Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Same thing :)
Then let's round them and the terrorists up and blow them all to bits like like a priceless 2,000-year-old piece of world heritage. :grr:

Kidney Puncher has 20% off your order through Sunday, code 4thofJuly.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Omg, if you want to try a curcuit board spacer I have a bunch of them and would be glad to send you one (or two). Got them on a madvapes sale for Innokin batteries that sometimes had problems with the 510 not contacting. Don't use them anymore.

Oops, should have finished reading before replying. See ya have some already - glad they worked!
YEP!! :D Thanks for the offer.

It will be weeks, however, before I get my second Nemmy with magnets. If you could see your way to sending me another two switch magnets, I would appreciate it. This time sandwiched between some cardboard. Then, once I get mine, I will return some. I forgot to lock it, and left it standing up for a while today, could've been verrrry bad. :blush:

If you wanted to send me a spare spacer, I might eventually need it.

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
YEP!! :D Thanks for the offer.

It will be weeks, however, before I get my second Nemmy with magnets, though. If you could see your way to sending me another two switch magnets, I would appreciate it. This time sandwiched between some cardboard. Then, once I gent mine, I will return some. I forgot to lock it, and left it standing up for a while today, could've been verrrry bad. :blush:

If you wanted to send me a spare spacer, I might eventually need it.
Magnets and a spacer coming your way! And I will pack better ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
1. I tried going to Fat Daddy's website, but my browser wouldn't take me there. I may try taking IE for a spin on that.

2. My atties are identical.

3. That is what I was initially looking for. Clearly an option.

4. I already have two of those. Hadn't figured out exactly where to utilize it. Instead of in the 510 well, I put it on top of the kick. The base is screwed in for a tiny throw, but it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is happy, and I am, too. Not a penny spent.

Thanks for the brainstorming. That is awesome!!

Super! I love solutions to problems that don't cost money. Glad to help you out. Helping each other is one of the 'prime directives' of the porch.

spock.gif

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Super! I love solutions to problems that don't cost money. Glad to help you out. Helping each other is one of the 'prime directives' of the porch.

spock.gif
That was my Spock! He lived long and prospered and he had a peaceful long life :w00t:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Why not be both? Does it have to be an either or thing?

Dat was da my premise.

Help me out here. This is recommended for cleaning what? I need to find out, since I bought two 750 ml bottles of it.

Hell, dat beats da snot outta vinegar... fer both your tequila and coffee!

'Round here dat stuff is $17 a bottle! Use to get it, not all dat long ago, fer $10.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Dat was da my premise.

Hell, dat beats da snot outta vinegar... fer both your tequila and coffee!

'Round here dat stuff is $17 a bottle! Use to get it, not all dat long ago, fer $10.

We need a special permit from the State to purchase it in our State run liquor stores. I've got a small bottle a friend bought for me just across the state line where it's available off the shelf.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
We need a special permit from the State to purchase it in our State run liquor stores. I've got a small bottle a friend bought for me just across the state line where it's available off the shelf.

yeppers....lol....I just settle for the highest proof vodka I can get here, and......I've got some nice stuff to mix with it when I'm not not using it for vaping purposes.....;)

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
One of the guys that I work showed me how to build a coil tonight. Yeah okay, so I'm miles behind everybody else. What else is new? :p He GAVE to me a Kayfun V4!!! He showed me how to build the coil and wick it....AND gave me wire and cotton. I had NO idea this would be a totally new experience!! I'm in Vape Heaven right now.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
One of the guys that I work showed me how to build a coil tonight. Yeah okay, so I'm miles behind everybody else. What else is new? :p He GAVE to me a Kayfun V4!!! He showed me how to build the coil and wick it....AND gave me wire and cotton. I had NO idea this would be a totally new experience!! I'm in Vape Heaven right now.
oh that's so great!! Did he show you on a coil jig, or just wrapping it around a screwdriver or something? It's really easy with a coil master or similar coil jig.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

ruh roh! There's no turning back. What a nice friend!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

:thumbs:

Of course, he's now created a monster... hide the credit card! :matrix:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread