Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I've noticed that more and more juice is high or Max VG. I'm told that it's because of the trend toward low ohmage/higher wattage. Ok - but why? (This is not an "I'm kind of curious" question. I've been going lower with ohms and higher with watts, but am finding the high VG juice makes my lungs heavy.). Is there some reason that high VG juice is used with low ohms/higher watts? Thanks!

Oh! Manners, LB! Good morning, Porchers! :wub:
My local B&Ms juice is normally 60VG 40PG. I have tried a few with higher VG to experiment with my drippers and was never impressed. Now that I DIY my juices I have found that 50/50 is what I really prefer. I am more for the flavor over the cloud. Even though 5 months without a cig my flavor tasters are still not as good as they can be. Maybe my next batch I will raise the PG ratio up another 10% or so.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Good luck with that! I "ignored" the REO forum for months ... Now I have, well, let's use Watership Down math: hrair. :)

watership%20down_zpsvco4hogo.jpg

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
My local B&Ms juice is normally 60VG 40PG. I have tried a few with higher VG to experiment with my drippers and was never impressed. Now that I DIY my juices I have found that 50/50 is what I really prefer. I am more for the flavor over the cloud. Even though 5 months without a cig my flavor tasters are still not as good as they can be. Maybe my next batch I will raise the PG ratio up another 10% or so.
Your taste will continue to change, too. I've noticed it happen thre times in the last year.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
View attachment 478117
Oh, Kenna, you have no idea! (and this is just the Woodvils!)

:rules: As the OP of this thread I must please ask you to stop posting such gorgeous pictures of awesome mods ... it feeds my shinyitis ... which I suffer from too much anyway.

I didn't see this picture

( ahh ... I feel better ... not:lol: )

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
:rules: As the OP of this thread I must please ask you to stop posting such gorgeous pictures of awesome mods ... it feeds my shinyitis ... which I suffer from too much anyway.

( ahh ... I feel better ... not[emoji38] )
That's what I.m telling myself about that one of Birdie's!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Some think they're allergic to pg
Many say allergy but according to our resident chemist if it was an allergy they'd likely be breaking out in hives. Probably a better term would be sensitivity, and I'm sure some do, but for some it's likely also the flavorings, which of course are also mostly in pg

Once Deb started spreading the Reo gospel.
Wuzn't me this time!! :pervy: :laugh:

Some things are irresistable. that is why I have the Reo forum on ignore.

hehehe........but instead of saying you and your little dog too......it should say, you and your friend Mike too!! hehehe

& told her it is my first Reo. She asked how many I need. My reply was "All of them." And according to oldbroad I was cloudchasing. Who knew?
emoji15.png
jup she's hooked!!

Good luck with that! I "ignored" the REO forum for months ... Now I have, well, let's use Watership Down math: hrair. :)
ok, I might be a lil responsible for this one! Still don't know how many she's gotten, but do know she's been incredibly generous. Had to look up what watership down was to understand all this, I always thought it was a warship or submarine movie! :facepalm:

What wood is the middle one? That is a knock out.
that is the Red Mallee!! That was the first choice of a number of people including Birdy, but someone else got it. Then recently, realized they just weren't using it, so put it up in the classies, and our dear birdy got it!! He also had a gorgeous dready-fied afc nuppin atty with it too. Just goes to show, you'll get the one you're supposed to get. Sometimes woodvils have a way of pickin their people.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
What wood is the middle one? That is a knock out.
That's a Red Mallee. It is pretty, but the American Cherry are my favs. The grain is beautiful! Every Woodvil is a thing of beauty, IMHO :)

Mornin, all. Have a perfect day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread