Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
My Wakonda showed up today. So I cracked open the bottle I had in storage and poured myself a tank. Heaven. :) I'm limiting myself to 1 tank a week until this bottle is gone(yeah, that'll happen) :D.
Then I'm hanging on tight to the other 3. Hoping I can get one more order in before they're all gone.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Got my last bottle of Virus today, but was really confused by the "Born on Date", it was 06/24/2016. o_O:confused:
I was under the impression that it was all sold out, then they over ordered for a wholesaler, so they had some fresh stock. The bottle I got today was made Before NT was "Going Out of Business", before they ran out Virus, and we all thought we would never get it again. I guess it is just ME, but it smells Wrong. This was my LAST order with NT. Hope you have a Good Life, I'm out of Here. :nun:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Got my last bottle of Virus today, but was really confused by the "Born on Date", it was 06/24/2016. o_O:confused:
I was under the impression that it was all sold out, then they over ordered for a wholesaler, so they had some fresh stock. The bottle I got today was made Before NT was "Going Out of Business", before they ran out Virus, and we all thought we would never get it again. I guess it is just ME, but it smells Wrong. This was my LAST order with NT. Hope you have a Good Life, I'm out of Here. :nun:
What's your confusion exactly?

They sold a bunch of juice to a wholesaler - and bought some back. The BOD being 6/24/2016 doesn't seem confusing...

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Now we are talking... 2 orders in........ why 2? Had to separate them due to differences in coupons - made more sense to use 80% off to buy some wires and 20% off to replenish Wakonda.

Still curious as to where 4000 bottles of 30mls of Wakonda went? I suspect we will see them when all of the 60's are gone.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I'm so glad you guys pounded out the Virus 60ml 6mg bottles today. I've got a liter of that juice stored away and my trigger finger still itched.
Oh... is virus already gone? Dang! That was fast.

It's a good thing I never was a fan, but only tried it once and wasn't about to give it a second chance! Second chance could've lead to 'liking' it, which is directly related to more spending :)

PS. Just check (and also noticed that @Flavored was talking about 60's), there are still 184 bottles of 30mls at my preferred 6mg.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Oh... is virus already gone? Dang! That was fast.

It's a good thing I never was a fan, but only tried it once and wasn't about to give it a second chance! Second chance could've lead to 'liking' it, which is directly related to more spending :)

PS. Just check (and also noticed that @Flavored was talking about 60's), there are still 184 bottles of 30mls at my preferred 6mg.
Sorry, yes, I should have been clearer. The 60ml's went from 74 to 44 to 0 when this sale was announced. I was grateful, mainly because I was seriously thinking about adding to the stash, and I really don't need to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread