• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

donei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Baltimore, MD
I didn't know where else to post this so I figured the suggestion box would be the best place.

I've recently started learning how to screenprint. I've done a bunch of shirts for the people at work and they have turned out pretty good. So, I was wondering if any of the fine denizens of the Emerald City would be interested in a vaping shirt? If you do, we'd have to come up with an EC/vaping logo. I'd be willing to do all the work and make and ship them at cost. I can get t-shirts pretty cheap. I'd be willing to scan all the receipts so you'd know I'm not in it to make money. I just think it would be fun to do this for the group. What do you think?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I didn't know where else to post this so I figured the suggestion box would be the best place.

I've recently started learning how to screenprint. I've done a bunch of shirts for the people at work and they have turned out pretty good. So, I was wondering if any of the fine denizens of the Emerald City would be interested in a vaping shirt? If you do, we'd have to come up with an EC/vaping logo. I'd be willing to do all the work and make and ship them at cost. I can get t-shirts pretty cheap. I'd be willing to scan all the receipts so you'd know I'm not in it to make money. I just think it would be fun to do this for the group. What do you think?
donei....I was thinking just this week of doing somthing like that...if you don't mind I will pm you later with a few ideas?..appreciate the offer!!:)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Because there have been no suggestions here since 5-20-09,I suggest that my Birthday in November become a National Holiday...Everyone gets to stay home from work that day...Sound good??:)The Wiz!

Absolutely.... everyone, just tell them bosses of yours that I said so... and if they give ya any lip, just let me at 'em.

What day, Wiz? My son's birthday is in November, too.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
His Happy Birthday day is November 2nd.

But let's not stop there.
We should have a holiday on ALL our bdays.
Think how much fun that would be!!

party-time.gif

Let's see:

Vick's bday could be National Witches Day
BiteMe's could be National Flyboy Day
Di's could be National Bunny Day

Ok, guys, keep adding to the list!
:)

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
His Happy Birthday day is November 2nd.

But let's not stop there.
We should have a holiday on ALL our bdays.
Think how much fun that would be!!

party-time.gif

Let's see:

Ok, guys, keep adding to the list! :)

And after we get a REALLY long list.....let's take a day off for each one of 'em!!! (paid, of course)
And then, let's take them all concurrently!!!!..........Yeah!!!!...........We'll have about a month and a half off by the time we get done!!!

Rick could have National Hypochodriacs day!!!(tee-hee!!)
Sun could have National Mod your PV day.
Kate and Lucky could get together on "National Hug Your Kitten Day"
Lu and Walrus could team up for "National Take a Mod to Lunch Day"
well........maybe not!!! (Tee-Hee!!! Sometimes, I just crack myself up!!!):lol:

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com

Ok, guys, keep adding to the list! :)
Rick could have National Hypochodriacs day!!!(tee-hee!!)
Sun could have National Mod your PV day.
Kate and Lucky could get together on "National Hug Your Kitten Day"
Lu and Walrus could team up for "National Take a Mod to Lunch Day"
well........maybe not!!! (Tee-Hee!!! Sometimes, I just crack myself up!!!):lol:

Done, Done and Done.... except for the last one of yours, Bite :D

Wiz's BD could be National "You da Man," day
Jo's BD could be National Smiliey Queen day
Houdini's could be National Disappear from Work Day

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I just knew you guys would not let me down on adding to the list! Job well done. And, of course, BM has not let us down! That man is as consistent as chickens are to bugs. He is always good for the laughs. That's why we love him. Like his idea too about all of us getting the days off. I will accept the title given to me and not let any of you down in that aspect.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I just knew you guys would not let me down on adding to the list! Job well done. And, of course, BM has not let us down! That man is as consistent as chickens are to bugs. He is always good for the laughs. That's why we love him. Like his idea too about all of us getting the days off. I will accept the title given to me and not let any of you down in that aspect.

Wow Jo......Where did you find that Wiz smiley?....That little guy was my fist avatar...before I became "the Great and Powerful"..Oh the memories are flooding back(snif!!):)The Wiz!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Wow Jo......Where did you find that Wiz smiley?....That little guy was my fist avatar...before I became "the Great and Powerful"..Oh the memories are flooding back(snif!!):)The Wiz!
At the free smiley place.
I tried to find a smiley for all of us.
I like that one for you.
It's so darn cute! (Just like you)

Here's another one for you

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Oh......Um.......Vicks.?????..........

Didn't you put something up on this thread that said...

*****ON TOPIC*****

tee-hee!!!!!I love it!!!! Stick with it Sweety!!! You're doing great!!!

Well, just slap me once and call me silly..... :)

Yea, yea, yea.... did you really think I was planning on following the rules in this place?????? hehehe

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Well, just slap me once and call me silly..... :)

Yea, yea, yea.... did you really think I was planning on following the rules in this place?????? hehehe

I suppose that I could point out that you made the rules, but that would be pointless huh? And what would be the point of that point anyway? Again...pointless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread