Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Aint plannin' to kick da nic!
Smoked for ni-on 60 years so I see no need to stop using nicotine now. It was all the other stuff in a cigarette that damn near 'kilt me.

Likewise, TJ. And FT :)

With the studies of the potential benefits of nic, minus the carcinogens, especially it's positive effects for cognitive disorders... and realizing that the alternative to getting older is, well, not so good....

I'll take all the help I can get!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Got fed up with the limited Ω range of my kicks last night and retired them (again). Might do 3D 510 adapter to Kick module breakdown. (pics): FastTech Forums in a month or so. My budget took a hit this month with a broken sewing machine, and the bicycle. If vaping were the only source of joy in my life I would be totally saturated with VG and PG.

Went "grocery shopping" yesterday. Have apples in the dehydrator, green beans and green peppers freezing, and took frozen grapes off their stems. Made a batch of lime tea, and now washing dishes.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Welcome to the new porchers! :) Robert gets cranky if you use his rocker
And don't get caught in this one
cause the squirrel gets irate, for about a week.

Watch out for Iffy if he offers you a cushion for your chair, they're actually whoopee or pin cushions. Deb wields a mean frying pan if you get on her wrong side, which you really have to work at doing. Sure I've missed something but that's the gist of it.
I get on a rant once in a while, and SOMEONE should be looked for before you Dis the USPS. :)

And some of us have found that lurking can be safer.
I'm sure you have posted here before, but...
welcome02.jpg

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
That's Beautiful! !! A house like that would cost millions here..

37e109b665627fa797e684d5ef137c52.jpg

I'm more impressed wid dat parking slot!!!

Watch out for Iffy if he offers you a cushion for your chair, they're actually whoopee or pin cushions..

I must admit dat I do try to provide an airy comphortable cushion phor our new phriends. Actually, some of 'em provide their own sound ephphects with out my azziztance!

But, be azzured dat if anyone gets 'pinned', blame dat phlaming phosselized pheatherless phlamingo dat has sat dere bephore ya! Just check out dat avi and da lack of 'pin pheathers. One must ask themselph, where did she leave 'em?

Your honors, I rest my case... and 'ph's (phor now)!

BigGrin-1.gif

I'm sure you have posted here before, but...

Yepper, he has. In phact (oops), I do believe his is our 'elder' porch statesvaper!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Got fed up with the limited Ω range of my kicks last night and retired them (again). Might do 3D 510 adapter to Kick module breakdown. (pics): FastTech Forums in a month or so. My budget took a hit this month with a broken sewing machine, and the bicycle. If vaping were the only source of joy in my life I would be totally saturated with VG and PG.

Went "grocery shopping" yesterday. Have apples in the dehydrator, green beans and green peppers freezing, and took frozen grapes off their stems. Made a batch of lime tea, and now washing dishes.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, Omg. I always seem to circle back on stuff I gave up on at one time and readapt (or adopt) them. I always get soap on the keyboard when I do dishes and type at the same time.
I'm more impressed wid dat parking slot!!!

I must admit dat I do try to provide an airy comphortable cushion phor our new phriends. Actually, some of 'em provide their own sound ephphects with out my azziztance!

But, be azzured dat if anyone gets 'pinned', blame dat phlaming phosselized pheatherless phlamingo dat has sat dere bephore ya! Just check out dat avi and da lack of 'pin pheathers. One must ask themselph, where did she leave 'em?

Your honors, I rest my case... and 'ph's (phor now)!

BigGrin-1.gif

Yepper, he has. In phact (oops), I do believe his is our 'elder' porch statesvaper!
BigGrin-1.gif
Well aren’z you in phine phorm phor a Phursday.
BigGrin-1.gif

The new Vanilla liquid I picked up this past weekend has really mellowed out to a really tasty Vape. It was pretty clear when I picked it up and is nice pretty orange in the bottle.
Don't you love it when you find a flavor that knocks your socks off? :D

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I always get soap on the keyboard when I do dishes and type at the same time.
I generally let them soak before scrubbing them. Sometimes I get negligent with my housekeeping duties. :rolleyes:

Oh! And I saw a hummingbird hanging around my nasturtiums today. I am not blind, but I think that is the first time I have ever seen one IRL.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Not seein' a cow = seein' a cow? My hed hertz. :(
Not seein' no cows = seeing cows. ;) Thanks a heap. :lol:
Is there an app for that ... cleaning dishes w/ your computer that is? :D
Think that's what some people call their wives, an app?

Got the new watermelon and Bubblegum sans "juicy" and "candy." Hoping this one tastes as good but doesn't make me sick.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Not seein' no cows = seeing cows. ;) Thanks a heap. :lol:

Think that's what some people call their wives, an app?

Got the new watermelon and Bubblegum sans "juicy" and "candy." Hoping this one tastes as good but doesn't make me sick.

Nope not in this house. She cooks, I clean. It works for us.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
BigGrin-1.gif
Well aren’z you in phine phorm phor a Phursday.
BigGrin-1.gif

Just wait until tomorrow, Phriday![/QUOTE]

Easy to accumulate enough to disable Iffy's whoopie cushions...

... if you're agile 'nuphph to stand in a rockin' chair! Ummm, a possible Geriatric Olympic event?

Oh! And I saw a hummingbird hanging around my nasturtiums today. I am not blind, but I think that is the first time I have ever seen one IRL.

I remember my first HB sighting in da wild, in Denver circa '70. Amazing and beautiful! Maybe only three times since.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
... if you're agile 'nuphph to stand in a rockin' chair! Ummm, a possible Geriatric Olympic event?
Not necessary. Just test the rockin chair with one foot first. I have some thick callouses on my foot that would hold a kanthal spike quite comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread