On stockpiling after FDA deeming regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yeah,right after i posted that i seen you said you got it,and i misread,thought it was 70 vg,the funnel that came with my flask would take a week to fill a 100ml bottle with 70 vg haha.
I can only imagine! Although, I have filled one of these eliquid plastic bottles with shampoo before... O.M.G. what a pain! I bet it would be a lot easier though with the funnel system that I just discovered!

How about that, vaping has made me an innovator. :laugh:
Really though, it does help if you remove the air then let the liquid get pulled down by forcing the bottle to expand.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
From the deals and steals thread.
It appears that online vape supply places are gearing up for 8-8.
Summer is almost here! Time to stock up and save!

As the Memorial Day weekend ushers in summer time, we at One Stop DIY Shop want to take a moment to Honor the Veterans who have given us the freedoms we enjoy today. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have selflessly given us!

Stock up and save Using coupon code Save16 to save 16% off
nearly everything in the store! Coupon is valid 5/25 thru 5/31/2016

In the next few weeks we will be expanding our Candy Making Category and adding a lot of fun DIY Categories for items like soap making, bath and body items and the like for you to make for yourself or special gifts!

Be sure to check out the items that have been moved our clearance as we are dropping some equipment from what we carry category!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Been vaping for over a year and have not had to replace a 510 pin yet.
You talking about in the Atty or the Mod?
the 510 pin on the atty,,i noticed quite a few videos of people making repairs and talking about 'nicks' and stuff that happens to the pin.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Another liter of nic juice and I'll probably be good for 30-40 years as long as batteries remain available. I'm 64 so I think I've got it covered.

:D:D:D
Oh, that makes my day. I'm also 64. Got about little over 2L nic, been doing coils and mixing for couple of years now. But yeah, I've been stocking up. But I've been thinking to myself, well, at 64, realistically, how many years of insurance do I want to buy? Your 30-40 years comment really made me smile.
And now I'm gonna go order more!:D
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread