May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I wish I had the money to become an entrepreneur. It occurred to me awhile ago that when people with ear gauges get older the holes would be a perfect place to wear stylish hearing aids.
I have seen pictures of them. Fer real. Not original. Except this was a young man wearing them.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have seen pictures of them. Fer real. Not original. Except this was a young man wearing them.

Oh sigh. Another idea I came up with a long time ago that someone else thought of too. Damn this collective unconscious!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Sheesh! I'm gone for a couple of months and all y'all switch the two porches around! :) Hey, all. Missed you!

Not to worry ... your rocker is still over there in the corner. Been saving it for you.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Little Bird!

21950615-laughing-smiley-girl-stock-vector-smiley-face-cartoon.jpg

So happy to see you back! Wow, that came out big. It is for a good cause though. :) Oh, and Robert derailed the thread.

You guys remember that case I wanted in case of fire? The fire's coming and I didn't order the case yet. They're doing a heck of a job fighting it though.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I had problems with my coils-- a very frustrating time. Re-kicked my Nemeses. Problems resolved.

Wally no longer had the ducktape in sheets, so I had to buy one roll to cover all three. No major changes, but Num-Num, Binky, and Serena are now wearing silver sparkles.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You guys remember that case I wanted in case of fire? The fire's coming and I didn't order the case yet. They're doing a heck of a job fighting it though.

Hope it changes its mind... :nun:

Silly fire, doesn't remember that you quit smoking...

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I WANT THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! YES, yes, and YES!!
I bought it in a military surplus type store here in OKC. I think I paid about $40 for it. I'm not sure if they still have them in stock. Check online the brand is VISM [HASHTAG]#CVFRB2918G[/HASHTAG]. It is a great bag. I guess ou could call it my murse - man purse. LOL

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Oh sigh. Another idea I came up with a long time ago that someone else thought of too. Damn this collective unconscious!
Why not get them while they're still young and design disc-shaped ejuice bottles?
Hope it changes its mind... :nun:

Silly fire, doesn't remember that you quit smoking...

oh dang tutu......be careful......hope they get the fires out!
Thanks. It may come around and hook us tomorrow. Right now it threatening a number of friends' houses. Our house if full of smoke but the moon was awesome tonight.

Has anyone tried TFA's Orange Mandarin? If so, does it taste like mandarin orange or just orange?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Why not get them while they're still young and design disc-shaped ejuice bottles?

Thanks. It may come around and hook us tomorrow. Right now it threatening a number of friends' houses. Our house if full of smoke but the moon was awesome tonight.

Has anyone tried TFA's Orange Mandarin? If so, does it taste like mandarin orange or just orange?

OMG! - hoping you stay safe and sound. You better keep reporting in, so we know you're OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread