Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Why not get them while they're still young and design disc-shaped ejuice bottles?

Thanks. It may come around and hook us tomorrow. Right now it threatening a number of friends' houses. Our house if full of smoke but the moon was awesome tonight.

Has anyone tried TFA's Orange Mandarin? If so, does it taste like mandarin orange or just orange?
Keep us posted, Tutu! Stay safe!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
No one has tried TFA's orange mandarin?

uhmmmmmmm git the heck outta there!!!

OMG! - hoping you stay safe and sound. You better keep reporting in, so we know you're OK.
Looking good so far today. No structures lost that I'm aware of. Deb, the smoke "lays down" at night and can smother hundreds of square miles.
People actually think those ears are attractive? Ewwwwww! Amd just wait til they get old and saggy.. Double Ewwwwww!
I don't see the attraction either. Must be because I'm old.

gauges-for-ears

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well, my 1 year anniversary is Saturday. This August is a big month for me. It's the month I quit smoking, & I have a birthday, & some where around my birthday (probably the 25th or 26th) I'm getting a stem cell transplant that is supposed to wipe out this Rhuematoid Arthritis. SoI have three blessings to celebrate! Which calls for a Super Shiney!

My Woodville.jpg
My Woodville back.jpg

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
:toast:

I wish I could find a local group of 40-50 something vapers. There are groups and such with the local vape shops, but everyone is 1/2 my age. :blush:

I was looking around in the threads, and didn't see much action in the Southern California location.

I've got my eye out for it. :banana:

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Said in another thread before I came to this site I didn't realise so many people under 25 were smoking and now vaping.

Seem to be more for older people.
Thought many "younger" people tried to distance themselves from what "older" people do.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Well, my 1 year anniversary is Saturday. This August is a big month for me. It's the month I quit smoking, & I have a birthday, & some where around my birthday (probably the 25th or 26th) I'm getting a stem cell transplant that is supposed to wipe out this Rhuematoid Arthritis. SoI have three blessings to celebrate! Which calls for a Super Shiney!

View attachment 476577 View attachment 476578
What wonderful news, Kenna! This is a big month for you. :) Happy Birthday, Vaperversary and transplant! :party: What a gorgeous new family member. :D

I wish I could find a local group of 40-50 something vapers. There are groups and such with the local vape shops, but everyone is 1/2 my age. :blush:

I was looking around in the threads, and didn't see much action in the Southern California location.

Welcome to the Porch, Inni! There has to be a group down there somewhere.

If your going to copy what the older people do how about playing some of their music.
Some other stuff as well but that will take time.
Good luck with that, lol.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
What wonderful news, Kenna! This is a big month for you. :) Happy Birthday, Vaperversary and transplant! :party: What a gorgeous new family member. :D

Welcome to the Porch, Inni! There has to be a group down there somewhere.

Good luck with that, lol.
Thanks Tutu, I surrendered to the urge to squonk wood!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Said in another thread before I came to this site I didn't realise so many people under 25 were smoking and now vaping.

Seem to be more for older people.
Thought many "younger" people tried to distance themselves from what "older" people do.

I guess there are so many of us old vapers because vaping didn't come along until we were old. Not so likely that a teenager today will smoke for the next 50 years before switching over to vaping. Unless the FDA manages to put the lid on it for another generation that is. Either way this could be the one and only major appearance of wrinkly old vapers. The baby boomers last stand.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
No one has tried TFA's orange mandarin?

Looking good so far today. No structures lost that I'm aware of. Deb, the smoke "lays down" at night and can smother hundreds of square miles.

I don't see the attraction either. Must be because I'm old.

gauges-for-ears

Or have a sense of style??

Glad that things are still ok. Just checked CalFires site (well, couple hours ago) and "your" fire was only 5% contained then. Hope they get the other 95% pronto!! (And all the OTHER fires in all the OTHER States!)

At least you found US! :)

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM

View attachment 476577 View attachment 476578

Wow, Kenna, huge month! Love your Woodville, happiest early vapeversary, happy early birthday, and we are all praying for your transplant!

Welcome, Inni! Grab a rocker, glad you finally got here. Great bunch of friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread