Om Vapors - WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD! Over 30 Unique Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween ECF! My Name is Les and I am one of the co-owners of Om Vapors. A few of you may know us, but most of you probably don't. So here is a little backstory on our business.

Myself and the other co-owner, Ben started Om Vapors in October of 2014 a couple years after graduating college. I was working a desk job, living the dream as a customer service representative while Ben was struggling to find a job prospect after doing research chemistry at the University of Kentucky. After months of planning, Om Vapors was born and I left my job in June of the following year. Needless to say, we haven't looked back since.

We launched our first line in December 2015, and after developing 100's of recipes we released our first 5 flavors. Since then we have grown from 5 flavors to over 50(including the brands that we develop flavors for). All of our flavors are max vg and made with diketone free ingredients. We are currently in the process of getting our new flavors tested and the remaining COA's will be posted to the site.

We've formed some very substantial relationships in the short time that we have been active and strive to better our business and ourselves each and every day we come to work. Each day is challenging and the learning curve for this industry has been steep but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

14889770_764683410337496_2870600802023280681_o.jpg

Now on to the giveaway...

For the first giveaway that we are doing, we are going to giveaway 2 120 ml bottles from our Om Express line to 1 winner for $0.01 each! Every week we will do something different so stay on your toes! :D

To enter, visit our website and let us know what flavors from each of the lines below you would like to try:

Om Express

2016 line
Reincarnation line
Fayette reserve
Om WTA
DIY section

Entries reset the following week and winners will be picked on Mondays. Please leave us a review if you win!

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread