On the debate about tobacco flavor being cigarette like

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing with the topics expiring and always starting new ones on the same topic over and over again is vert annoying. Why isn't better to read 1 thread on 1 topic rather than 20 threads on 1 topic?

On the issue of extracting tobacco flavor to simulate cigs the only thing that comes to mind is comparing apples to ashes. When you eat an apple the apple flavor can be simulated. When you burn an apple the flavor is different. So if there is something to simulate is the smoke from tobacco not tobacco itself. How can that be done I am not sure, I'd like to find out, but shredding cigarette contents into a liquid I doubt it would ever work. It may very well be very tastefull and great but the steam of a salad can not simulated what comes out the chimney when lettuce and tomatoes are thrown in the fireplace.

Possibly there is a way to draw smoke through a liquid and some of its taste will stay in the liquid but probably all the nasty stuff in smoke will be trapped as well. Like vaping the contents of a .... or nargile.

Even though I am still an addict while not smoking, I do not really see a value in this. I never miss the taste of cigarettes. If I had something weighing as much as a cigarette, had the same size, with a foam orange filter, that delivered the vapors of my 1lb machine I would sure go for it. But even vaping pens don't do THAT! I can make my PC screen vanish with one puff ... YEAAHHH!!

I'm more interested in vaping herbs that may even have therapeutic qualities, various herbal teas and stuff. I may still need a tad of nicotene but no smoke smell. No more.

Avapxia

Dec 31, 2015
Kileler, Greece
atmismos.wordpress.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered business discussions are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread