• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Anyone for Koala and/or Goanna? .....Rare?-- medium?--well done?

And for oZ sakes! will you guys let the Tinman have some Dignity and get those sausages and them kind of yummy looking :hubba: deep brown onions *drool* off of his sizzling red hot head, tsk! , the guy needs a heart transplant not a crucifixion

..Besides i bought my executioner 2000 deluxe barbeque to this party, it can charcoal and crisp brown the tough hind of an Ox:D~Rick

Last edited:

Sexi

ECF Veteran
Oh grilling recipes! YES! Reminds me I need to get out there I clean my grill good for the spring. Last winter ants got in a burner, caused me lot of problems until I figured it out...... Easy fix, all it needed was taken out & nice big blowie from the air compressor..... THEN I bet the few remaining ants wern't to happy when I fired it up LOL.....

Wiz you made me hungry!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I am going to be spitting a pig at a luau party we are having in June, first time doing this. any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Take a big stick, shove it through the pig, and put over an open flame until crisp... :D

You should be able to get how-to's from whoever is selling you the pork - that would be a suggestion to start.... make sure you get one of those needle thingies to inject lots of marinade into your pork while cooking to give it a nice flavor...

when's this happening? I'll be over ;)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am going to be spitting a pig at a luau party we are having in June, first time doing this. any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
Me being a city boy and all, this is very far away from anything I have tried in the past.
Tone....I have been to "pig roasts" but never given one...I would expect you can get some info on the web...but most folks I have known usually have those events catered...If you do it yourself...Like Vicks said...a marinade is essential for keeping flavor and moisture in the meat.....any other help I can be in regards to individual parts of the pig( Ribs,loin,shoulder...ect.) let me know....I am "the other white meat" Wizard!:)The Wiz!

walkman4169

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
south warren
Thought this would be a fun thread especially with summer close at hand.I'm taking orders...lol..But thought it would be a great thread to post Grilling tips and Grilling recipies on...I have an arsenal of them myself and will try to post one or two a week ...any members who want to share Tips Hints and Recipes please jump in!:)The Wiz!
well wiz since it says here your taking orders ill take a nice thick t-bone well done smothered in onions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread