* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Bad, Danno, you have got to use Rob as a tester! If it passes the Rob test, it can stand up to anything... :laugh:

And: how much, how much? Gotta know if I can afford chicken for next week...

Me to, me too, this and the tank.

Cause depending how it goes I may be picking up an .88 bag of navy beans instead of meat, lol.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
individually, these are not disposable units persay, in the same vein as the way a 510 atomizer is not considered disposable, they are built to last versus being built as a disposable unit such as a fluxo or vortex, they also get better as you use them, the coil needs to be broken in.

just like the vision stone, its made so you can take it apart and clean it so obviously its meant to last longer and built that way and that also has a thicker coil and needs to be broken in for full effect.

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
individually, these are not disposable units persay, in the same vein as the way a 510 atomizer is not considered disposable, they are built to last versus being built as a disposable unit such as a fluxo or vortex, they also get better as you use them, the coil needs to be broken in.

just like the vision stone, its made so you can take it apart and clean it so obviously its meant to last longer and built that way and that also has a thicker coil and needs to be broken in for full effect.

Can you help me out a bit on what you mean when you say the coil needs to be broken in? It is puzzling to me??? For me at least, the wick has always been the weak link in the top coil systems. They scorch, or carbonized juice gets trapped in the wick that is wrapped in the coils. The only thing I know that happens to the coils is them getting gunked up or fouled. What is this breaking in to accomplish? Sorry if I am being obtuse.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the same way a 510 atomizer works best after a few minutes of use, the same manner in which many notice the visions workng better and better after using them a bit, the same applies to these.

when you initially vape them new, the coil is still shrinking, the way the juice is hitting the coil during this process changes, when new the coil is kind of loos but after a few minutes its not, it bunches together and that changes performance, now having different thickness in coils will also play into this, so when i say break them in, i mean fill them , let them soak so to let the juice get to the coil and vape, and after a few minutes of vaping and the innards are settled in position then you will start to see a performance jump, this is pretty normal for many devices.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
the same way a 510 atomizer works best after a few minutes of use, the same manner in which many notice the visions workng better and better after using them a bit, the same applies to these.

when you initially vape them new, the coil is still shrinking, the way the juice is hitting the coil during this process changes, when new the coil is kind of loos but after a few minutes its not, it bunches together and that changes performance, now having different thickness in coils will also play into this, so when i say break them in, i mean fill them , let them soak so to let the juice get to the coil and vape, and after a few minutes of vaping and the innards are settled in position then you will start to see a performance jump, this is pretty normal for many devices.

Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread