sheesh...

$6AC30933FF4D62A6.gif

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I suppose if you take a fresh dry carto or tank and try to vape on it... But who in their right mind would do such a thing?
I read here somewhere about somebody that didn't know you had to put juice in the tank. No surprise that they didn't see the attraction to vaping.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I read here somewhere about somebody that didn't know you had to put juice in the tank. No surprise that they didn't see the attraction to vaping.
Ohh you are talking about the consumable wicks that come it lots of different flavors?

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Having some trouble with my Innokin MPV 3.0 and Aspire Nautilus tank. Not sure which it is that's causing my problem. I put in a 1.6 ohm coil. That's all I use, and it always read 1.7- 1.9...over time it will go up to 2.1 or 2.3...about the time it's spent and needs to be replaced. I'll use the same coil one to three weeks. No problems. However, in the past three days, I've replaced the coils three times. I keep having sporadic readings of 3.7-4.9. The new coils go from 1.8-2.3, but there will be this once-in-a-dozen puffs that reads 3.?-4.? that is warm and tastes like crap. Like I said, I've changed coils three times in three days, thinking it was bad coils. There is a tiny spring in the bottom of the tank, and I'm wondering if it's making contact. Today, I wiggled it with a toothpick and got a tiny piece of burned cotton off of it, perhaps from where I've cleaned it. So far, so good. But I'm wondering if it's the battery unit itself that's not functioning properly. I ask that because the blamed thing keeps jumping all over the place, from 1.9-2.4. But, so far no 3.0-5.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
It's okay, I vape 6mg max, unless we're traveling and sometimes bump up to 12mg for a quick fix, but that's on a Spinner. Thinking my old 24mg might just kill me know.
I have some juice at 12 mg that I vape first thing in the morning and at lunch at work. Otherwise I vape 5 mg or so.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Actually have the same problem with an i30 tank, sea. Rolled off the desk on an SVD2. Display says check tank.
Long story shorter, cleaned it, boiled it, changed coil... reads 3.7ish. (varies, but high) Pretty much same thing on any mod.
No idea what could do that to a tank.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Congratulations on the Quit! I was kinda half heartedly looking to quit when I found vaping. I honestly didnt want to quit, just knew that I should d dreaded trying one more thing that probably wouldn't work any better than the other things had. Completely shocked when it worked. Cigalikes didn't work, (yuk), but the ego set up a few month's latter did. And worked the first day, no strugle at all.
similar story. I was not looking to quit tobacco. I was looking to REPLACE tobacco. After trying various herbs and spices (clove is the worst!), I spent 5 years investigating. I would have started vaping 4 years sooner if the FDA had told the truth. Now I don't believe them if they say that water is wet.
Way to go Government! You made an unbeliever out of me.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Having some trouble with my Innokin MPV 3.0 and Aspire Nautilus tank. Not sure which it is that's causing my problem. I put in a 1.6 ohm coil. That's all I use, and it always read 1.7- 1.9...over time it will go up to 2.1 or 2.3...about the time it's spent and needs to be replaced. I'll use the same coil one to three weeks. No problems. However, in the past three days, I've replaced the coils three times. I keep having sporadic readings of 3.7-4.9. The new coils go from 1.8-2.3, but there will be this once-in-a-dozen puffs that reads 3.?-4.? that is warm and tastes like crap. Like I said, I've changed coils three times in three days, thinking it was bad coils. There is a tiny spring in the bottom of the tank, and I'm wondering if it's making contact. Today, I wiggled it with a toothpick and got a tiny piece of burned cotton off of it, perhaps from where I've cleaned it. So far, so good. But I'm wondering if it's the battery unit itself that's not functioning properly. I ask that because the blamed thing keeps jumping all over the place, from 1.9-2.4. But, so far no 3.0-5.
Good to see you, Peach! I'm sorry you're having problems but don't use that setup. Hope you get it squared away quickly. Someone can help.
I have some juice at 12 mg that I vape first thing in the morning and at lunch at work. Otherwise I vape 5 mg or so.
I was using 0mg in the evening but gave up due to laziness. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble sleeping lately. :( DIY, here I come.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
similar story. I was not looking to quit tobacco. I was looking to REPLACE tobacco. After trying various herbs and spices (clove is the worst!), I spent 5 years investigating. I would have started vaping 4 years sooner if the FDA had told the truth. Now I don't believe them if they say that water is wet.
Way to go Government! You made an unbeliever out of me.
prior to the wife unit getting me the cigalike kit I had not paid any attention at all to ecigs and vaping. I had to do some quick studying on the internet about it all.
I did not know anyone at all that vaped nor had I even seen anyone vaping that I can recall.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Good to see you, Peach! I'm sorry you're having problems but don't use that setup. Hope you get it squared away quickly. Someone can help.

I was using 0mg in the evening but gave due to laziness. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble sleeping lately. :( DIY, here I come.
Watch out that flavor Monkey will get on your back! Flavoritis is a serious affliction.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Watch out that flavor Monkey will get on your back! Flavoritis is a serious affliction.
Like a good flavor, but for some reason not a lot of different flavors all the time. Two or three max. Recently had to cut down the flavoring about 50% because everything became too strong. Saves money so works for me. :) I'd lose my mind if I had 12 tanks going at one time.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Have you cleaned the thread of the 510 connection on the mod? Use a qtip, barely damp with a strong alchohol, & run it around the threads on that connection. Make sure the mod is turned off, dbe sure it's dried before you turn it back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread