Status
Not open for further replies.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
and this explosion of RTAs we have on the market now. The chimney set up maybe and the fact that the RTAs released in 2015 and 2016 are more geared for sub ohm lung hits?

You know, truth be told, there is a ton of gear I WANT but very little I NEED.
Sleepless nights lately tossing and turning, musing over Griffin's and Bellus's and Tsunamis and Noisy crickets and Indestructible's.
You are correct about all this new gear being aimed at the cloudz bro crowd.

All I will stock up on is some nic, a few regulated(that stood the test of time) mods and maybe a kayfun 5.

I already have more stuff than I can ever use..maybe stock up on your favorite vendor juice if you don't already diy...otherwise MUTE

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Forum rules 10 a.2 - Robino1

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
If the worst happens I'll start thinking about not smoking or vaping but I'd prefer to have 10 years to think it over. My plan is to have 10 years of reliable self sufficiency. Reliable means a margin for error plus redundancy. Nic is cheap, my favorite mods and atomizers are dirt cheap. If the crackdown doesn't happen it was cheap insurance compared to $30,000 for 10 years of smoking.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
If the crackdown doesn't happen it was cheap insurance compared to $30,000 for 10 years of smoking.

That's about my estimate for smoking cheaper brands for ten years. I wonder how much more tax may get added over that time?

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Are you saying then that you take a deep breath and vote for the R nominee, or, do you do like many others and throw your vote away on someone 3rd party that has no chance of winning?

This time around, I think MANY people are freakin forgetting that no matter how much you may hate the GOP's last choice, that last choice is most likely going to be replacing a few SCOTUS seats and that IS the last place you want liberal justices who are in the POTUS' pockets.
Stay out of court!..

mctess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Tucson, AZ, USA
I have to admit that now I'm a bit worried about what I've stockpiled for this upcoming ban (ban.. because that's what it will be). I just had two fairly new Cloupors break down on me. One that had the computer board completely short out and die and the other having issues with the "check atomizer" error no matter how I adjust or change out the pin. That one was only a week old, the one that completely shorted out was only in use about 7 months. I'm replacing them with the Pico, but worried still.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I have to admit that now I'm a bit worried about what I've stockpiled for this upcoming ban (ban.. because that's what it will be). I just had two fairly new Cloupors break down on me. One that had the computer board completely short out and die and the other having issues with the "check atomizer" error no matter how I adjust or change out the pin. That one was only a week old, the one that completely shorted out was only in use about 7 months. I'm replacing them with the Pico, but worried still.

That is the big risk stocking up with regulated mods :( it would be a good idea to throw a mech mod or 3 into your stash for sure and grab some kicks if you are concerned about being unregulated.

*make sure to return those mods asap while they are still under warranty.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have had good luck with my original Cloupor (50watt mini) so I bought two more . I spread my stockpiled goods out over a few things I have faith in. 2 Vamos, 2 Cloupors, 5 Istick 20watt (sort of a mistake that I ended up with that many) 3 Evic VTC's, 2 Vaporshark Lites, 2 Provari's (blems)
I have a Koopor and an MVP 3 that I want to list and sell in the classies because they are not my thing

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Best advice is to invest in a couple good quality mech mods. They're almost bullet proof and as long as you do your homework they are perfectly safe to use. I've been keeping an eye on Beyond Vapes sales and have picked up some quality Mech's. I've trolled around elsewhere also. I avoid Clones, I just don't trust them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I have my first mech coming tomorrow. Know all the safety issues and don't sub ohm so no worry of pulling to many amps off my Lg H2. Going to try it and if my fear is gone and feel comfortable will be getting a couple more. It's just that initial first time I have to get over.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I have my first mech coming tomorrow. Know all the safety issues and don't sub ohm so no worry of pulling to many amps off my Lg H2. Going to try it and if my fear is gone and feel comfortable will be getting a couple more. It's just that initial first time I have to get over.

Just keep an eye on your battery. While it's not the end of the world if you allow it to drop below 3.2v, you don't want to do it too often.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Is there anyway to know without taking the battery out? Can you tell by vapor production?

Depends on the mod. You'll get a feel for it after a while. Unfortunately, there's no "universal" rule.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Is there anyway to know without taking the battery out? Can you tell by vapor production?
Yes as the battery depletes you will notice a drop in vapor production.
Once you have your builds down and take your batteries out and check the voltage a few times you will learn when to recharge them from the atty performance.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Depends on the mod. You'll get a feel for it after a while. Unfortunately, there's no "universal" rule.

I agree, you will know after a while. For me, if I'm dripping, it's the point at which I think I need to add more juice, when I just did. The lack of flavor/vapor is really noticeable. You'll get it!

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Thank you, was not aware of that.
That and the wraps. Any nicks or cuts rewrap. Battery wraps are very cheap and also very easy to rewrap. This is also important for Regulated mods but even more so with Mech's.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread