• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I'll have to go over and check out what Malice has put up - it's probably pretty hot....

Bite!!!! You have an avatar again!!!!! ECF loves me again!

I've always had an avatar!!! It's just that YOU now have my avatar!!!

Oh....BTW... don't fool yourself...ECF doesn't love anybody!!!:nah:

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Ummm - the last time I had to come up with a topic on my own, we ended up talking about underwear (mine in particular)

would someone else like to pick a topic? hehehe

We could talk about MY underwear!!!

NOT!!!!!!

Just kidding!!!! We could talk about all the new PV's hitting the market.....that's a good one!!
Like the Adaptever, the Silver Bullet, I hear that Drew has a new one coming out....(and I know a secret about that one!!!! tee-hee)........
You're also gonna see that Parked has a new one coming out too. (And I know a secret about THAT too!!!!!)
WOW!!! all this new stuff bears talking about!!!:sneaky:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Ooooo - new gear! Secrets!

Imagine actually talking about PV's on a PV forum....whodathunkit!
This is a PV forum? Really? Wow, it's been so long since that topic came up. Hmmm.

So, Mr. Bite, spill with the secrets! Don't leave us hanging. We don't want to resort to talking about your undervares. Unless of course they are super sexy!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
This is a PV forum? Really? Wow, it's been so long since that topic came up. Hmmm.

So, Mr. Bite, spill with the secrets! Don't leave us hanging. We don't want to resort to talking about your undervares. Unless of course they are super sexy!

I'm betting he doesn't wear any.... hehehe

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA

I'm betting he doesn't wear any.... hehehe

You'd both be wrong.....
I DO wear underwear, but I don't think they're super sexy. The ads that go with them, however, should turn a head or two!!! LOL:p

Attachments

• unjderwear.jpg
    unjderwear.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I'm sending these beefy, brawny boys down to the dungeon...... cleanup detail....
Vicks I don't remember the Dungeon ever being this highly decorated! The place is crawling with anti-vegetarianism! The place is spotless too! These guys certainly know what to do with their hos, err cleaning hoses! LOL

Exuse me sweetie, oh yes you can touch that. Put your hands whereever you want. Yes, yes, that too.

He's cleaning the mirror on the ceiling! All you people with your minds in the gutter!

(But he touched something else too. :):))

Vicks, this could be detrimental to any productivity that needs to be addressed in the near future! Maybe Bite has something up his sleeve. Keep the ladies busy so he can . . . Hmmm.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Vicks, this could be detrimental to any productivity that needs to be addressed in the near future! Maybe Bite has something up his sleeve. Keep the ladies busy so he can . . . Hmmm.

Now what on earth could "Bite" possibly have up his "lil ole sleeve"?

If you're waiting for me to come up with something......
then you're not as productive as I thought you would be with all my friends down there!!
I send you part of a soccer team........ a bunch of fire fighters, and you worry that I....me......little innocent me..... may have an alternative motive in mind??? Nothing but your pleasure my dears!!!
(tee-hee!!!):rolleyes:

:evil:Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!!!:evil:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Vicks I don't remember the Dungeon ever being this highly decorated! The place is crawling with anti-vegetarianism! The place is spotless too! These guys certainly know what to do with their hos, err cleaning hoses! LOL

Exuse me sweetie, oh yes you can touch that. Put your hands whereever you want. Yes, yes, that too.

He's cleaning the mirror on the ceiling! All you people with your minds in the gutter!

(But he touched something else too. :):))

Yeah, that makes sense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread