* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooninmyeyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
minnesota
yes it will and at 3.7 and at 4.0 and higher, you can crank them but of coarse the juice and viscosity and voltage all vary when going to higher voltages

thank you. i watched vid a couple times, seems perfect for me for what i want. easy fill , clean . no leak -no liquid in mouth.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I was just thinking to myself I haven't reviewed anything from GotVapes in quite a while. So I figured I'd check out what's new, and the boys don't disappoint. Now to get them on the site so I can acquire some :)

Send me a link to the video, and I will add it as a favorite, so it is viewable from my front page.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Send me a link to the video, and I will add it as a favorite, so it is viewable from my front page.

I appreciate it, but I'm old school, I do written reviews :) If I can remember, I usually try and come back and post a link to the review, just depends how busy or forgetful I am that day :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I appreciate it, but I'm old school, I do written reviews :) If I can remember, I usually try and come back and post a link to the review, just depends how busy or forgetful I am that day :)

That's still good. I can post the link to your review, from my review. The way I see it, we are all just trying to help. The more help, the better. :)

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
it is but you can use a mini extender and walla your good to go
Bad said they would fit on a Provari & a Lavatube, so probably...
The end of the ipro extends more than some VV units so I may be good to go. If not I think I still have a small extender someplace in my ecig collection.

Mooninmyeyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
minnesota
Well i hope by 31st, i get paid by then. I wonder how much they are going to cost, because i think i need a new ego also. But i really want one. i have a few ce2 -ones i have i hate- hassle to fill and juice in mouth. so i been sticking to ego cartridge and 510 cartridge- dont care for them either. but better then juice in mouth. This is what i been looking for.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
please be patient with the releases of the bombs, daniel is very busy handling improtant business, when he is able to he will make the new pages and put the products up.

im almost done testing large chunks of everything and doing inventory and stocking everything into the system so ill announce when they will be up on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread