OMG! V4L has NEW HIGH-VG FLAVORS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSS! Please let us know, y'all. Morgan is like a vape flavor connoisseur. That is a hard word to spell.

If you guys are interested, I do a lot of my own mixing with existing V4L flavors to create some new ones. EX: (premium) Milk Chocolate Macadamia with (premium) Mint. <-- Tastes like a York Mint Patty or close to a Thin Mint. (I would try doing 70-80% Milk Chocolate and 20-30% Mint. The Mint flavor is very over powering. So beware :D Personally, I like menthol, so I will even mix closer to 60% chocolate and 40% mint.) It's a pretty decent flavor! I think @LadyVapentine can agree.
If you guys want any recommendations, I would be happy to help out :D

Reactions: SteveS45
I do my own DIY and have 2 new recipes I am dying to try but letting them steep for a bit. I have also spiced up flavors that were store bought just because I get bored easily. I change flavors 3-4 times a day at a minimum.

Nice!! Well definitely keep us posted on how your new recipes turn out!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I enjoyed my DIY Cherry Blossom Tea while lounging on the beach over the weekend. Was a wonderfully pleasant vape in the smoldering hot sun! After dinner that evening I enjoyed the Ultimo Custards Last Stand for desert!
That sounds like a really elegant drink/aperitif combo :p
Is Custard's Last Stand your fave in the ULtimo line?

Also, which beach were you at? I could use a beach right about now. :p

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I was out East on Long island in Greenport and was on Horton's Point

upload_2016-8-17_15-5-13.png

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I was out East on Long island in Greenport and was on Horton's Point

View attachment 590435
Wow. That's pretty darn beautiful. And a lot cleaner than some of the beaches in downtown CHicago. There are some nice ones by us if you go north by Rogers Park and Evanston though. Did you take a dip or just lounge n vape?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I can't say it is my favorite as I have not tried enough of the flavors that Vapor 4 Life offers but I will say is in the top contenders!
Ya gotta try some more! Have you tried Creamy Dreamy? If you're using a mod, that's my hands-down fave. I don't remember if you got that one or not.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No I never got that and I haven't dipped into them very far as of yet! That picture is from a private beach on the point not a public beach.
Oooh! That sounds even more relaxing! I visited New York City a few years ago and I went to Manhattan, but I did not go to any beaches. Nor did I travel to Long Island, sadly. Do you ever travel into the city, or is it like when I lived in Indiana and I only ended up going to Chicago on rare occasions. Otherwise I avoided it like the plague.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I mostly go into the city for work or an occasional night on the town. This part of Long Island is a throw back to the days when people were civilized and very laid back. Sort of a country vacation spot on the North Fork with roadside farm stands.
That sounds pretty idyllic. I moved to a suburb of Chicago about a year ago, and while I miss the hubbub of the city, it's really nice to have access to more natural parks and secret pathways.

Added bonus: it's much cheaper than Chicago

I don't know how parking is in NYC or if people even HAVE cars there. LOL.
But parking can be pretty pricy or impossible in the ol' windy city.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Parking on Log Island can be a problem depending on the time of day or location. I was driving in Manhattan recently which is not the most fun unless you enjoy traffic congestion.
OOOF. I've never driven in Manhattan, but when I went, I walked around there a lot.
I recently heard that the term "gridlock" originated in Manhattan, so that makes sense. In Chicago, a lot of our streets are diagonal outside of downtown, which can get confusing.
My first night living there, I got lost for 30 minutes and I was five minutes from home!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I was basically as energetic as this piece of driftwood

View attachment 590447
hahaha! But that's a spectacular tangle of driftwood! I went to California once and they had cool rocks and driftwood on the coast. I always wanted to visit their beach that is made of all sea glass, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread