Omg -all the eliquids I'm looking at max at 6mg - I usually vape48mg! HELP ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I was Diying my eliquids the last couple of years. But I still haven't found a company that provides flavor concentrate to my liking.

Any suggestions would be appreciated !

I've been using these Lotus Flavors - Browse by Brand - Flavor Concentrates - <p class="shopbydepartment"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Shop by</span><span style="font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">Department</span></p> as additives (mostly caramel and vanilla) to my NET's for a while now and really, really like them. Be aware that they are VERY concentrated. Genuine Flavors

Yesterday, on a whim, I made a chocolate (Inawera) raspberry (Lotus wild raspberry) mix. I made this combo several months ago using FA raspberry and would take a few hits from it every so often as a change of pace. It was OK, but nothing great. The same combo, made with the Lotus is so good that I'm making a large bottle today and dumping the other.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hey family,

I've been away from the vaping community for a couple years now. I come back to see this subohm mania with 6mg juice.

I just spent an hour picking out flavors that looked good . Then I go to purchase them and they are all maxed out at 6mg !!!!

I vape like 36-40mg , at 15-22 watts , and I a mouth to lung vaper,

Back to the topic at hand. Anyone know where there is decent juice at 36mg ?

I was Diying my eliquids the last couple of years. But I still haven't found a company that provides flavor concentrate to my liking.

I just ran out of my self made eliquids so I figured it was perfect time to try some of the premade juices. But 6mg is not possible for me. Am I crazy ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try Mr Salt-E juice, it's nicotine salts, high nic yet still smooth, comes in 25 and 45 mg nic, made for pod mods like the Myjet, Von Erl, etc. If I were you, vaping at the power level you like, I would try the 25 mg unless you go with a lower power MTL setup like a pod mod. I buy mine wherever i can find it on sale, which its usually not, and bought it from OriginVape. I mix my own juices, and typically am vaping 32 to 36 in my Myjet pod, 18 to 24 mg nic in my Triton mini or other MTL device.

There are others still selling 36 mg juices, just Google "juice 36 mg" and you will see them. :)
Hope this helps, and welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread