Om Vapors WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
So i got my om vapors wta and my aroma wta today, aroma is 6mg unflavored for sub ohm, and the om vapors is unflavored 36mg. I cut both down to 3mg and vaped them. Not a huge difference between the two, but i can definitely say without a doubt that they both work for me. Nice relaxing kind of satisfied don't need to vape anymore feeling. Kind of dissapointing in a small way because i'm so used to vaping alot that i think i need to cut them down even further to maybe 1.5mg or even 1mg so i can vape more. I love vaping and i love this wta but for me i think it works too well. This was definitely what i was missing. I can see where if someone is not satisfied with vaping regular juices that this could make all the difference. I know most vapers though managed to stay off cigs with just the nic juices but i couldn't do it. I tried and tried with different nic strengths and even tried NET juice which i still enjoy the taste of immensely but even the NET could not satisfy me like this. WTA is my all day vape from now on, and unless the cut the juice down to maybe 1mg or so i don't think ill be vaping anywhere as much. An aroma and om vapors both have a quality wta so i'd feel confident ordering from either one now that i've tried both.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Oh and i wasn't able to get out to the store or at least i forgot to pick up the pure vg from my local stores when i was out so i ordered the vg from vapewild and it's a great vg, think i'll stick with it. Maybe a little more than what the local walmart wants but they threw in 3 different 10ml juices for free as well with both orders i made with them so that made it all worthwhile.

Reactions: Burnie

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
So I decided to vape the aroma unflavored wta all day today without adding any flavoring and then tomorrow I'll do the same thing for a whole day with the om vapors unflavored wta and that way I can give a real review of any differences I may notice between the 2 brands. I bought some extra coils for my crown tank so I can use a new coil for each juice to make it a fair test.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
ok so now i have vaped a full tank of the aroma unflavored wta and a full tank of the om vapors unflavored wta and here is my personal experience.

Now when i smoked analog cigs i was about a pack a day smoker, after testing to see what kind of a smoker i was, i discovered that even with a cigarette i was a direct lung smoker. My wife thinks thats just plain weird because she is like most smokers and does mouth to lung. Might explain why i started having breathing issues later in life from smoking.

Now when i started ecigs i took to sub ohm vaping right away, again probably because i was a direct lung smoker and with the .2 and .5 coils in the crown tank they suit direct lung hits perfectly.

I started with juices that had 12mg nic and realized i got too shaky too fast so dropped to 6mg. After a week of that i was still getting shaky if i hit it too much so i dropped down to 3mg. At 3mg i could pretty much vape all day as much as i wanted and that was alot because the cravings were horrible for a long while. They did lessen some as time went on but never really completely went away. Like an itch i couldn't scratch.

So next i tried NET juice, got a couple different ones, one from a local vape shop that someone local made for them and in such an original way, they named it camel, lol, i also tried tobacco trail from cuttwood, and the analog blend from naturally extracted tobacco. I did enjoy the NET's more than regular ejuice, the flavor did remind me of the smell of fresh tobacco, like when opening a new pack of cigs and the flavor vaping was great. However even with these i discovered after about a week of vaping and thinking and even saying, wow i found my solution, i'll never smoke again, that effect wore off. And after about a week or so i was back to feeling like something was missing, that i wasn't completely satisfied.

So upon reading everything i possibly could about other people having this same issue, i discovered talk of wta juice. I did alot of reading about people's experiences with wta both good and bad and concerns about safety and of course cost.

I decided it really isnt a safety issue because smoking will always be so much worse. I looked for every company i could find that sells wta juice and could only find 3. I only purchased from 2 of them because the third is even more expensive than the 2 i purchased from. I do understand the neccessity of higher prices due to the more complicated extraction process so i was not put off by that but i was thankful to find at least one company that even with wta juice had reasonable pricing.

So to the reviews of the 2 i did purchase and try:

First i'll talk about Aroma's wta because i filled my first tank with it. This was unflavored sub ohm 6mg. I tried it first exactly as it is but realized after a couple hits, like any juice i've tried, 6mg is still too much for me and cut it down to 3mg. It was easy to do since it was a 100% vg juice and i had bought plenty of pure vg ahead of time knowing i would need to do this.

One thing i noticed is the juice mixed really well, there was no separation and no need to wait to vape it, just mixed it up and gave it a good shake and it was good to go.

Started out at 50w on my crown tank with the .5 atty which is what i mostly use now. At that wattage it was a nice cool vape but a little bit of a chemical taste. Not bad, mind you, because it also had a smoke flavor that i liked. I ran it up to 65w and the chemical taste disappeared altogether and i just had a nice smoky vape.

Now as far as the effects. The first thing i noticed is i did feel a little calmer from vaping this, not sure about relaxed but more of the feeling you get after smoking or even while smoking a cig, where you don't think so much that your smoking and your mind goes to other things to deal with because your satisfying your craving and don't feel the need to focus on it anymore. This was a nice change because i couldn't get this from regular ejuice no matter how much i vaped.

I also noticed i was able to put down my mod and walk away to do some other stuff and wasn't really thinking about having to carry it with me like i usually do. When i noticed that i was pretty blown away.

I did notice however, that as i kept vaping this tank throughout the day that i did have to vape more of it to reproduce these effects. Not alot more, initially i hit it about 5 times to feel satisfied, later it was about 10 hits. I'm good with that because it still works even if it means a few more hits and i was vaping regular ejuice a whole lot more and not feeling satisfied completely.

Ok, so on to om vapors. I filled my tank with their 36mg unflavored 100% vg, and of course i cut it down to 3mg with pure vg. Started out at 50w and was a nice cool vapor but immediately i noticed there was no chemical taste at all, and it was a little more of a smoky taste that i really liked.

Now as far as effect, and to be fair this could be because i had already spent some time vaping the aroma wta, but it did seem like it took a few extra hits with the om vapor wta to achieve the same effect as the aroma. However this is really not a big deal when the prices are so much lower with om vapor. My 120ml 36mg bottle that will last me for a long time cutting it down to 3mg was a very reasonable price and they got it to me very quickly.

Having said that, i can say that my experience with both companies was fantastic, they both shipped promptly, they both were able to be reached by phone and email so communication with either company is awesome. And i did experience the exact same effects of the wta from both companies juice in terms of how it affected me. It did take a few more hits with the om vapor but big deal. Considering how much i use to hit my vape with regular juice this is nothing in comparison. And both juices gave me that satisfied, i can walk away and stop vaping for awhile feeling.

So to sum up this review, i'd say you can feel confident your getting a quality product from either company. I can't say why om vapor has so much better pricing because i really don't know, except for the answer they gave me over the phone, which was that when they got into making wta they wanted to make it more affordable for everyone, that was their aim and i'd say they achieved that in a big way.

But regardless you can get an awesome product with both companies and like they both say, if you can stay off cigs and your happy just using regular nic juice then stick with that, it probably would not even be worth if for you to try wta juice, but if your like me and regular ejuice just isn't doing it for you then definitely give one or both of these companies a try. I truly believe you won't regret it.

I know i'll be sticking with wta juice and now my next adventure is mixing the wta with all the old juices i have. I have some great flavors and maybe now i can use it all up in a more satisfying way.

I know this post is long, probably too long, but i wanted to give my honest opinion of my experiences so far with wta from the perspective of a first time user that did really benefit from it.

Last edited:

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
One thing i wanted to add, just from my own experience, with the aroma wta i vape it at higher watts like around 65w for the unflavored, gives the best taste and for the om vapors i only vape it at 50w, for some reason the cooler vape is better taste and less harsh on the throat with om vapor unflavored wta. Someone else may have a different experience but that's been mine.

Reactions: David Wolf

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
And of course i forgot to add one other note i think is important, sorry it slipped my mind, but when i was struggling with regular ejuice not completely working for me, someone suggested using rhodiola rosea as a supplement everyday because it gives you a little energy boost and has the effects of an maoi to help with the cravings. I tried this supplement as capsules, just one a day 250mg, and it did actually help. But the cool thing i noticed this morning is after vaping the wta, i actually forgot to take the capsule and didn't even feel the need for it, so that's all the proof i need that wta makes a difference for me.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Ok so one more note, I realized after vaping the wta for a day that even 3mg got to be a little much with with either brand because I do enjoy vaping and would like to do it more so I cut them down to 1.5mg and it's working great and I can vape more if I want to even though I don't feel like i need too, it's a distinction between a feeling of need and just wanting too because I enjoy it. The difference is I can put down my mod down and walk away and do other things now without constantly feeling like I need to vape.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
ok let me change one comment i made in my long winded post above, i said that it took me a few more hits with the om vapor wta to achieve the same effect as the aroma. Now that ive spent a couple days vaping wta from both companies and my body has adjusted to this new type of juice, i actually get the same reaction from both equally with about the same number of hits, so i think with aroma it seemed it hit me faster because it was the first time i'd ever tried any wta juice of any kind and aroma was the first one i tried. I don't really see a difference between the two except of course that om vapor is more affordable so i will definitely be ordering more from them.

Runamok3x

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
New Paltz, NY, USA
thanks for all the effort and info
Keep in mind with your testing that you are cutting the om from 36 to 3, essentially by 1/12
while you are cutting the aroma from 12 to 3 1/4, seems to me the aroma should have more effect.
I'll be buying some on Friday (one at 36 and anothe at 12, wish they sold it lower, maybe even at 0)
will probably get a bottle of their flavored WTA (Reality RY4 The Tiger link says tiger but links to Reality)
Definitely looking forward to trying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread