me, have said the xtar's are better than the nitecore's

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Rough day. Glad to make it back to the Porch. Alternating Mr Vape and Tribeca right now and that sure does hit the spot.

Gonna order some all in one RY4 flavorings tonight. What vendor has top quality unflavored I can get in 3mg nic, 60 - 70% VG? I have Mt. Baker 50/50 but it's 6mg for the Nautilus ADV tank. How does the MBV rate? Could I do better for the same money?

Figured I'd start with TPA Double RY4 and go from there. Maybe try the Flavour Art RY4 as well. They seem to be popular. Any essentials I should throw in that you DIY veterans can think of for making a decent RY4?

Might order a charger tonight, too. Pretty much decided on an Xtar unless there is something else I should get. :unsure:

You might consider some caramel and some vanillas, and/or Bavarian Cream. You might want to tweak the flavorings. FA RY4 is pretty good. Not Mr Vape, but not bad.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hi there I'm a Verizon Operator/ Retired AND LOVING IT!!!
I stopped smoking on jan 9th 2015 and I started vapeing which makes me a happy camper!
Im 137 days of no smoke!! woohoo! porches are good for relaxing.
My Fav eliquid vendor...mtbakervapor.com
My Fav VV/VW device...Eleaf iSitck 20W & Ego 2200 mah
My Fav Tank...GS Air by Eleaf
My Fav Mech Mod... Eleaf Ijust 1700 mah
My Fav Atty...Smok Micro RDC
My Fav ejuice...Bananas Foster

FORUM: Ecig Forum - Epic Ecig Reviews

My NEWEST favorite eliquid: http://www.migcigs.com/MIAMI FUSION HOOKAH

HI BLKDOLL and welcome to the front porch. You can find us hanging on the back porch too, where we can talk about just about anything. Here we're supposed to stay on topic about vaping. Path to the back porch Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three | E-Cigarette Forum

I dunno personally, but a few folks who do know more than me, have said the xtar's are better than the nitecore's

I too lean toward the Xtar's - but the Nitecore's have the advantage of charging both Lion-Ion and/or NiCad batts if you need to charge both types.

Last edited:

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Day-um, your pic reminds me, I haven't had brats in quite a while <wid spicy mustard, of course>!

BTW, nice lil' eGo setup...
thumbsup.gif

Brats? lol..

Which part made you think of brats... the ego or my phat phingers? :D

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
I too lean toward the Xtar's - but the Nitecore's have the advantage of charging both Lion-Ion and/or NiCad batts if you need to charge both types.

Hmmm... didn't know the xtar doesn't do nicads... now I'm actually glad i got the nitecore... i do nicads a lot!

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Metal, personally I can't stand MBV. The juice tastes plasticky to me. But a lot of folks love it. so, just try it and see what you think. Xtars are really good. I've got a 2 holer, but one day would like to get the 4 holer with the volt read out

I've been vaping their unflavored for a couple months now. Seems OK to me but I wonder if there is better out there for the same money.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
HI BLKDOLL and welcome to the front porch. You can find us hanging on the back porch too, where we can talk about just about anything. Here we're supposed to stay on topic about vaping.

The Xtar I was looking at will do Nimh as well, A - AAA if I remember right. I thought that might come in handy with some flashlight batteries.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The Xtar I was looking at will do Nimh as well, A - AAA if I remember right. I thought that might come in handy with some flashlight batteries.

Oh nice. Not surprising a lot has changed since I looked at the Xtar and Nitecore. Good to know the Xtar can do both types too. I've got 4 chargers now and just don't see buying another one, but if one does go I want a charger to both kinds of batts.

Puffaway

May 4, 2014
Dorset, UK
You nice people! Thanks for all the advice on my toothpaste problem. I reckon I'll go with Ken's idea and try to find a strong mint ejuice (or cook one up). Did you see that link iffy suggested? Apparently even glycerin is bad for your teeth! Good job I ignore anything detrimental to my vaping habit.
PS. @Iffy: I have just spent ages on Youtube looking at clips of Lily Tomlin as Ernestine after seeing that picture. It was great to be a teen again. Thanks!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I've been vaping their unflavored for a couple months now. Seems OK to me but I wonder if there is better out there for the same money.

Um, for unflavored, well, that's the easiest DIY "flavor" there is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread