Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
ordered me a mini istick 20W supposed to be here tuesday :)
Be careful of the threading on that version. Also, the center pin starts stickin after awhile & has to be pried back up. And the temperature works differently than other mods. I have to lower it some. I love the size & shape, but those things have kept me from buying another istick, I don't know if they improved those things.
The threading on my little 30w Segeli gave out, too. Love the mod. I have no idea how it started cross threading. I'm always careful not to crossthread. I think the threads just wore out.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well her everyone. I'm a lurker, a lurker of the front porch. I'm usually the one standing behind the bushes watching all of you, but now, I feel like I need to walk on up the stairs. I brought my 3xl rocking chair (custom order, cup holder on one side, vape box and juice holder on the other. Yeeeaah.) so I'm glad to pull up my chair and enjoy :)
Welcome out of the bushes, Savin! Kick that recliner back & jump on in!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I was not informed in advance that a sense of humor was necessary. I insist on being grandfathered in to the group, since there was not an announced sense-of-humor requirement at the time that I joined.

Personal latest news on Temperature Control: I'm pleased as punch with a two-week-old 0.39 ohm titanium coil in a Kanger Subtank RTA head, with a Cloupor GT mod. I just replaced the Muji cotton wick I'd been using for the past two weeks. I replaced it with a rayon coil to see if it lasts longer. Only a couple hours in.... so far, so good.
How was the cotton when you pulled it out?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Be careful of the threading on that version. Also, the center pin starts stickin after awhile & has to be pried back up. And the temperature works differently than other mods. I have to lower it some. I love the size & shape, but those things have kept me from buying another istick, I don't know if they improved those things.
The threading on my little 30w Segeli gave out, too. Love the mod. I have no idea how it started cross threading. I'm always careful not to crossthread. I think the threads just wore out.
I have a couple of the full size 20 watt isticks and you are right. The temp is rather wonky on them. I have moved up to the 30 watters and I absolutely love them. The 20's had problems that were fortunately fixed when they came out with the 30's'. I always use the adapters on mine for the ego threading so have not had any problems with either the threading or the center pin.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well her everyone. I'm a lurker, a lurker of the front porch. I'm usually the one standing behind the bushes watching all of you, but now, I feel like I need to walk on up the stairs. I brought my 3xl rocking chair (custom order, cup holder on one side, vape box and juice holder on the other. Yeeeaah.) so I'm glad to pull up my chair and enjoy :)

Welcome to the monkey house! And you might want to use the ramp for sliding that chair up, easier than the steps.

So what 'ch got in that vape box?

OK. I've finally found the battery that everyone is looking for that will last all day long.

60,000 mAh at 5.0 volts, 2 amps of power draw.
http://collectivelyconscious.net/ar...ery-that-runs-on-air/?utm_source=cc-articles3
I've alerted Phil Busardo and I'm sure he will give it a review soon ;)
:lol:

Doesn't look real pocket friendly, and I'm not fond of mechs anyway...

I was not informed in advance that a sense of humor was necessary. I insist on being grandfathered in to the group, since there was not an announced sense-of-humor requirement at the time that I joined.

Hm, forgot to read the fine print, I see!

I refuse to be Grandfathered in. I must be allowed to be Grandmothered in. Does this make me an independent?

It's all grand :)

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM

Hi and welcome! Glad you got out of those bushes, too many spiders!

Be careful of the threading on that version.

I put the adapters on mine, only take them off to clean. They have worked worked very well!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I have a couple of the full size 20 watt isticks and you are right. The temp is rather wonky on them. I have moved up to the 30 watters and I absolutely love them. The 20's had problems that were fortunately fixed when they came out with the 30's'. I always use the adapters on mine for the ego threading so have not had any problems with either the threading or the center pin.
I put the adaper on mine, but still have a problem with the center pin occasionally. I use Kayfuns, so have to have a beauty ring, too. The beauty ring keeps the Kayfun from overtightening & pushing that pin down. If I use a Nautilus, it pushes the pin down because the 510 is longer on them. So I have to pry it back up. I.m going to replace it with 30W version because I like the size for when i'm out & about. And stealth vaping at the Dr.s office.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I get frustrated with the HO sound quality through my equipment. It is better than it was, but that is not saying much.
sorry to hear that, many have asked about you, so you are missed there, but I totally understand.

So many awesome people on this forum is what makes it great!
Someone should really enjoy that bad boy!
Well her everyone. I'm a lurker, a lurker of the front porch.
Welcome to both of you!! Savin, I'm jealous of that recliner!! If it's purple I might steal it, but I have a feeling it's safe! lol Hope y'all both make yourselves comfy and jump right in. We have to try as best we can (read often we fail miserably) to keep this thread on vaping related subjects so it doesn't get moved, but the back porch is where we can talk about anything https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...d-vaping-back-porch-part-four.696281/page-187

ordered me a mini istick 20W supposed to be here tuesday :)
Kewl, hope you like it!!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Welcome to the porch, Savin! We do send Mutt and Jeff...
08e7b324a251e72b9f31f0645f568b3d.jpg

out to sweep the bushes every now and then. They're harmless, adorable and pretty good at convincing the shy to come on up and enjoy the view and company on the porch. Glad you decided to move on in. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Welcome to the porch, Savin! We do send Mutt and Jeff...
08e7b324a251e72b9f31f0645f568b3d.jpg

out to sweep the bushes every now and then. They're harmless, adorable and pretty good at convincing the shy to come on up and enjoy the view and company on the porch. Glad you decided to move on in. :)
awwwwwwwwww that's too cute! Skunks are adorable when they've been de-stinked. Even though it doesn't totally get rid of the smell, it mostly does.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
awwwwwwwwww that's too cute! Skunks are adorable when they've been de-stinked. Even though it doesn't totally get rid of the smell, it mostly does.
They do still have a little musty smell. I had friends that bought one at Canton many, many years ago. It was really cute waddling around. It used a cat box.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

My fav SKUNK story as told to me by an ol' buddy of mine in Texas all too many years back! He really luv'd dat skunk and vise versa.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
The vet called stating that Trip is still showing improvement and baring set back, he should get to go home tomorrow.
Finally, light at the end of the tunnel (just hope it ain't a train).
Thanks to all of you fine folks for your well wishes. It is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread