Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
but really. this site has turned into either 1. my clone has issues or 2. clones vs authentic or 3. what are ohms.

make a clones only forum please. that's all

Really? Screw everyone else, do what I want?

If it was more like a few clones in the way of originals post, I might tend to agree, but obviously the membership as a whole sees it differently.
Doubt you will see many, if any added forums. The power that be locked down a load of sub forums to optimize ECF.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
If we had a "clones only" forum it would be filled with legit mod owners asking for experienced advice on fixes.
I've repaired dozens of legit mods and all those happy customers have clones to thank.
Quoting, even though I'm next post, for double like.

I get the view it might put on ecf. but double-U tee ef is all I can say about that. Ignorant stance. clones boo boo..if ecf really wanted a good perception, give everyone that has to get clones a solid authentic setup.

oh, not to mention several atomizers. one is never enough..and it's a pain to unscrew and atomizer.. have it in your pocket with leaking and lent involved with it.

I love authentics.. but the infinite turtle ship v2 is nicer than authentic in my opinion. Infinite magma..as good as authentic.. I've seen two reported issues for both.

A dedicated clone forum *COULD* help with all the Q.C./Q.A. bs with different companies. H cigar needs to include a serial of where the mod was actually made too.

*COULD* help if it's cleaned up. I'm on here enough, I could be one of the/mod to delete the issues with what we're currently discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread