q4bu1YA.jpg

Puma Pipes "Tsunami"

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Thought I should add....bless those who run to the front and play with new devices.....their experiences with them will provide the necessary feedback for future improvements and solutions. :)

Yup, and hats off to them, too, for jumping on the bandwagon of "latest and greatest" with such vigor that it drives down the cost of tried and true

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
For me.....the extra mah doesn't mean a thing if the device isn't dependable. I've gone through too many mods, and every type of clearo made in the last 3+ years. Those that have come to market and a good number of betas that never made it. I was one of the very first to have the first zMax, because I wanted watts not vv. I've had the zMax version 2 , vamo, spinners, twists, pt dongles, mechanicals, mvp, .....the list goes on and on. I've got batteries in all sizes. chargers, you name it. I am just weary of spending money in anticipation of nirvana and finding I've just purchased a piece of...doodoo. I prefer to err on the side of caution now. Will wait and see how the TC evolves and develops.

It wasn't all that long ago that everyone was touting stainless mesh for wicks.....and then the ceramic ;)......I shall just wait and see what the future proves to be reliable
Which is why I still use EVOD/Protank/T3s. I find them reliable, pocket friendly, I can rebuild in minutes, and I am not interested in sub-ohm. Just works for me and my vaping style.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Nope.....not going with any TC device until they've been on the market longer and any issues surface......been there too often with the latest and greatest new device....;)

Just 'cause sumpin' has da capability, doesn't mean ya have to 'dip' your toes. BUT, if one wants to experiment w/TC, it's dere at le$$ dan I spent on da iTaste 15W'ers!

I gave a few TC40W pluses dat kick azz fer those dat want to go beyond eGos/Spinners/Twists/etc.

Hey, someone drops in on da porches askin', ain't gonna ignore 'em! And yes, we all have our own fav setups.

BTW, no, I have not went to da sub-ohm or TC side... yet! Just be sure to follow 'legs' and Dave's sojourns to get a mature evaluation. Again, dere ain't no two folk dat vape da same or have da same vaping budget...

As fer da latest & greatest quest, I've learned to $it on da $ideline$ a$ you indicated!

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Thought I should add....bless those who run to the front and play with new devices.....their experiences with them will provide the necessary feedback for future improvements and solutions. :)
I agree! We were "bleeding edge" for years in computers, gave that up long ago. I tend to stick with "old technology" because it works for me. No sub obm and I seldom vape over 9 watts! If I need something new I wait, watch, and last years technology is usually on clearance cheap.
And... I don't care! :D
Jup.. See above

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I agree! We were "bleeding edge" for years in computers, gave that up long ago. I tend to stick with "old technology" because it works for me. No sub obm and I seldom vape over 9 watts! If I need something new I wait, watch, and last years technology is usually on clearance cheap.

Jup.. See above
I just like the 1-60 watts, replaceable battery, small size and bypass mode. Unfortunately they all come with TC now it seems... And for the price of a spinner at the vape shop.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Yo, jk. :) Just a FWIW... everybody's different. Personally I'm an innokin nut and not a thing anyone has mentioned so far do I like. According to human nature... there's always sumpthin better out there! LOL But hopefully you'll hit on something that will satisfy you and your search will end. I'm sure there's something out there I'd like better but for the present I'm quite content where I am. Good luck in your search! :)

I've never quite seen the need for removable batteries. For me it's so much easier not to have to keep pulling them out and putting them back. Of course I'm a complete tootle puffer so I don't need a lot of maH for an outing. And as far as having to throw away the whole unit when the battery dies a) I've still got one of the VV v3s I started with almost two years ago, and b) it will be an excuse to but something newer and fancier when one of these die.
new family.jpg

I'm also an Innokin addict. Really, I don't have shinyitis, there's been a good reason to buy each of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread