On stockpiling after FDA deeming regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
The discussion of pure nicotine on ECF is not permitted.

Forum Rules

35. Nicotine strength
a. The maximum nicotine strength of refills (any liquid that is a finished product for retail sale for vaping whether bottled or sold with or within hardware) allowed to be offered for sale on ECF by Suppliers is 45mg/ml or 4.5%.
b. No liquid of strength higher than this can be specifically mentioned or offered on ECF by Suppliers. Trade deals are exempt, within private supplier boards only, as higher strengths are needed for trade bulk mixing. Note that there are shipping restrictions in some countries for toxic materials, which can be obtained by application to your local Postal Service and private shippers, and you are cautioned not to contravene these restrictions.
c. Suppliers can sell whatever strength they wish with the exception of pure nicotine (900mg/ml / 90% and above). Sites that sell pure nicotine will be blocked by ECF [3]. We define 'pure nicotine' as 90% / 900mg/ml or higher. Wholesale supplies are exempt from this ruling. We expect that Suppliers will ensure that wholesale customers are well aware of (a) the high risks, and (b) the equipment and precautions needed.
d. There is a limit on public discussion of 200mg (20%) maximum for mixing discussion, recipes and tutorials, and also in the Classifieds. Members may not discuss the use of refills (any liquids) stronger than 200mg.
e. The use of 'Pure Nicotine' cannot be discussed (in detail) on public forums on ECF (trade forums are exempt) due to the hazard [1] - see Notes below. That is to say, it can be mentioned in passing but not discussed at length especially as regards mixing.

It may be time to review this rule. This is not 2009. There are people here who are qualified to deal with strengths greater than 200mg/ml, and helping each other is what we do here. This isn't a question of cost savings anymore, or logistics. We're talking about a perma-ban and these higher strengths WILL become more commonly used due to regulations, taxes, oversight, etc.

We can stick our head in the sand, and let the uninformed guess their way through. Why is there not a 12a CDR limit on battery talk? Because it is important to discuss what is out there, how to use it properly, and why we need to understand and respect the more potent choices.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I never said people that choose not to prep have their head in the sand.

I hope for best but prepare for tge worst.

The Boy Scouts motto is "Be prepared"

The FDA, and assorted States are trying to destroy vaping. I refuse to go back to cigarettes so i prep.
My post wasn't addressed to you :). I don't really have an issue with people buying as many mods and atties as they want, or ten years worth of nic etc... but thread after thread and post after post about stockpiling ( or prepping as you call it ), gets to be a little much. I realize it's not intended to induce panic, but ....

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
you're joking, but according to Kevin from VP Live, he has personal knowledge that some b&m's have already started nicotine hoarding for future profit.

I wonder, do they realize they need a Future to have a Profit? o_O

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I don't know, I feel like we are going to be such in the minority all said and done they won't bother with us on a person level but then I never though they would ban vaping as we know it now either.

I don't trust tge Government as far as far as i can throw an elephant.

Ronald Reagan was in Office when the first $1trillion budget was released.

Now 30 years later Obama over saw a budget of $4.03 trillion.

They got money to squander on shrimp on tread Mills, $200 ash trays, $1,600 toilet seats. Test if rock music affects deaf dogs.

But don't have the money to give senior citizens (many of them eating dog food) a cost of living increase for three of the last four years.

All that money is going some where.

I say do what ever it takes to make these Bureaucrats irrelevant.

If i were president i doubt i would survive a week

First i would abolish the EPA, cafe standards, department of education, and commerce department.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
you're joking, but according to Kevin from VP Live, he has personal knowledge that some b&m's have already started nicotine hoarding for future profit.

Doesnt surprise me at all.

Thats why i prep.

If sonething happens i'm prepared, if nothing happens i have a 5-7 year supply.

If the FDA kills vaping i wont be a criminal by buying stuff off the black market.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I don't trust tge Government as far as far as i can throw an elephant.

Ronald Reagan was in Office when the first $1trillion budget was released.

Now 30 years later Obama over saw a budget of $4.03 trillion.

They got money to squander on shrimp on tread Mills, $200 ash trays, $1,600 toilet seats. Test if rock music affects deaf dogs.

But don't have the money to give senior citizens (many of them eating dog food) a cost of living increase for three of the last four years.

All that money is going some where.

I say do what ever it takes to make these Bureaucrats irrelevant.

If i were president i doubt i would survive a week

First i would abolish the EPA, cafe standards, department of education, and commerce department.

Ahhh...so you're on the Trump train. ;)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I wonder, do they realize they need a Future to have a Profit? o_O
The prohibition on alcohol 90 years ago failed because of the black market. The same thing will happen to vaping. It will go under ground, and the hoarders will make money hand over fist.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
The prohibition on alcohol 90 years ago failed because of the black market. The same thing will happen to vaping. It will go under ground, and the hoarders will make money hand over fist.

However the impact of Prohibition was anything but glorious.
Alcohol became more dangerous to consume; crime increased and became "organized"; the court and prison systems were stretched to the breaking point; and corruption of public officials was rampant.
Well, we still have many of those issues.
Court and Prisons as well as CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS!!!

Alcohol Prohibition Was A Failure

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
My post wasn't addressed to you :). I don't really have an issue with people buying as many mods and atties as they want, or ten years worth of nic etc... but thread after thread and post after post about stockpiling ( or prepping as you call it ), gets to be a little much. I realize it's not intended to induce panic, but ....

Excuse me but these messages are public not private between two people

If you don't want to prep that is your choice, and you're free to do as you see fit.

However i am only talking of preparing for 5-7 years. I'm suggesting a total of $500 at most. There are some that are spending $10,000 and more hoarding to sell on the black market afterward.

You may not want to prep and thats fine, but a LOT of people here ARE wanting to prep, and I am trying to help them.

If you don't like reading the Posts about prepping; you have two choices.

1. Unwatch the thread.
2. Ignore people that are helping those peoole really wanting help.

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all,

My favorite two naturally extracted tobacco vendors are in Illinois and Iowa. Does anyone know what the current state legislation holds for these States after 8/8/16?

Should I be thinking about stockpiling some of my favorite juices from these vendors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
...Purchases from China will be business as usual. There is no way they can enforce a ban on vape equipment completely. Perhaps one or two of your orders may get confiscated over a period of a year...

Though stocked for the vapocalypse, I'll buy just to thumb my nose at the FDA. we must end control of OUR government by corporate and moneyed interests.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I don't blame them. But are they going to be able to sell it? Or will it be under the counter. o_O

Any time sonething is prohibition there is always a black market.

Alcohol at the speak easy in the 1920s.

Assorted drugs are available on most street corners in Cities and there has been a war on drugs for 40 years.

Black market guns in Chicago, New York, Washington DC.

Yes they will sell the hoarded items bug since it is under ground; it is often dangerous to be affiliated with the black market.

That is why i advise prepping so you don't run those risks.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hi all,

My favorite two naturally extracted tobacco vendors are in Illinois and Iowa. Does anyone know what the current state legislation holds for these States after 8/8/16?

Should I be thinking about stockpiling some of my favorite juices from these vendors?

Unknown - Stated need to wait for Deeming to go into effect, then introduce Bills accordingly and go through Due Process............... :blink:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi all,

Clay has no plans on stopping on Aug 8. Business as usual he said. Haven't talked with Goodejuice, but i'd be surprised if anything changes with them either. I will do some research on state legislation in Iowa and Illinois.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
However the impact of Prohibition was anything but glorious.

Well, we still have many of those issues.
Court and Prisons as well as CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS!!!

Alcohol Prohibition Was A Failure

I never said Prohibition was a success or glorious.

I was pointing out that when sonething is probibited there is a black market to sell nb and distributor probibited items.

I'm suggesting prepping so you don't have to deal with the black market.

Reactions: Rossum

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Wow. My test order for 250 ml 100 ml nicotine liquid from Myfreedomsmokes arrived. Amazing to think that in that 250 ml bottle is enough nicotine to last me a year or two. Only Myfreedomsmoke in the US delivers nicotine liquid overseas for less than prohibitive postage charge. Vapestrek, heartland vapors and others would charge approximately $60 in postage for a 500 ml bottle. Wizard labs doesn't ship nicotine liquid internationally at all.

Now to test this MFS liquid, make sure it has a good throat hit and doesn't make me sick and should all go well I will order another 500 mls.

That is 3 - 5 years of flavorless nicotine liquid on top of an already 3 year supply of premixed NETs. After that I just hope the law makers in the U.S. come to their senses or China lifts their game with nicotine and juice quality.

Being in Australia I could easily order nicotine from China but I ordered nicotine from China twice and it was poor and felt 'dirty' in my system. It made me nicotine high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread