• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Welcome, Kate . . . and we're not so prestigious. Wasn't it Groucho Marx who said that he wouldn't want to belong to a group that would have him as a member? :D

Always nice to see a new face in our fair city . . . 'tis been quiet for awhile with everyone enjoying the last days of summer. My college student has flown the coop, returning to North Carolina, and my high schooler is busy trying to squeeze out every last moment of fun before she starts back to school in a week.

Pull up a chair and enjoy the good company. :)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hello..Can I come in now?
Vicks thanks so much for the invite....as you know it is very easy for me to get myself into big trouble, so you know what to do if I miss-speak: You start by "quoting" every sentence I say, and then "critique it" mercilessly until I start screaming...8-o
So if I am cranky on any particular day just tell not to let the door hit me on the way out. We'll just leave it go at that!
This is such a prestigious group, I am honored!!

Sorry, we don't channel Surf here, Kate - hehehe - so there will be no critiquing to worry about....

as for the screaming - if that's what you want - there's always the dungeon (just don't re-arrange the spiderwebs or scrub the mold...ask Julie about that one, and her bitten leg, hehehe)

We're here to have fun, and not posture, (that's what the rest of ECF is for), and with me as the main mod - pretty much anything goes....

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we don't channel Surf here, Kate - hehehe - so there will be no critiquing to worry about....

as for the screaming - if that's what you want - there's always the dungeon (just don't re-arrange the spiderwebs or scrub the mold...ask Julie about that one, and her bitten leg, hehehe)

We're here to have fun, and not posture, (that's what the rest of ECF is for), and with me as the main mod - pretty much anything goes....

:lol: STAY OUT OF THE DUNGEON!!!!!!! Those flying monkeys aren't fooling around. :cry:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Welcome Kate51!!!

432650173a05b0762d63b1007ab9ad1ac19.gif

We're not prestigious by any means. Just a bunch of crazies who like to have fun. And we like to keep the riff-raff out! LOL Julie's right, it is a little slow right now with everyone enjoying the summer fun, but things will pick up when the cold drives us all back in front of our computers. Hope you have a good time here!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
PS-The Dungeon is not so bad. Just take a flashlight and some food for those monkeys. They are easily bribed. :)

I think, by now, the monkeys would welcome stale bread and water....and some attention.

My poor babies, so neglected.... nobody goes down there to play with them anymore....

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I think, by now, the monkeys would welcome stale bread and water....and some attention.

My poor babies, so neglected.... nobody goes down there to play with them anymore....
Cough, cough, gasp, cough. Exuse me, just went down to check on the monkeys. OMG!! It's a mess down there! Luckily I left some food in my kitchen and they found it. They did have quite the party with my marshmellow creme! Sticky monkeys everywhere. Then the cobwebs stuck to them! Took me quite a while to clean them up. They don't hold still very well in water! But they're all better now and have stocked them up with lots of fresh fruit. They are ready for when we all return to the Dungeon for lots of nast . . .er good, clean fun!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Maybe I should just let them free-range again? They liked it the last time they were out - some of them even ended up in Montana with Dorothy.....

Might have to get them their shots first, though.....

Thanks so much, Jo - for checking on them - you didn't get bitten at all, did you?
No, I didn't get bit. I had to show them who was boss though!
Naughty monkeys! :)
It's been awhile since they were disciplined.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
No, I didn't get bit. I had to show them who was boss though!
Naughty monkeys! :)
It's been awhile since they were disciplined.

They didn't get into the closets again, did they? The last time they got away, they ended up with the pair of Rickstar's barely there's (hey, it was a souvineer!)...

Damn, I might have to go down there and see what the little darlin's have done to my....... prop room...... wouldn't want them to be playing in the ...... trophy room ...... either.... 8-o

Ah, the memories... heheheh

Last edited:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
They didn't get into the closets again, did they? The last time they got away, they ended up with the pair of Rickstar's barely there's (hey, it was a souvineer!)...

Damn, I might have to go down there and see what the little darlin's have done to my....... prop room...... wouldn't want them to be playing in the ...... trophy room ...... either.... 8-o

Ah, the memories... heheheh
Well I did find a cat o' nine, riding crop, and ping pong paddle with holes drilled in it laying on the floor. Sorry to say there was some marshmellow creme on them. They found a basket of undies that they had a total blast with.

Men's purple silk
Men's red with white hearts
Men's blue with gold racing stripes
Directions for the Wizzybuff, but no Wizzybuff
Ladies black leather bra (kinda large cups)
Ladies black leather very tall boots with 4" heels
Fur-lined handcuffs

You better get down there, Vicks. This list is getting long. Some of the owners may want to remain anonymous. I better hush. :)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Maybe I should just let them free-range again? They liked it the last time they were out - some of them even ended up in Montana with Dorothy.....

Might have to get them their shots first, though.....

Thanks so much, Jo - for checking on them - you didn't get bitten at all, did you?

Good Lord, keep those monkeys down in the dungeon. Don't you remember the mess they created last time?

And you haven't given them their shots yet? I thought that was part of the settlement agreement we entered into whereby I agreed not to sue your .... in exchange for your agreeing to, among other things, give those little beasties their shots. Geesh. You'd better get busy on that . . . .

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Good Lord, keep those monkeys down in the dungeon. Don't you remember the mess they created last time?

And you haven't given them their shots yet? I thought that was part of the settlement agreement we entered into whereby I agreed not to sue your .... in exchange for your agreeing to, among other things, give those little beasties their shots. Geesh. You'd better get busy on that . . . .

I gave my little beauties their shots - but they ARE due for the boosters, so you can just put that restraining order away, Dear!

They didn't damage the cat-o-nine-tails, did they, Jo? That one's always been my favorite......ah ....prop.

Even better than the playstation controllers!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I gave my little beauties their shots - but they ARE due for the boosters, so you can just put that restraining order away, Dear!

They didn't damage the cat-o-nine-tails, did they, Jo? That one's always been my favorite......ah ....prop.

Even better than the playstation controllers!
No just lots of marshmellow creme. At least I hope that was the white stuff all over it. I cleaned it all off and used leather conditioner to make it nice and "workable". LOL Put it back in your lockbox and locked it up good so the little brats don't do it again.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I just realized that this is the "welcome" thread that Vicks posted as "On Topic"........
Uh-huh!!! I see how far this made it on topic!!!!
LOL!!!!

Tee-Hee!!!:p

Guess I'm just a rebel at heart - DOWN WITH RULES!

Topics? We don't need no Steenking topics!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Vicks, I don't much care for the dog-gone Monkeys. Just had one try to bite me again, just a while ago: not that I'm going to do what you say, but what would you do to convince one that you really are cute and friendly. Geez, what an attitude, I tell ya. A little frightening.

That's just their way of saying welcome, Kate... the little darlings are very - oral-

just a suggestion when you meet my babies.... give them something to do with their mouths (Food, for all of them with their minds in the GUTTER!) so their teeth will be busy....

Just like men, the way to a flying monkey's heart is through its stomach.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well, that's a good idea, I have to figure out something really good then to give him...uh, for his stomach. Yes, keep his teeth busy. Maybe if I think real hard I could find something to keep his teeth, his stomach, and his hands all busy...:pop:BIG POP corn! :w00t:

Hope everyone is having a good day. TGIF
Well for goodness sake don't give the little brats anything messy! They are a real b!tch to clean up!! :) I suggest red licorice, beef jerky, of course bananas. Hmmm. Bananas. Anyway, they like pretty much anything. If that doesn't work get tough with them. They understand authority. Their Master has taught them well. Show no fear! They can smell that a mile away.

PS Vicks is pretty good at smelling fear on her vic . . er men she has invited down there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread