Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Hi folks! Room for one more 'older'n dirt' on the porch?
Been vapin' for just over 2 years. Vapin' Hana clones, a 30 and a 50w. For the last year been tootle puffin' on KF 3.1's.
If you don't have a spare rocker I can curl up on the welcome mat like the old dog I am.:D
Ooo another new porcher! Welcome Ebates! You and Hemo found one of the best threads on ECF! (the other is the back porch). Wait, what porch am I on? I get lost on my phone... Anyhoo, welcome to both of you! Looking forward to your contributions to the fun!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
If you don't have a spare rocker I can curl up on the welcome mat like the old dog I am.:D

Hey, we got more rockers than we have 'rockers'! Besides, not sure if Matt would welcome being curled upon.

Pull up a sit down, plop your pup, take a vape and enjoy yourself!
Rockingchair.gif

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Now I need to think about whether or not to bother becoming verified, so I can attempt to sell some of my mods and atties. Not sure of the spending habits of the ECF community.
spending habits? Most here seem to make a habit of spending on shiny things.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hey, we got more rockers than we have 'rockers'! Besides, not sure if Matt would welcome being curled upon.

Pull up a sit down, plop your pup, take a vape and enjoy yourself!
Rockingchair.gif
Matt is busy trying to figure how to wick up a curling iron.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I wanted to ask any DIY'ers if when choosing flavoring, if there is any specific thing to look for in the flavor..

found this really cool flavor place.. don't know if in a flavoring though there are specific needs as this is food flavoring.

Someone got me thinking about alternative flavors since they said when they were drinking a nice red wine vaping just didn't go with it, and they ended up wanting a cigarette really bad.. so I was thinking of alternative flavors myself because there are times alternative flavors would be cool.. and advantageous..
Watch Ruby Roo on You Tube. She does vaping reviews. Mods, juices, whatever, & does beverage pairings with the juices. Not every juice complements every beverage. Fruits & custards go well with most wines, tho. What flavor place are you talking about? You need to go with one that DIY vapers already use. You dont want to get the stuff that is diluted, overpriced, or just shouldn't be inhaled.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
It's not something you get in any supermarket, its a specialty company who says they can make them according to your need..

everyone says it is food grade flavoring in the vaping, so what I was curious about what what chemicals cannot be in them and can be in them..specifically so I could talk to the company

but now you say its not food grade flavoring at all in our vaping liquid, contrary to what they advertise as being inside vaping liquid.. so now I guess I am simply confused..

it kind of pisses me off if its not what they all claim it is.
Flavorings used for vaping are mostly safe as far as anyone knows to date. This is all fairly new, there aren't decades worth of vapers around to know. There are 2 or 3 chemicals in some food grade flavorings that are considered risky. But they aren't in every flavor. Usually the buttery, eggy, custardy type flavors. Flavoring manufacturers continue to redevelope those flavors so that they don't have those chemicals in them & a reputable vape flavoring source will note a flavor that does contain them. That's why I said you need to use a vendor that is already known & used by vapers. No one wants to die from vaping anymore than from smoking so chill out. Even the flar industry is still learning about things they've used for cakes & icings & beverages that could be safer for even those uses. Time goes by, everyone learns things, & things evolve & change. Tobacco wasn't always considered unsafe. Stick with us, we'll keep you headed in the right direction!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Been vapin' for just over 2 years. Vapin' Hana clones, a 30 and a 50w. For the last year been tootle puffin' on KF 3.1's.
Always plenty of room on the Porches! Welcome!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Now I need to think about whether or not to bother becoming verified, so I can attempt to sell some of my mods and atties. Not sure of the spending habits of the ECF community.
Plenty of HEMO's in the classifieds. Vapers love to spend their money. We can help you do that!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I vape, I am old. Am I at the correct location?

I am a veteran vaper of over four years. Most of my mods are HEMO's, and all of my atomisers are auth rebuildables. I will confess that I am in fact a juice hoarder! Beyond that, I am retired and quite boring.

Watch out for any Cushions Iffy might offer.... other than that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread